Lolcow 16BitAlex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.sonichu.com/w/index.php?title=User:16BitAlex&oldid=99747

Why 16BitAlex dislikes apples before he removed it from his user page. Actually, it's more of a rant about his preferred sweetheart.

Why eating apples is a taboo for me

Some of you might have found out that I think apples are for girls. This is the core of my hatred for apples. My fear is not the apple itself, but of the ugly woman inside that it would trigger. Unlike Chris's "Crystal", who he and the trolls depict as an attractive woman, my female counterpart would be Asian, and because of that repulsive to me as a romantic partner. I will not say I only prefer white women, but I prefer the features that only they naturally possess: lighter eyes and hair. If I find my female counterpart ugly, why would I want to become her?

The Chris/Crystal is incest anyway, so even if I was white (and so would my theoretical twin sister), I wouldn't be attracted to her.

Apple pie and apple flavored products are special cases, and therefore are mostly OK.

But, since my beliefs are not recognized, they are fair game. As such, I do not expect anyone to accommodate th
em.​

Dilbertmann

kiwifarms.net
http://www.sonichu.com/w/index.php?title=User:16BitAlex&oldid=99747

Why 16BitAlex dislikes apples before he removed it from his user page. Actually, it's more of a rant about his preferred sweetheart.

Why eating apples is a taboo for me

Some of you might have found out that I think apples are for girls. This is the core of my hatred for apples. My fear is not the apple itself, but of the ugly woman inside that it would trigger. Unlike Chris's "Crystal", who he and the trolls depict as an attractive woman, my female counterpart would be Asian, and because of that repulsive to me as a romantic partner. I will not say I only prefer white women, but I prefer the features that only they naturally possess: lighter eyes and hair. If I find my female counterpart ugly, why would I want to become her?

The Chris/Crystal is incest anyway, so even if I was white (and so would my theoretical twin sister), I wouldn't be attracted to her.

Apple pie and apple flavored products are special cases, and therefore are mostly OK.

But, since my beliefs are not recognized, they are fair game. As such, I do not expect anyone to accommodate th
em.​

So the apple's core equals a very ugly woman inside?

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, what's the manly fruit? Bananas?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As such, I do not expect anyone to accommodate them.
Good for him.
I'll admit I haven't read much about this guy, but if he's got it together enough to recognize the world shouldn't have to fit his tastes he's a hell of a lot further along than a lot of people who get discussed around here.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The quote about Cream cracks me up.