Article 2/1/15 - Jace posts Operation Wupacalypse Manifesto -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
http://deaglenation.tv/operation-wupoclapypse-manifesto-full-disclosure-on-gamergate/

I'm glad he sought medical treatment

Facts:
Jace was living back with his Mom for a week leading up to this mission. No reason was given as to why.
Eli's mission is to Canada, where he was supposed to take down Tumblr and Reddit's servers and gain intel or something under the guise of going on a "Winter Sports Trip" with his Dad. Eli has yet to secure the servers, I'm guessing he's enjoying some BC bud and Novia Scotia's finest hookers right now.
Two more videos will be coming out soon.
Someone claiming to be Brianna Wu texted Jace and gave him an address.
Rob is out of the country

Last edited:

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So according to his manifesto his mom is apparently ok with this and letting him move back in. Lmao

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I just love how badass/dorky Eli looks in his GoPro getup.

Besides the server, there are numerous other leads Eli will be investigating too including numerous supporters and associates of Brianna Wu who live in Canada who Eli will attempt to interview and investigate.
Those who guessed Jace and Eli were going to Canada, congrats, I guess?.

Last edited:

hemolyzer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Gail is just going to let him move back in I guess.

hemolyzer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't the hospital staff confiscate his shades or something?
Not unless they deemed him to be a threat to himself and wanted to lock him in one of the psych cells. Hospital staff are pretty used to getting all kinds of fucking weirdos coming in so we sort of just let that kind of thing slide.

Spork

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that I think GG already found evidence that Reddit's moderators are connected to Zoe Quinn by one or two degrees of separation (either to Quinn herself or via Randi Harper).

EDIT: Also oh god lol Jace is trying to play the victim game against Wu.

• Agree
Reactions: Generic User

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
He posted the lyrics of Sins of the Father at the end of the manifesto... right after yet another fake Sun Tzu quote he made up on the spot. I don't understand why precisely, and I probably never will until the day I am dead, but it is one of the funniest things about the entire page.

IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO LIGHT UP THE DAAAAARK
IN HIS WOMEN'S RAY-BANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino