[16-Jan-2020] Pre-Kakarot "Special" Schtreem - "BIG 'State of the Stream' Podcast that will be VERY informative"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What thing(s) will DSP reveal....on a special edition of "Bitchin' with a Boomer"? (Choose any/all)

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Federal taxes begging setup

Votes: 93 63.7%
  • The Foreclosure (TM)

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • Selling the WAKhando

Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this one, which apparently cost $500 already 3 years ago, shortly after he claimed it cost $150 brand new!
A quick check on Amazon and you can buy used once for about $150 or less, so his used machine has had a +\- 0 value increase!
While I can’t find a B70 on Amazon I did find a K70 which looks identical (uses the same stock image too). A quick look up gives me these data points from Amazon:

Released: December of 2013 at an all time high of $676

Lowest price point: July of 2014 $84

Average cost: $450

It actually was a fairly low costing maker from Jan 2014- Dec 2014. It hit one final low between maybe June-July of 2015 but after that it never dropped below $300 again. So if he bought it in 2016 he likely paid at least $400.

I collected this price data from CamelCamelCamel.com Incase anyone cares.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this one, which apparently cost $500 already 3 years ago, shortly after he claimed it cost $150 brand new!
A quick check on Amazon and you can buy used once for about $150 or less, so his used machine has had a +\- 0 value increase!
He claimed that buying it was to aid streaming as coffee would keep him awake.

Reminds everyone he bought it during his gravy train YouTube days. So wasn't streaming yet.

He's a fuckin idiot.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
While I can’t find a B70 on Amazon I did find a K70 which looks identical (uses the same stock image too). A quick look up gives me these data points from Amazon:

Released: December of 2013 at an all time high of $676

Lowest price point: July of 2014 $84

Average cost: $450

It actually was a fairly low costing maker from Jan 2014- Dec 2014. It hit one final low between maybe June-July of 2015 but after that it never dropped below $300 again. So if he bought it in 2016 he likely paid at least $400.

I collected this price data from CamelCamelCamel.com Incase anyone cares.
Checking a old house tour video of his, it is standing in his kitchen in late June 2015!
23.jpg

Otherwise checking around i can't find a single one costing $500 now or even close to it!

Edit:
Checked some of his videos about it, apparently he bought it 5-7 years ago in 2019 and still claims he did not spend $300+ on it because he was just as poor in 2014-15 as he was in late 2019, except he was buying games and blue-rays left and right among other things!

Edit2:
He used to have a K-cup coffee maker before the move!
23b.jpg

There are a number of YT videos about it, but no one is mentioning any prices.

Edit3:
And digging a little further into his urge to show off his entire house he ends up showing that it is a K75 he bought!
23c.jpg

And reading old articles the price was around $300-400 for a new one, while a new one today cost around $400-500!

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
"I quit it cold turkey"

Interesting choice of words :thinking:
I did really want to ding him on his use of addiction terminology when talking about his mobile game playing, using it as a point towards illustrating him as a mobile game junky in his own words, but 'cold turkey' is also one of his retardo phrases. He usually says it to indicate a blind playthrough as in the phrase 'I'm going into this game cold turkey you guys.'
Maybe he just means after he decided to quit he wanted a sandwich.
at the start of his gtav play though dsp says hes playing the game "cold turkey" he means he hasn't seen any spoilers.

"Cold turkey" actually refers to the abrupt cessation of a substance dependence and the resulting unpleasant experience, as opposed to gradually easing the process through reduction over time or by using replacement medication
Still, it's funny to me he seems to be aware he is addicted to mobile games and that he describes choosing to not play a video game in terms of an addictive struggle. Definitely makes it sound like rather than seeking treatment for his gambling/'pay for flashy lights' addiction he just lies about it and wallows in denial. On the other hand he's a complete idiot and I try not to take his grandiose and flamboyant abuses of the English language to make things sound more important too seriously.

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil implying that he'd save children from a burning building and would still have trolls chasing him.

Likely it'd just be Phil asking for $100 to go in the building and then say its a poorly planned building and nothing he could do as the building goes up in flames

Also I have no idea who the 'general public' are that are more positive about Phil. Literally no one outside of his stream and this forum give a shit about him or even remembers him as far as I can tell.
LMFAO What the fuck was that story? Seriously, what the actual fuck is he talking about? This dude has legit lost his fucking mind.

• Agree
Reactions: AnonymousDimwit

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
so what do you think will happen to him now? i cant be : spend money like an idiot, declare bankruptcy, get debt wiped and move on.
As much as some people think it's unfair, that's what bankruptcy is. The only stipulation is you have to have dug yourself so deep you legitimately cannot get yourself out.

King DDT

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit he said 'paying my taxes every month like I'm supposed to be doing' he isn't even keeping up with his current payment plan for 2018 backtaxes :story:
He's not keeping up with his payment plan? I mean, I expected he wasn't going to but jesus christ.. DSP really is his own worst enemy.
View attachment 1101781

what the fuck is going on with phil's goatee lately? It seems much patchier than usual. You can see that his beard is turning white, but then it's like he's losing hair in the middle of his chin. Is he nervously pulling them out? Is this some sort of trichotillomania?
My bets are on him pulling his hairs out. It wouldn't surprise me that the whole goatee stroking thing on camera devolves into yanking hairs out. We know that when he doesn't think people see him, his physical behavior changes a ton. The slight back and forth wobble turns into an autistic self soothing rocking chair.
He claimed that buying it was to aid streaming as coffee would keep him awake.

Reminds everyone he bought it during his gravy train YouTube days. So wasn't streaming yet.

He's a fuckin idiot.
Anyone with a wider memory of DSP know if he ever drank coffee on stream?
It's kind of strange to me that I can't think of a single instance of him mentioning coffee or drinking iton stream.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone with a wider memory of DSP know if he ever drank coffee on stream?
It's kind of strange to me that I can't think of a single instance of him mentioning coffee or drinking iton stream.
In the house tour videos that i source above he states that when living in CT he didn't drink coffee, just used his coffee make to get hot water for tea, while after the move he claimed that he and Leanna drank at least a cup every morning, but i can't remember seeing him drinking it on stream, for several years he drank water and energy drinks!

Last edited:
Tags
None