195 - If you see this thread, you must post in it.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
So there's an instrument called the Peavey Power Slide I've been wanting to get for the past few years now:
But it looks like it's been discontinued, as most sites that sell instruments don't have them in stock anymore, and the only place I can find them is on sites like ebay (where they've been marked up in price).

Spiteful Crow

Claymation Beast
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden is going to pass away shortly before the convention and Hillary Clinton will be nominated in his place

Posting it here because it's conspiracy theories until it happens

jonathanlowry

kiwifarms.net
TF2 is a fine game that isn't even nearly as oversaturated with hats and new weapons as much as I thought it would have been since I stopped playing five years ago.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if the sun was made of meat?
It would be comprised largely of molecules that can't fuse, so fusion would immediately cease and it would go black. Then it would collapse on itself at nearly free fall speeds, and violently explode, leaving a core of neutronium. Meat would fly out at relativistic velocity, well, the plasma of what used to be meat. We would wonder why the Sun went out about 8.3 minutes later, and die about 20 minutes later as meat smashed into the planet at half the speed of light.

Tags
None