2/18/2020 - Tommie Jayne Tooter interviewed by Fred Joyner - Original title - "Special Live Guest Asshole Tonight."

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Wow. Just when I think Tom can't be dumber and more uninformed, he explains how social security tax payments pay for his benefits but don't come from taxpayers.

Pro tip / adult tax rant:
* Payroll tax is social security tax and medicare
* Payroll tax is not federal or state income tax
" Payroll tax is not paid directly to SSA
* Social security tax is a tax
* Every dollar an American makes is taxed at 6.2% for social security that they pay themselves and their employer pays another 6.2%
* Self employed people pay the full 12.4% in social security tax
* Payroll taxes are capped at about $135k of income
* American workers effectively pay $12.40 out of every $100 they make to support bottom feeding scum like Tom.
* State and local taxes come on top of payroll taxes and can take up to another 50% of income
* SS payments don't come from interest on SS tax payments, SS isn't solvent, meaning the fed tax payments supplement the payroll taxes to cover the costs

Last edited:

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
Tom claims that Social Security isn't paid from taxes and then subsequently explains precisely why it is a tax unintentionally. I almost spit my drink out at that part, it was too perfect.

Reactions: Dick Pooman

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Based James convinced both The Hut and the El Paso rock shop to 86 him.
IIRC, it was Pete Clark that got him bounced from The Hut. It's been a while, but I think Tom was talking shit to him on Facebook about a political post and called him a baby killer or something. He went full keyboard commando and basically dared Pete to say something to his face. Pete, being a former soldier, obliged. He did a little research on Tom and came prepared to declare him a pedo dog fucker. When Pete said something to his face, IRL, Tom shrieked and complained to management to try to get Pete bounced. Unfortunately for Tom, it was he that got bounced. Pete took pictures and laughed.

Tom, being a compulsive liar, conveniently leaves these things out when bleating to people about AMB/KF/etc. He likes to talk about how members of these boards got him kicked out of the Hut. That never happened. His mouth got him kicked out. He is solely responsible for starting the slapfight with Pete. Likewise, he's the one that made the scene at The Hut. From what I gather, Pete just came up to him and talked shit to his face. Pete wasn't loud, didn't make threats, and wasn't violent. Tom reacted as you would expect, fear sharting himself and making a scene.

Likewise, if you listen to the interview, the guy asks Tom about his disability. Tom immediately start lying about it being related to him being shot. Eventually he talks in a circle and comes back to the admission that he got it for his mental illness. Newsflash.... they don't just hand out disability like candy. People that are seriously disabled have trouble getting it. It's not like a menu where you try to order it for being shot years ago and when they're out of that, you switch your order to mental illness.

In sum, Tom is a compulsive liar and KF is the leading source on the internet for debunking his lies. My personal favorite Tooter tall tail is a coin toss between "AMB pushed me to join KF" and "my computer threw so much current to ground that it tripped the neighborhood breaker", though I suppose that last one may just be a delusion and not a compulsive lie.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tooter is truly degenerate. He'll admit to blowing a Schnauzer to the tune of Chuck Mangione, but he doesn't understand why other people would laugh at such a thing.
Then he goes onto claim his words were taken out of context. How can you gloat about blowing dogs and raping kids and claim it was "taken out of context. Tom isn't Trump, and all of Tom's sound bites are horrifying. In fact, Tom has tried to justify this behavior by saying it was someone else's fault or my favorite excuse, "It's part of commune living and free love, man. How dare you shame my free spirit". Then he goes off on tangents about lowering the age of consent.

• Winner
Reactions: F. Murray Abraham

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
Then he goes onto claim his words were taken out of context. How can you gloat about blowing dogs and raping kids and claim it was "taken out of context. Tom isn't Trump, and all of Tom's sound bites are horrifying. In fact, Tom has tried to justify this behavior by saying it was someone else's fault or my favorite excuse, "It's part of commune living and free love, man. How dare you shame my free spirit". Then he goes off on tangents about lowering the age of consent.
I've noticed that in modern parlance, "taken out of context" basically means "exposed the fact that I said stupid shit"

Tags
None