2/28/2021 Video Megathread - Tom's manic and wants attention

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Keep pounding that keyboard, Mr. Price and demonstrate your toxic masculinity some more, you sick fuck.
Tom It am a trans female it is MIss. You on the other hand are a man a male pervert trying to hide behind hormones so men do not beat the blood out of you. you use it as some excuse that some other personality a male one is a vile dog fucking pedophile lunatic while we all know you are all male with not one bit of feminine qualities.
My birth name was Thomas Jay. It is now Tommie Jayne.

Study his thread. He has been on a vendetta against me for almost three years now.
You are still Thomas Jay regardless if you forced DMV to change it due to your deranged wish to avoid man beating you.

No one here believes anything you say due to you being a perverted pile of shit.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine how pathetic someone has to be to get excited about Tommy Tooter, of all fucking people, giving them attention. Maybe he'll fuck off to Twitter since Facebook didn't want his filthy ass.
well for amb, tom is their first experience with a lolcow, so for some people there, they jizz their pants when they get attention from him. one guy is so dumb he actually called tom from his work number because its a company that deals with the DoD and it would sell the idea that the Hoffman Gang was real more effectively. The guy then got doxed and begged the admin to wordfilter his last name. hes a VP for a pretty large company so its even more pathetic.

toms been banned from twitter several times.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg should just go back to AMB where they "troll him how he wants to be trolled"

There are users on AMB who will literally do what he wants so they can stay in DMs with him over there. Like, if he says "you need to defend me", they will start making positive posts in public about it, then in private they will be like "oh look hes talking to me because i patted his ass!" they never get anything useful from it, and the endgame of it all is tom actually pushing them around until they stop dming him! its the most pathetic thing you ever seen.

He likes attention, cucks like lurker_x will give it to him. So fucking sad.
Oh yes they do too but lonewolf and nomad are the two worse even lulu is guilty of sticking their heads up tom ass and kissing it.
It is very sad and then all the can do is attack me so as to pull me off tom so tom can whimper to them in glee. I did stop the whining but going rep only.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom It am a trans female it is MIss. You on the other hand are a man a male pervert trying to hide behind hormones so men do not beat the blood out of you. you use it as some excuse that some other personality a male one is a vile dog fucking pedophile lunatic while we all know you are all male with not one bit of feminine qualities.

You are still Thomas Jay regardless if you forced DMV to change it due to your deranged wish to avoid man beating you.

No one here believes anything you say due to you being a perverted pile of shit.
Keep hammering that keyboard Mister Price, you demented deviant dolt.

1614568778518.png

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Keep hammering that keyboard Mister Price, you demented deviant dolt.

View attachment 1959228
Oh look more comic book endings Tom you do get you sound stupid doing that constantly. I am not demented and surely not deviant and well as for intelligence i have proven time and time again that you are a moron and i do know what i am talking about.

as for living in your head no tom i live in South Carolina and i am not obsessed. It is you that sperges about me on you tube.

See how slow you are tom we come here to laugh at you not obsess over a old fugly wrinkled up old perverted man.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You you daiper Snessel. A Christian man in the South married preschoolers and that's not unusual because they have jobs.
tom wants to be the 8 yr old getting married to a strong Christian southern man.

Jfc did he actually call the nut house on you? :story:
tom called dee's state congressman by accident. he was looking for a lawyer in the area and called one who is in the state house. the lawyer was also a family friend of dee's so the lawyer couldnt take the case. but tom took the refusal to mean something different because of his mental illness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jfc did he actually call the nut house on you? :story:
LOL yes he did and he called the sheriff and the city police then after that failed the mental health departments.
tom called dee's state congressman by accident. he was looking for a lawyer in the area and called one who is in the state house. the lawyer was also a family friend of dee's so the lawyer couldnt take the case. but tom took the refusal to mean something different because of his mental illness.
LOL that was funny and totally burnt tom to shreds so bad he made up some story about the secret state police agent X contacting him about me being a person of interest in a criminal investigation over something i said to tommy Only thing is i would contact daddy before i went that far.

LOL tom is a retarded ass blasted pervert willing to go to any lengths to ruin my life but is so limp wristed he can not even fix his own problems

I see another psych evaluation in his near future

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh look more comic book endings Tom you do get you sound stupid doing that constantly. I am not demented and surely not deviant and well as for intelligence i have proven time and time again that you are a moron and i do know what i am talking about.

as for living in your head no tom i live in South Carolina and i am not obsessed. It is you that sperges about me on you tube.

See how slow you are tom we come here to laugh at you not obsess over a old fugly wrinkled up old perverted man.
Aw, bless your truly transsexual heart.. This is just the videos of you sperging at me at you tube that are titled with references to me, you pathetic , mentally unwell man. No telling how many more there are where you rant about me in ones like you your Diatom "lecture" .

You sir, are fat and ugly, inside and out. I don't have much hair on my head, but at least i can make what i do have look better than that frizzed out rat's nest. Norman Bates comes to mind when i look at that makeup job.

I'll be streaming a reading of your thread real soon, son.

Attachments

• dave0001.PNG
    dave0001.PNG
    230.4 KB · Views: 8
  • deeprice0017.PNG
    deeprice0017.PNG
    365.4 KB · Views: 8
  • deeprice0018.PNG
    deeprice0018.PNG
    174.9 KB · Views: 10
  • deeprice0020.PNG
    deeprice0020.PNG
    570.1 KB · Views: 12
  • deeprice0021.PNG
    deeprice0021.PNG
    747.3 KB · Views: 12

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
dont listen to tom, he's had it out for Dee since he first saw Dee.
sneasel/daisymae is herding dee and the rest of you at me with complete falsehoods. i don't "have it out" for anybody. if somebody is persistently hostile, they get blocked and forgotten. it is only with a terrific amount of propaganda production by one patrick kelly aka TBAKL and distribution by sneasel/daisymae and their cohorts, like big todd and mariposa that this false claim that i'm a sexual predator or any of the other allegations have taken hold anywhere. for the most part, people don't notice me and the ones who do, like what they see.

BTW -- that story about the investigator wasn't made up. he was a state police captain watching dave because dave had sent threatening emails to the representative.

hes using minions memes unironically :lol:

what a fucking boomer.
you bray so eloquently, millennial mental midget or is it gen z-zero sum sucker?

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, no..
Tom. If you were "intersex", you'd have shown the whole internet a hundred times over. Pick a lie that isn't so rare and unlikely. You're just a wacky guy with a small dick. That's it.

You do your argument zero favors showing Dee in a clean, spacious home looking like a normal trans person.
Do you understand what the juxtaposition between her position and yours does to the viewers perception of you?

I won't get into a conversation with you about the effects of early sexualization on children, because you could never bring yourself to accept the truth of how life destroying it can be - accepting the truth would mean acknowledging your guilt, which you will never do.

If you continue to badger the authorities, it'll be another stint in the booby hatch, Sir.

End your campaign of harassment.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Aw, bless your truly transsexual heart.. This is just the videos of you sperging at me at you tube that are titled with references to me, you pathetic , mentally unwell man. No telling how many more there are where you rant about me in ones like you your Diatom "lecture" .

You sir, are fat and ugly, inside and out. I don't have much hair on my head, but at least i can make what i do have look better than that frizzed out rat's nest. Norman Bates comes to mind when i look at that makeup job.

I'll be streaming a reading of your thread real soon, son.

Do look at the dates tom do show the latest videos tom they have nothing to do with you. In fact the last one was some while ago

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbiBICULzWMZoCi8-Mv_J0A/videos 6 months back and after that on the remodeling of myhouse which is slowed down due to COVID and now we think the workers are sick seeing as we have not heard from them and the last one we did was sick and could hardly talk.

so tell me Mr tom why did you skip this short but to the point video tom.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom. If you were "intersex", you'd have shown the whole internet a hundred times over. Pick a lie that isn't so rare and unlikely. You're just a wacky guy with a small dick. That's it.

You do your argument zero favors showing Dee in a clean, spacious home looking like a normal trans person.
Do you understand what the juxtaposition between her position and yours does to the viewers perception of you?

I won't get into a conversation with you about the effects of early sexualization on children, because you could never bring yourself to accept the truth of how life destroying it can be - accepting the truth would mean acknowledging your guilt, which you will never do.

If you continue to badger the authorities, it'll be another stint in the booby hatch, Sir.

End your campaign of harassment.
My name is not Tom. I am intersex and you're a misinformed mental midget with some real seriously stupid notions like what is a "normal trans person"

This conversation about the early sexualization of children is not one that should honestly be directed at me as if i am a perpetrator of it, because I am not. I am being vilified for something that I'm not in a campaign of harassment against me being directed by daisymae/sneasel , big todd and others, herding Dave at me and now you.

This happened before any of you were born with a fully mature teen who had been living with a man for a year before she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her parents. she is now a grandmother. to my knowledge, nobody ever sexually abused her.

You are nothing but another gullible transphobic hypocrite getting all sanctimonious at me for the self esteem boost, your self loathing useless sack of protoplasm needed.

tl;dr version fuck off with that stupid shit, you ridiculous cartoon character.