2/25 Livestream Q&A -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Rogowski

you guys have a good time frig dancing
kiwifarms.net
Is there any way we can get a link tomorrow to download or re-watch the stream that is free of any spoilers for those who can't watch live or am I just going to have to ignore this whole forum for the next day or so?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any way we can get a link tomorrow to download or re-watch the stream that is free of any spoilers for those who can't watch live or am I just going to have to ignore this whole forum for the next day or so?
Ignore the forum.

Face it, if you can't watch the live stream, you're going to have a bad time.

Rogowski

you guys have a good time frig dancing
kiwifarms.net
*sigh*

I had the horrible luck of having to downgrade my internets at home recently as money is tight and I just know that if I try to watch the stream it's going to infuriate me more than missing it live. Hence why I'd prefer just a DL link after the fact. I can do without the chat, I know it's going to be I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME being faggots and Team GamerFags living up to their nickname. I have not participated in the chat room since that one time I asked Jace if he wanted a rimjob and was banned from chat immediately. (Yes, it was THAT time someone asked him if he wanted a rimjob)

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
1) Did you really piss yourself? Were you THAT into character?
2) Did you ever really puke all over? If not, what did you guys use to make it look like puke? If so... gross...
3) Did you really buy a new Xbox and stuff from the donations for Eli's xmas? If not, what did you actually buy?

Reactions: dabluearmedbandit

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
Do you plan on continuing Deagle Nation, even at some point in the far future? I would have still watched it all even if I knew it was fake.

• Agree
Reactions: Clown Doll

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
  1. Did you actually record the Reuben interview, or was it a lie to force him to release it himself as a form of damage control?
  2. Have you found Jesus?

Last edited:

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to hear more about Jace's dad's character in general, and what it was that made Jace hate him so.

How did you lose so much weight during this ride?

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
In one of your videos (I think where Jace is arguing with Gayle about going to bible study) you look like you're about to start laughing but pulled it together. I always imagined that there had to be moments that got completely blown because you lost it and broke character. Any chance you'll release an outtakes reel?

noooooway

the worst
kiwifarms.net
ive been thinking about this for days, going through old posts and laughing my ass off with the new context. the single question i have that no one else seems to have asked, who played eli's mom? that call is one of the best performances in all this, her anger just feels so real. setting up The Siege of the Cottage and The Return of Eli at the same time was a masterstroke btw

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ive been thinking about this for days, going through old posts and laughing my ass off with the new context. the single question i have that no one else seems to have asked, who played eli's mom? that call is one of the best performances in all this, her anger just feels so real. setting up The Siege of the Cottage and The Return of Eli at the same time was a masterstroke btw
It was probably the same woman who played Gail

• Agree
Reactions: Mister Moo

Mister Moo

Bisexual Minister
kiwifarms.net
What kind of physical toll, did this 2.5 year performance take? The toe wound, spraining your ankle in the woods... was that stuff real? How exhausting was it, streaming for 5+ hours? Did you sustain any injuries "in the line of duty?"

If you could go back in time, and talk to yourself before any of this happened, what sort of advice would you give yourself? If someone, in the future, wants to try and replicate what you've done (or even try to one-up you) what advice would you give them?

• Agree
Reactions: Passeriformes
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino