Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
booba.png

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
about 12 minutes in tom does some hardcore excusing of pedophilia.
At 12:42:

Wat??
Tom can not help himself. Sneasel has this effect on tom. He sits at AMB tard slapping tom on a daily it is so comical Myself well tom hates i am an actual trans female that was on hormones back in the 80's that had a run in with the paul mchugh syndrome. I actually got to be me when i was still young enough. And even though short I got to live as a mother and a young female.

He hates females out of this distorted delusions of what a woman's life is. He has some white picket fence dream when it is far from that. It is where he starts on women like @Mariposa Electrique He hate her for being a young mother with a loving husband.

He has a lust for kids. talking about marrying a 9 year old again He loves that thought and he is gross about it.
Tom is sick he is just a vile sexual pervert. He lust to be able to marry a child even at his vile old age.

And he talks about here and he is fucking dogs and kids. and no one here is going to allow that. Now if he got this to happen sickening as that may be he would then want to move on to legalizing dog fucking.

Hey Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you do know incessant talking about it makes it an obsessive thought.

No tom you are not both you are a mentally ill DID psychopath. Your sick attempt at excusing yourself is pathetic.

Then on to the lolsuit yes that constant blubbering about some RICO case you are going to get on everyone. It is one of your more comical whining. You MOOO more than any other lolcow.

You are a pervert and there is no harassing nor any lawsuit see tom you come here of your own free will. You do have an options. But you seem to think you have the right to come here cry and then threaten them. But you did sign in and to do that you had to agree to conditions. You do get where this is going LEGALLY.

Tom Moo on sperg.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom can not help himself. Sneasel has this effect on tom. He sits at AMB tard slapping tom on a daily it is so comical Myself well tom hates i am an actual trans female that was on hormones back in the 80's that had a run in with the paul mchugh syndrome. I actually got to be me when i was still young enough. And even though short I got to live as a mother and a young female.

He hates females out of this distorted delusions of what a woman's life is. He has some white picket fence dream when it is far from that. It is where he starts on women like @Mariposa Electrique He hate her for being a young mother with a loving husband.

He has a lust for kids. talking about marrying a 9 year old again He loves that thought and he is gross about it.
Tom is sick he is just a vile sexual pervert. He lust to be able to marry a child even at his vile old age.

And he talks about here and he is fucking dogs and kids. and no one here is going to allow that. Now if he got this to happen sickening as that may be he would then want to move on to legalizing dog fucking.

Hey Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you do know incessant talking about it makes it an obsessive thought.

No tom you are not both you are a mentally ill DID psychopath. Your sick attempt at excusing yourself is pathetic.

Then on to the lolsuit yes that constant blubbering about some RICO case you are going to get on everyone. It is one of your more comical whining. You MOOO more than any other lolcow.

You are a pervert and there is no harassing nor any lawsuit see tom you come here of your own free will. You do have an options. But you seem to think you have the right to come here cry and then threaten them. But you did sign in and to do that you had to agree to conditions. You do get where this is going LEGALLY.

Tom Moo on sperg.
tl;dr keep hammering that keyboard Dave. The county mental health people are going to love this shit in the morning.

about 12 minutes in tom does some hardcore excusing of pedophilia.
At 12:42:

Wat??
your confirmation bias is screaming here, sneasel. i am not speaking of pedophilia at all. i'm speaking about cultural norms of older men marrying younger women and mention the fact that some women become sexually active on their own much younger than 18. Project at me some more you disgusting fetishist who lusts after children, animals and corpses.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
your confirmation bias is screaming here, sneasel. i am not speaking of pedophilia at all. i'm speaking about cultural norms of older men marrying younger women and mention the fact that some women become sexually active on their own much younger than 18. Project at me some more you disgusting fetishist who lusts after children, animals and corpses.
Fuck off, you coffin-dodging short eyes; your opinions are worth less than your shitty rocks and as for contacting a mental health authority? Well, you'd best be careful, fella; you can't help painting your insanity on your forehead and headbutting the conversation to death.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I know what's not real: his heart and his transition to be a woman.
I'm an intersex person who is living with what i was born with . If i am ever to become properly female it will be by the hand of the medical personnel of the space traveling terrestrials when they decide to reveal themselves. until then, i'm tommie jayne. my preferred pronouns are "she/her" . i'm not really male or female, but my male aspect is really unpleasant and i have zero tolerance for people poking "tom" with sticks and then calling me insane for reacting badly.
You ought to tell them about Dee’s belief that you’re a pedophile. Tell them what happened with Sabrina in your own words so they understand.
you ought to go chug some bleach and put the world out of your misery. I'll record the conversation.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm an intersex person who is living with what i was born with . If i am ever to become properly female it will be by the hand of the medical personnel of the space traveling terrestrials when they decide to reveal themselves. . .
Oh, do make sure to tell the mental health people about that bit, too; it's very important that they take you super seriously, after all...
you ought to go chug some bleach and put the world out of your misery. I'll record the conversation.
Please do, Tom. We'd love to hear you tell mental health professionals about how you're being suppressed by a cyber-terrorist organisation and how the Space Jooz are gonna turn up (any day now, guise!) and give you a magic, totally real vagoo. Then, while they're processing that, you can tell them the finer points of jilling off dogs (it's fine, she wants it) and boofing teenagers (she was already abused, she's a granny now, so it doesn't count...). Have a fucking word with yourself, Tom.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr keep hammering that keyboard Dave. The county mental health people are going to love this shit in the morning.
LOL tom do get that the only one hammering the keyboard is you. And go for it tom try again but do remember what happened last time you tried that stunt.
thats why he got took in for a psych hold 6 months ago.
Yes i do so remember he was so out of his mind he called the counter and city police and when that failed he tried the mental health and the FBI. and got psyched.
I'm an intersex person who is living with what i was born with . If i am ever to become properly female it will be by the hand of the medical personnel of the space traveling terrestrials when they decide to reveal themselves. until then, i'm tommie jayne. my preferred pronouns are "she/her" . i'm not really male or female, but my male aspect is really unpleasant and i have zero tolerance for people poking "tom" with sticks and then calling me insane for reacting badly.

No tom you are not intersex old man you are not living really you are more of a leach or sponge sucking the life out of the human civilization and sometime one dirty hobo penis at a time. And you are so nice you let them put it on their tab.
Your pronouns are what you look like fool and that is a he him and a perverted old wrinkled up hunched over bald headed man.

View attachment 1957897View attachment 1957899

Really tom no one is going to se you as female.

View attachment 1957901View attachment 1957904View attachment 1957906View attachment 1957907

Now think about it tom. yes i am old i took detransition damage. I only got back 1.3rd of what i had. But i got to live as me tom. And it saved me from going chrome dome like you did.

But do get at least i do not go around looking like this now old mad lolcow.

View attachment 1957913View attachment 1957914View attachment 1957916View attachment 1957917View attachment 1957918

Yes old man you are old worn out and sick in the head.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Tom: "REEE! I'm not a pedophile! The government made that claim and now Dee and gang just reiterate it!"

Also Tom: "REE! Why am I not allowed to fuck 16 year olds in this country?! We live in a goddamn prison!"

Do you really still not get why everyone despises your existence Tom?