2/28/2021 Video Megathread - Tom's manic and wants attention

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you bray so eloquently, millennial mental midget or is it gen z-zero sum sucker?
tenor (2).gif
you're embarrassing yourself now.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My name is not Tom. I am intersex and you're a misinformed mental midget with some real seriously stupid notions like what is a "normal trans person"

This conversation about the early sexualization of children is not one that should honestly be directed at me as if i am a perpetrator of it, because I am not. I am being vilified for something that I'm not in a campaign of harassment against me being directed by daisymae/sneasel , big todd and others, herding Dave at me and now you.

This happened before any of you were born with a fully mature teen who had been living with a man for a year before she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her parents. she is now a grandmother. to my knowledge, nobody ever sexually abused her.

You are nothing but another gullible transphobic hypocrite getting all sanctimonious at me for the self esteem boost, your self loathing useless sack of protoplasm needed.

tl;dr version fuck off with that stupid shit, you ridiculous cartoon character.
STOP IT TOM you can not go around calling people transphobic when you are not trans at all. You are not intersex there is a genetics test that will prove that quickly.

And stop trying to use some scientific word to try to insult someone, You sound stupid doing so. FFS tom you can not seem to stop with the excuses about you raping a child. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD she was not fully mature. She was still a child and YOU ARE A FELON for touching her.

By the way tom it is DEE DEE old man. No one is herding me tom I comment at you of my own accord. You old man are a very sick pervert that has no business on hormones .

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is full of piss and dumpster vinegar today, did he get his social security disability check or something?
No he is just ass nuked mad that he gets REKT every post and no one will placate his delusions of gender and societies views on sexual consent.

We all know tom wants to bury is hand wrist deep into a 9 year old girl. even younger if he can get her and keep her kidden.

Tom is one sick old pedophile dog fucker.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This happened before any of you were born with a fully mature teen who had been living with a man for a year before she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her parents. she is now a grandmother. to my knowledge, nobody ever sexually abused her.
You sexually abused her. The incident you describe was sexual abuse of a minor. It doesn’t matter how mature you claim she was or who she’d been living with. It’s still child molestation, for which you have expressed no regrets.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommie you are not intersex, your forehead is as male as it gets.

Intersex men usually have no brow ridge and a flat forehead, you boomer.
I love how you assholes just make shit up to suit your narrative. There are 39 different intersex variants. I don't suppose you have anything that supports the assertion.

Dig. I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB. My pronouns are she/her. I can get a note from my doctor if i need one. You have no rational argument to the contrary, so just put a sock in that shit.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I love how you assholes just make shit up to suit your narrative. There are 39 different intersex variants. I don't suppose you have anything that supports the assertion.

Dig. I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB. My pronouns are she/her. I can get a note from my doctor if i need one. You have no rational argument to the contrary, so just put a sock in that shit.
No tom you are not trans or intersex there is no amab your pronouns are he him you are a man you think like a man and you act like a man. Now tom you are not some ordinary man no tom you are a perverted man a sick man.

And yes tom we do have a rational argument and enough proof . Then there is the DID your tom and tommie insanity .

You are a full on retard and have no intelligence at all. Do get your sperging does you no good. You MOO so much and with such bitter tard spirts It really shows your level of mad lolcow disease.