[16-Jan-2020] Pre-Kakarot "Special" Schtreem - "BIG 'State of the Stream' Podcast that will be VERY informative"

What thing(s) will DSP reveal....on a special edition of "Bitchin' with a Boomer"? (Choose any/all)

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Federal taxes begging setup

Votes: 93 63.7%
  • The Foreclosure (TM)

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • Selling the WAKhando

Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
He forgot, the $1,800 in October was to pay the Wakando mortgage. He was about to fall behind on the Wakando mortgage and the bankruptcy lawyer said 'DON'T FUCKING FALL BEHIND ON THAT!!!"

Edit: CT mortgage was a 30 year loan.
Edit2: He couldn't get approved for a Wakando refinance because of how much debt he has

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
He makes so much money. But he wanted to live like he made double or even triple that. So he'd just charge charge charge. Credit card after credit card. To the point where he has so much debt that even with his $100k or whatever a year in income it ends up being makes him unable to keep up with the debt and dig into a hole.
so what do you think will happen to him now? i cant be : spend money like an idiot, declare bankruptcy, get debt wiped and move on.

Il_Duke

kiwifarms.net
The most important thing is this - moving forward, don't listen to what people on Twitter and Kiwi Farms say about Phil. They were right about what I'm talking about now, they were right about what I talked about in the past, but this time you need to only listen to his side of the story. And tip him even more.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
He is full of shit with regards to bankruptcy RUINING your credit for a decade.

Sure it hoses your credit, but within 2 years, you can buy stuff again. Hell, a friend of the family filed bankruptcy and had a credit card in less than a year and opened a new business and is doing great.

He just holds on to this 10 year thing.
I thought it was on your credit report for 7 years?

EDIT: answered my own question
1579215401737.png

"Chapter 13 bankruptcy is deleted seven years from the filing date because it requires at least a partial repayment of the debts you owe. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is deleted 10 years from the filing date because none of the debt is repaid. "

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
The most important thing is this - moving forward, don't listen to what people on Twitter and Kiwi Farms say about Phil. They were right about what I'm talking about now, they were right about what I talked about in the past, but this time you need to only listen to his side of the story. And tip him even more.
Well clearly he needs that money more than ever he really does and tipping is the best way to help after all he's filing bankruptcy and this is the first anyone has ever mentioned or knew it was happening.

Reactions: draculapenis
Tags
None