[16-Jan-2020] Pre-Kakarot "Special" Schtreem - "BIG 'State of the Stream' Podcast that will be VERY informative"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What thing(s) will DSP reveal....on a special edition of "Bitchin' with a Boomer"? (Choose any/all)

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Federal taxes begging setup

Votes: 93 63.7%
  • The Foreclosure (TM)

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • Selling the WAKhando

Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, also he said something about the government probably won't give him another payment plan and will put a lein on his house, right before he started talking about 'they will probably want my statues, and everything in the nook I don't want, to pay for stuff. They can take it and sell it for me.'
He's totally behind on his 2019 Fed tax payments, didn't outright say that but the 2nd payment plan statement clearly indicates he hasn't been keeping up on that.

You can't fix delusional I guess.

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
Oh, also ha said something about the government probably won't give him another payment plan and will put a lein on his house, right before he started talking about 'they will probably want my statues and everything in the nook I don't want to pay for stuff. They can take it and sell it for me.'
He's totally behind on his 2019 Fed tax payments, didn't outright say that but the 2nd payment plan statement clearly indicates he hasn't been keeping up on that.

You can't fix delusional I guess.
DIdn't you hear? Thats a new IRS service under the Trump White House.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Because of his bankruptcy he now needs more money than he got in 2019 for at least 6 months to a year so he can pay his taxes!

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Defamation is and always has been legally murky.

Phil's case is incredibly cut and dry even for us, and we don't have the force of law behind discovery.
I forgot about that; he was threatening to sue detractors and shit for defaming his name... then went right into all the bad shit is going to happen to him. But he'll totally sue us for lying about him.

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. Hey hey. Hey heyyyyy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was on your credit report for 7 years?

EDIT: answered my own questionView attachment 1101490
"Chapter 13 bankruptcy is deleted seven years from the filing date because it requires at least a partial repayment of the debts you owe. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is deleted 10 years from the filing date because none of the debt is repaid. "
Yes the bankruptcy appears on your credit report for 7 years but as time goes on, it hurts your credit score less and less.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
One way to help out with his bankruptcy is selling those $1000 statues he has!

How sweet, they are BFFs...

Pretty sure they would wanna know what he did if he is being harassed online!

I really wanna know how big off apartments he been looking at that cost as much as his house and where do you find a lawyer who agrees to everything?

How can he seriously miss the joke?

293.jpg

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
One way to help out with his bankruptcy is selling those $1000 statues he has!
View attachment 1101540

How sweet, they are BFFs...
View attachment 1101542

Pretty sure they would wanna know what he did if he is being harassed online!
View attachment 1101544

I really wanna know how big off apartments he been looking at that cost as much as his house and where do you find a lawyer who agrees to everything?
View attachment 1101543

How can he seriously miss the joke?
View attachment 1101541
View attachment 1101550
If you told a potential employer you had weirdos that harassed you, then they wouldn't hire you.

Last edited:
Tags
None