Article 2/1/15 - Jace posts Operation Wupacalypse Manifesto -

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyAwayNow

Doesn't look a thing like Jesus
kiwifarms.net
Looking at it more it loos pretty small caliber. I'm going with pellet gun of some kind. At most a .22, but I really don't see Deagle Nation ever laying their hands on actual firearms, pretty much out of principle at this point.
Never seen a muzzle like that before, still, it's an interesting tidbit.

• Agree
Reactions: Sammy

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jace has proven again that no matter how bad and hopeless the circumstances seem, he always weasels out unharmed
Almost every lolcow of good stock has that trait. How many times has Chris put his ass to the burner and come out unscathed?

But back on topic, I dunno if a concussion plus other nonfatal injuries, hospitalization, reintegration into his mother's house (we'll see how that goes), and a probable change of medication could be considered "weaseling out unharmed."

That's Our Lolcow

Meme Activist & Historian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost every lolcow of good stock has that trait. How many times has Chris put his ass to the burner and come out unscathed?

But back on topic, I dunno if a concussion plus other nonfatal injuries, hospitalization, reintegration into his mother's house (we'll see how that goes), and a probable change of medication could be considered "weaseling out unharmed."
well, i meant "unharmed" meaning that he didn't get thrown in jail. not even chris was lucky enough to avoid the slammer

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Something else I just noticed - I don't want to be an alarmist, but is that an actual rifle on Eli's back? Over his left shoulder.

EDIT: Its probably some kind of pellet gun, but its clearly not an airsoft rifle (at least none I've ever seen).
It's probably an airsoft Thompson

• Agree
Reactions: Jingle Jangle

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is the singular greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Oh yeah, the Go Pro Hero, I'm very familiar with it... what I don't get is why they use that kind of skater helmet if they are supposed to go for a tactical style, I mean, you could easily mount the GoPro on a MICH helmet, I'm amazed they haven't bought one since it's fairly popular and cheap.

Who am I kidding, of course they don't know about the MICH, let alone tactical thingies, so I'll just look and giggle at their antics... nice sword though.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
Yeah this has all sounded different than usual Jace.
Jace might be breaking character a little bit realizing the gravity of the situation(note, this doesn't mean Jace is a fake, just that he plays up his persona from time to time) or a friend(Kyle/Colby?) is helping him write these posts so he won't appear like a raving madman. But he's capable of coherency too, if you remember Vlog-tember where Jace was very self-aware of his situation, he almost admitted he was not a marine, but held back on that.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Jace said:
Basically, Wu is a modern-day, more embarrassing version of Jack Thompson, if Jack Thompson was a deranged tranny who made $13,192 a month (that’s $158,304 a year)
I always love it when Jace is right on point somewhere between his delusional rants.
Jace said:
For the record: I could fucking care less if you have a vagina or a penis as long as you make cool video games where I can cut giant robots in half with a katana while a guy is screaming “Rules of Nature” in the background.
My sides. XD

MurcDusen

kiwifarms.net
Regarding "this doesn't sound like Jace":

He just had a car accident, and one he believes to be an actual assasination attempt. I can imagine that that alone would make him a lot more thoughtful and considerate of the whole situation. In addition to that, he's now on his meds again after a long time without them where we got used to his completely crazy side. Compared to his calmer periods, I don't find his writing too unfamiliar. Additionally, he was/is with Kyle, who I'd imagine would at least try to talk some sense into him to prevent him from going into full Stryker mode as well.

Edit: Ninja'd

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I must say Jace being able to soldier on after being in a crash that gave him PTSD and still be able to burn Briana is pretty impressive. And once again Kyle proved how chill he is by driving a raving mad bleeding Jace to the hospital and spending time with him there. I'm certainly looking forward to the newest Eli quagmire and hope that he wears that helmet 24/7 so we can see all the highlights.

Zarkon

Roku's Basilisk - Torturing You For Streaming TV
kiwifarms.net
How comical is it that even though Jace got administered to a hospital he still has his shades on? He's like an even dumber and less attractive real-life equivalent of Johnny Bravo.
I'm guessing he told the nurses that he's self-conscious about his eye and they let him keep them. Shit, the man is lucid and isn't going nuts. It's something small to keep him happy and healing. Also, it seems that someone is finally giving him the right meds as he's pretty coherent. it's times like this where I realize that maybe he can be a decent part of society....once he gets over the insecurity and everything.

That said, let's see if this maintains. And if he's no longer living with Eli, I wonder how bad the cottage has gotten.

Gothicserpent

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing he told the nurses that he's self-conscious about his eye and they let him keep them. Shit, the man is lucid and isn't going nuts. It's something small to keep him happy and healing. Also, it seems that someone is finally giving him the right meds as he's pretty coherent. it's times like this where I realize that maybe he can be a decent part of society....once he gets over the insecurity and everything.

That said, let's see if this maintains. And if he's no longer living with Eli, I wonder how bad the cottage has gotten.
Damn, I had forgotten about the cottage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino