195 - If you see this thread, you must post in it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if the sun was made of meat?
It would be comprised largely of molecules that can't fuse, so fusion would immediately cease and it would go black. Then it would collapse on itself at nearly free fall speeds, and violently explode, leaving a core of neutronium. Meat would fly out at relativistic velocity, well, the plasma of what used to be meat. We would wonder why the Sun went out about 8.3 minutes later, and die about 20 minutes later as meat smashed into the planet at half the speed of light.

Digital Thunder

Himbo Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
It would be comprised largely of molecules that can't fuse, so fusion would immediately cease and it would go black. Then it would collapse on itself at nearly free fall speeds, and violently explode, leaving a core of neutronium. Meat would fly out at relativistic velocity, well, the plasma of what used to be meat. We would wonder why the Sun went out about 8.3 minutes later, and die about 20 minutes later as meat smashed into the planet at half the speed of light.
I for one welcome the notion of being obliterated by sun meat, if only because it'd probably be funny.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
For the past few days I've been binge watching the Super Best Friends play-through of Resident Evil 4. Finally watched the finale the other day. I had no interest in the franchise before, but now I want to give RE 4 a try. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should get it for the Xbox 360 or the Switch.

Tags
None