[16-Jan-2020] Pre-Kakarot "Special" Schtreem - "BIG 'State of the Stream' Podcast that will be VERY informative"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What thing(s) will DSP reveal....on a special edition of "Bitchin' with a Boomer"? (Choose any/all)

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Federal taxes begging setup

Votes: 93 63.7%
  • The Foreclosure (TM)

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • Selling the WAKhando

Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BE3E878A-3FBF-4C34-AF21-8D0573248439.jpeg

[source = https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1214013897205788674]

1579202386195.png

[source = https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1217688294382661633]

Post discussion/predictions here. Personal opinion, whenever he makes an announcement about upcoming info being released it's a huge joke of a nothingburger so I expect it'll be the usual tightly-filtered nigh-propaganda nonsense we normally get that culminates in him asking for more money. He can't tell you why he needs it, just that he needs it.

Sure, Phil. Just like every drunk holding a cardboard sign on ever street corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
I think he'll probably announce he's buying something. It's always some bullshit like "I've got a girlfriend" or "we have a cat" or "I've got a new gaming chair." So either they're getting another shitty pet or they're buying something they really don't need to spend money on.

If it was bad it would be a REEEmergency stream where attendance is MANDATORY.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he reads KiwiFarms so he'll announce he's moving into a smaller place.

I think behind the scenes he's latched on- with the utmost greed- to the idea of ditching the WA condo, paying off almost all if not all of his debt, and having like $5K each month of fun money from now on.

:optimistic:

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net

I think behind the scenes he's latched on- with the utmost greed- to the idea of ditching the WA condo, paying off almost all if not all of his debt, and having like $5K each month of fun money from now on.

And he'll pass it off as his own idea, take full credit in gloating when his stream tells him it's a good idea, and put down the detractors in the same boot for making fun of him bleeding money.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And he'll pass it off as his own idea, take full credit in gloating when his stream tells him it's a good idea, and put down the detractors in the same boot for making fun of him bleeding money.
Well then may as well reaffirm him, since he takes the matter so seriously.

Hey DSP. If you leave the Washington house, the detractors win. :stress:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I know it's pretty hyperbolic to start making wild guesses but odds for Kat having upped and left? Famously January is the divorce month after all.
It's a speculation thread in part so go nuts.

That said if it happened there's no way we're hearing the very first hint of it from Phil's mouth, I think. We were getting all sorts of hints that Leanna was on her way out before Phil finally made that sadsack announcement of his. That we haven't this time could very well be indicative that he's wised up somewhat to controlling his own narrative but he's still so tied up in larping as a grown-up without having any of the strings that go with it that I can't see him setting up a high attendance with announcement and then bombshelling everyone with how his life is falling apart.

The seventh seal could be broken and the angels could be sounding their trumpets and Phil would be streaming about how the Second Coming was really stressing him out but at the same time it was totally no big deal but since The Lamb was on his way back anyway and no one would need money in His Everlasting Kingdom you might as well put your dahlers to someone who really needs it, dood.

*snort*

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
khet probably has some medical issue that isn't subsidised by the lowest tier of medical care

it will be a secret but he needs help paying for it, won't say how much it is, or what spectrum disorder she has

I don't think he'll reveal the CT khando being foreclosed on, people will "use it against him"

even though he has had extra money for 6+ months of not paying CT mortgage, he still needs wheelchair symbols to pay 100% of his taxes

if he's moving out, he would need to try selling his WAkhando, which rarely happens instantly, and the realtor will be harassed by way of gay ops, and worst of all, dave would have to clean his man-child cave for potential viewings, plus he would want top dollar for his big boy house

my ultimate prediction will be "guys, I might be losing my house" for the nth time, + taxes, and he'll somehow spin it to include khet

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
I’m going to play Devil’s Advocate here and claim that Dave will only have positive news to convey:
  1. The WA condo: value has gone up; he can use it to refinance his mortgage which would really help him with bills.
  2. Relationship with Khet: everything is amazing behind the scenes; without her he’d have massive depression; he loves his family and his cat.
  3. The year of 2019: amazing year in general; people’s public perception of him completely changed; he’s not toxic anymore; Twitch organic growth has been amazing.​
But of course he’ll end the behind the scenes reveal news that he’s still in “dire financial straits,” he needs your support to keep going on, and together we can do this.

Typical cult leader horseshit.

As much as I hate to admit it, DSP has gained more notoriety and exposure through the massive detractor circles that have been built around him. If you take into account all subscribers of detractor channels, you’re nearing half a million people who dedicate time to watching the DSP reality TV show. That’s bound to attract spergs and autists who’ll them “ironically” troll him until they get inevitably banned. And attention from people who learn of Phil from detractor content but have no ill will towards the guy and genuinely want to support him.

This cycle of autism is bound to break eventually the more Phil envelops himself in his secure, anti-social cocoon as he’ll become completely reluctant to share any details about his private life which will starve off all the people waiting for him to fail.

At this point, the only person who can take Phil down is himself and he’ll do it by stopping all his eccentric lolcow behavior and ultimately stop any type of attention drawn on him. The moment he removes the spotlight from himself, it’s over for DSP as nobody who follows him watches him for the content he produces but for the shitshow that is created simply due to his existence.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a speculation thread in part so go nuts.

That said if it happened there's no way we're hearing the very first hint of it from Phil's mouth, I think. We were getting all sorts of hints that Leanna was on her way out before Phil finally made that sadsack announcement of his. That we haven't this time could very well be indicative that he's wised up somewhat to controlling his own narrative but he's still so tied up in larping as a grown-up without having any of the strings that go with it that I can't see him setting up a high attendance with announcement and then bombshelling everyone with how his life is falling apart.

The seventh seal could be broken and the angels could be sounding their trumpets and Phil would be streaming about how the Second Coming was really stressing him out but at the same time it was totally no big deal but since The Lamb was on his way back anyway and no one would need money in His Everlasting Kingdom you might as well put your dahlers to someone who really needs it, dood.

*snort*
There were more things to get hints from, though. Leanna would show up on stream every now and then, Phil would bring her up of his own accord, and one of his prestream placards was for her soap shop. Once she didn't show up for a while, Phil stopped talking about her at all, AND the placard suddenly and quietly disappeared, people knew something was up.

Contrast that with ol' Kat. She adamantly refuses to do anything with him on-stream. He generally only says anything about her when people bring up her or one of the few things he can tie to her ("Is Kat working tonight?" "What'd you have for dinner?" "Where's Jasper?", etc). So if she left (I don't think so, but that's my opinion), there wouldn't be much noticeable change. We'd be having to try and decide if his most recent bitchy rant was because someone hit a nerve about her leaving or if it was just shut-in grandpa Phil being Phil.

On that note, could I add a poll to this with some option for people to vote on?

Tags
None