Article 2/1/15 - Jace posts Operation Wupacalypse Manifesto -

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing you didn't see the Christmas stream? Before Jace started showing religious hatred, he was actually very grateful to those who donated.
Could you tell that by listening to his voice? Or was he speaking with that nasally, angry tone I always seem to hear once I do watch a video?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you tell that by listening to his voice? Or was he speaking with that nasally, angry tone I always seem to hear once I do watch a video?
You could tell by his actions. He was smiling, crying manly tears of joy, and he seemed genuinely thankful.

Give the dude a break, he may be an arsehole in some aspects, but in others Jace seems a pretty cool guy. He's not Chris.

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could tell by his actions. He was smiling, crying manly tears of joy, and he seemed genuinely thankful.

Give the dude a break, he may be an arsehole in some aspects, but in others Jace seems a pretty cool guy. He's not Chris.
Jace is one of the very few likeable lolcows, even though he can get on me nerves when he goes into "RESPECT ME!" mode, I'll still stick up for no matter becasue he actually cares about his friends and fans unlike Chris who just wants ass pats and is willing to throw anyone under the bus if they don't do what he wants.

Last edited:

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
He's giving the camera the middle finger.

Is he ever at all capable of not showing hatred? My God.
Jesus stop fucking whining, he's happy all the damn time you just miraculously continue to only see the rare moments where he's not smiling and laughing like you and your friends at exceptional individual Academy.

It almost seems intentional at this point, he is literally one of the jolliest guys on the Internet love him or hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino