2/28/2021 Video Megathread - Tom's manic and wants attention

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
do rave on about how young , beautiful and ladylike you are.

Attachments

• deeprice0017.PNG
    deeprice0017.PNG
    365.4 KB · Views: 16

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr keep hammering that keyboard Dave. The county mental health people are going to love this shit in the morning.
You'll be back in the loony bin again, soon. Not anyone else. You. Because you are crazy as a shithouse rat. The absolute last thing you should be doing is harassing the mental health authorities unless you want some more time in fruitcake hotel.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
do rave on about how young , beautiful and ladylike you are.

Tom so comical so predictable and pathetic. Do try to comprehend there is nothing you can do to erase the fact everyone knows you are a pedophile dog fucker.

Now i am sure you see what a redundant spastic retard you are and have been for some time now. And you are old and fat and bald and gross dirty smelly and frighten kids and dog alike.

Now tom you can get over the fact thick or thin i am more feminine than you. in actions and thought and well men can not be women it is impossible. No female brain no way to fit in.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
he made a new video, possibly manic..
he only made 3 minutes before he dead named me lol. and 17 minutes before he had a shit attack.

Now I will explain this one more time Thomas. ( intersex ) is a GENETIC anomaly of extra genetic material past the xx xy combination .

You are a moron. And you do not know I know i always knew what i would do i would get my surgery after hormones.
Now do stop your crap you creep. You do not know what it is like to be a trans child.

and this is not transsexual medical science. It you repeating social media as much as anything. fact is little Cory mason is depressed and hates her mom made her some spokes person.

she is us me as a you child and i did not want everyone to know.

Sorry for the double post but this has to be addressed.

Ok Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you fool. read the psych papers and evaluations out loud But when you do you have to add the whole thing together not omit important foot notes.

YES the satisfaction rate was 90% BUT also mention is that the group that sent in the sheets NO INPERSON SET less than 50% responded.

This is what they call cherry picking tom. You pick only what suits you and omit the rest.

So obviously 90% of half is no where hear 90% of 100% of the subjects.

Therefor it is more like less than 45% satisfaction. A far lower number than you are willing to admit too.

See how you skew things to try to lean in your favor?

Do get your idiocy and trying to look informed only tends to make you look more ignorant. Now what if everyone here looked up the study and report and saw the foot note.

What would they say The very same thing i have.

Do get tom nothing you say is totally the truth and everything is skewed to favor your agenda.

By the way DUTCH? do you get that Luis Gooren was German and he had a friend a doctor in the Netherlands he contacted and did a study with. He is one of the most well known European psychiatrist seeing over 2500 transsexuals in his career.

That doctors name tom was Dr. Dick F. Swaab. ( you know the one you call a ghoul ) without his work none of the reports would have been done. He is the reason for dozens of other studies and it all led to what is called the Dutch Protocol. Blockers then hormones and surgery by 18.

You remember the doctor that made it clear you are not intersex and really you were not trans either and that gender identity is not a social construct as you would have those believe.

By the way have you gotten in contact with Blaire white yet? have you told her your story and how i tease you about being a pedophile dog fucker.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but this has to be addressed.

Ok Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you fool. read the psych papers and evaluations out loud But when you do you have to add the whole thing together not omit important foot notes.

YES the satisfaction rate was 90% BUT also mention is that the group that sent in the sheets NO INPERSON SET less than 50% responded.

This is what they call cherry picking tom. You pick only what suits you and omit the rest.

So obviously 90% of half is no where hear 90% of 100% of the subjects.

Therefor it is more like less than 45% satisfaction. A far lower number than you are willing to admit too.

See how you skew things to try to lean in your favor?

Do get your idiocy and trying to look informed only tends to make you look more ignorant. Now what if everyone here looked up the study and report and saw the foot note.

What would they say The very same thing i have.

Do get tom nothing you say is totally the truth and everything is skewed to favor your agenda.

By the way DUTCH? do you get that Luis Gooren was German and he had a friend a doctor in the Netherlands he contacted and did a study with. He is one of the most well known European psychiatrist seeing over 2500 transsexuals in his career.

That doctors name tom was Dr. Dick F. Swaab. ( you know the one you call a ghoul ) without his work none of the reports would have been done. He is the reason for dozens of other studies and it all led to what is called the Dutch Protocol. Blockers then hormones and surgery by 18.

You remember the doctor that made it clear you are not intersex and really you were not trans either and that gender identity is not a social construct as you would have those believe.

By the way have you gotten in contact with Blaire white yet? have you told her your story and how i tease you about being a pedophile dog fucker.
tl;dr keep projecting the denial of the fact that you are an ignorant mentally unwell man , Mr. Price.

Tom so comical so predictable and pathetic. Do try to comprehend there is nothing you can do to erase the fact everyone knows you are a pedophile dog fucker.

Now i am sure you see what a redundant spastic retard you are and have been for some time now. And you are old and fat and bald and gross dirty smelly and frighten kids and dog alike.

Now tom you can get over the fact thick or thin i am more feminine than you. in actions and thought and well men can not be women it is impossible. No female brain no way to fit in.
Keep pounding that keyboard, Mr. Price and demonstrate your toxic masculinity some more, you sick fuck.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg should just go back to AMB where they "troll him how he wants to be trolled"

There are users on AMB who will literally do what he wants so they can stay in DMs with him over there. Like, if he says "you need to defend me", they will start making positive posts in public about it, then in private they will be like "oh look hes talking to me because i patted his ass!" they never get anything useful from it, and the endgame of it all is tom actually pushing them around until they stop dming him! its the most pathetic thing you ever seen.

He likes attention, cucks like lurker_x will give it to him. So fucking sad.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr keep projecting the denial of the fact that you are an ignorant mentally unwell man , Mr. Price.
LOL tom we know you read it and hated what it said. You know i am correct and anyone that looks at the report will see the same foot note i have.

As for ignorant or mentally unwell That is you trying to excuse your idiocy and try to make out as if i am the mentally slow sperg raging out of lolcow idiocy.

You talk about trans kids omitting how depressed they are that they parents pushed them into the lime light. To use them to gain capital and to try to gain fame in the trans parent agenda to use their child ailment for profit and supposed brownie points.

Don't you see that you make a fool of yourself trying to shift the blame on others. Obviously not or you would stop being such a fool.

Do keep giving us laughs you are to easy to push MOOO tom go on you know you have to sperg like a lunatic.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg should just go back to AMB where they "troll him how he wants to be trolled"

There are users on AMB who will literally do what he wants so they can stay in DMs with him over there. Like, if he says "you need to defend me", they will start making positive posts in public about it, then in private they will be like "oh look hes talking to me because i patted his ass!" they never get anything useful from it, and the endgame of it all is tom actually pushing them around until they stop dming him! its the most pathetic thing you ever seen.

He likes attention, cucks like lurker_x will give it to him. So fucking sad.
I can't imagine how pathetic someone has to be to get excited about Tommy Tooter, of all fucking people, giving them attention. Maybe he'll fuck off to Twitter since Facebook didn't want his filthy ass.