[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

What will happen with his case following the 341 meeting?

• Still gets Chapter 7

Votes: 126 18.1%
  • Changed to Chapter 13 and ultimately fails to make his required payments

Votes: 218 31.3%
  • Chapter 13 and successfully completed all payments

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Complete dismissal of the bankruptcy

Votes: 334 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
The pig squeals and gets $140k of debt wiped away while the rest of us crunch and cut back to get our own credit card debt* paid off. Try as I might to not get unironically upset at people I've never met, it still miffs me. But then I realize he has another $360k of debt remaining. I should be numb to it by this point, but it never ceases to amaze me how titanically stupid this retarded polish nigger is with money.

He's like a procedurally-learning AI thrown out into the world, given a conndough and like 1 credit card at the start. You check in on the AI ~10 years later and the stupid thing has like 14 credit cards, 2 hideous but expensive condos, $ 500k of debt, the stupidest possible choice of city to live in given his situation, the stupidest possible choice of car given his situation (twice), and an endless supplies of children's toys and trinkets. And the most expensive possible addiction (gambling) to the stupidest possible vice (sweaty wrestling gacha). About the only smart thing the AI did was get an aspie wife that can keep her mouth shut when told.

Oh yeah, it's stuff like this, that puts Pig into perspective. He'll dancing in that autism vest for a long, long time.

just got my own cc debt paid off, the right way, last week! :tugboat:

To be unfortunately fair to DSP, the remaining debt outside of his autism with taxes isn't bad debt. A mortgage, especially one that you're paying on time and your property is gaining in value, is good debt and helps build your credit. The awkward part of all of his debt though, is he amassed $140k or so of bad debt and as Nancy let us know has nothing of value to compensate for it. Not a goddamn thing.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
To be unfortunately fair to DSP, the remaining debt outside of his autism with taxes isn't bad debt. A mortgage, especially one that you're paying on time and your property is gaining in value, is good debt and helps build your credit. The awkward part of all of his debt though, is he amassed $140k or so of bad debt and as Nancy let us know has nothing of value to compensate for it. Not a goddamn thing.

Big brain Phil, having not one, but TWO instances of 'good debt'.

But it was only his CC debt that got wiped right? So he still has one mortgage right (for the Wakhondo)? Or is there more left? Or does the CKhondo count too? I mean if i understood correctly Midfirst is still on the case. and if he gets a new CC with a predatory rate (what would that be? 25%+? I never used a CC in my life before since I am a die hard user of hard cash) how long would it be that he surpasses his former debt? then he has to hang on for 7 years. so when he is 45 he will be in his next bankruptcy and then a new virus will save him again.

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
banks will send out predatory offers to anyone who appears on public record as bankrupt, cause they know these ppl can't discharge the post-bankruptcy debt

People can't, I wouldn't be surprised if a Pigroach can. Shouldn't have gotten the first bankruptcy without losing the townhouse, yet here we are. With his luck maybe the courthouse record will be lost in a post-COVID shuffle.

I agree we could close it; the only relevant topic related to this is the amount of taxes he paid using those credits that the IRS will claim later and should require another thread.

#SmashTheTaxes2020 #GiveMe30k

Oh well, on to the next chapter - this was chapter7 so I assume we're up to chapter8...

Spin it how you want, Phil's win here is that he has successfully shown that he's bankrupt. His plan has shown us that his lifestyle is so harmful and toxic to his own finances, that he's... literally not going to change a god damn thing because he's a fucking retard.

On one hand he has a fugly wife, owes several years in back taxes (see also: being a fucking retard), no friends, is terrible at video games, begs for a living, is possibly a gambling addict, can barely plan a weeks schedule (nevermind a retirement), and is known as the guy that masturbated on stream.

On the other, he got roughly a years income worth of relief from credit card debt, and a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.