[16-Jan-2020] Pre-Kakarot "Special" Schtreem - "BIG 'State of the Stream' Podcast that will be VERY informative"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What thing(s) will DSP reveal....on a special edition of "Bitchin' with a Boomer"? (Choose any/all)

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Federal taxes begging setup

Votes: 93 63.7%
  • The Foreclosure (TM)

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • Selling the WAKhando

Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Where do you go to find a lawyer that not only sounds like Phil when talking about his trolls, but also have no idea what a internet personality is?
Also i dont think a lawyer would say that the public is not allowed to see and to stupid to find public information!
View attachment 1101488
DSP is both legitimately stupid and delusional.

I think DSP fully remembers the lawyer talking to him like he says in this video.

Lopsquad

back to the anime dimension
kiwifarms.net
Always good to end on a positive note; having a meltdown over people publishing information they publicly found and crying about being so tahxic that he has zero business opportunities.

Edit:
I know "I did nothing wrong" is a meme but that rant at the end really solidified it for me; he genuinely thinks he is in this terrible situation because people restreaming and saving clips of him being bad at video games are causing him to get more and more credit cards and buy useless shit. He legitimately thinks all of those people that don't like him are the root problem, and there is literally nothing at fault with himself. He well and truly thinks he did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the final tip total and what were the big ones aside from the $100 from fatz?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
What was the final tip total and what were the big ones aside from the $100 from fatz?
Also, who made more money today: DSP or Tevin?

If DSP "only" made $236 or close to it, I would think Tevin beat him, but I didn't watch anything before an hour ago.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
He just went on a nuclear rant at the end of his stream after his chat was filled with WWE Champions stuff.

Complete with flipping off the camera and saying "FUCK YOU".
You mean this?

And as i said with my LTG clips, i dont mind people using them for "other" things!

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Yes the bankruptcy appears on your credit report for 7 years but as time goes on, it hurts your credit score less and less.
This is true, but to straighten out your credit you have to actually stick to repayment plans, pay your bills on time, and not spend all your income on, say, mobile games....and we see how well Phil does that. He's fucked unless he drastically changes---not in the sense he'll be on the street, but his days of fucking around and burning everyone's donations while saying "fuck the mortgage, fuck the estimated taxes, I've got to buy WWE shit" are PROBABLY over (barring his income doubling or some other Pigroach-like streak of luck).

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net

None other. Thanks for posting.

I love how he manages to say everything except "I am not whaling five figures in a mobile game while feigning financial distress to my Twitch fans." That's all he has to say.

He can't say that because he knows it's all true. He relies on kernels of truths, and avoiding saying complete 100% lies. That's why he made such a big deal about saying that he never once said that the foreclosure thing wasn't true, all while banning mentions of it for a month. This guy is so greasy.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
None other. Thanks for posting.

I love how he manages to say everything except "I am not whaling five figures in a mobile game while feigning financial distress to my Twitch fans." That's all he has to say.

He can't say that because he knows it's all true. He relies on kernels of truths, and avoiding saying complete 100% lies. That's why he made such a big deal about saying that he never once said that the foreclosure thing wasn't true, all while banning mentions of it for a month. This guy is so greasy.
The humor of the rant is in the "im going to disprove your claims about WWE by claiming that you hurt my feelings!".

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101781

what the fuck is going on with phil's goatee lately? It seems much patchier than usual. You can see that his beard is turning white, but then it's like he's losing hair in the middle of his chin. Is he nervously pulling them out? Is this some sort of trichotillomania?
more and more i believe phil recently suffered a stroke, look at that fucking face! i understand this is a still frame but like no ones face should do that when you're casually speaking

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Duh copyright strikes were the definitive reason he had financial troubles in 2015. That's the only reason why.

Edit: No wait. His bitch aunt had the gall to die.

Edit 2: "Look around, there's nothing expensive here!"

Edit 3: Now admitting to kiting debt on credit cards, but also poor baby just kept getting kicked in the nuts. Oooh, nudnik CT tax guy story again.

Edit 4: THE BANK STOPPED ALLOWING OVERDRAFTS IN JUNE.

Edit 5: The parents are back to dying again. Also, it's none of your business what the health conditions are.
his marriage certificate is dated for 30th July edit: date is actually april, i'm exceptional, read the wrong date

he mentioned countless times long after june that he was overdrafted

pigpiggo returns 50+ results for the word "overdraft" between June and today

Attachments

Last edited:

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Linguistinc sperging incoming, but Phil's selective use of passive voice and distancing was fascinating in this begathon. Notice how all this debt is nothing to do with him. It's all just stuff that got racked up. It just happened. It was past Phil, and current Phil had nothing to do with it so it's unfair that he should be punished for it. Phil never does anything bad, bad stuff just happens to him. Whenever something good happens, though, it's always Phil, so he'll use "I did [x]" and "we did [x]" in those cases.

I don't think he's intelligent enough to be aware of what he's doing, he just has a natural, weaselly instinct where he abdicates all responsibility for all bad things at all times.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He made a big stink about a coffee maker that apparently had a 200%+ markup in the 5 years since he bought it (it was a buyers market for coffee markers apparently). What fucking coffee maker did he buy?
Apparently this one, which apparently cost $500 already 3 years ago, shortly after he claimed it cost $150 brand new!
A quick check on Amazon and you can buy used once for about $150 or less, so his used machine has had a +\- 0 value increase!

• Informative
Reactions: twattycake
Tags
None