2/28/2021 Video Megathread - Tom's manic and wants attention

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how you assholes just make shit up to suit your narrative. There are 39 different intersex variants. I don't suppose you have anything that supports the assertion.

Dig. I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB. My pronouns are she/her. I can get a note from my doctor if i need one. You have no rational argument to the contrary, so just put a sock in that shit.
You're still a man, Thomas.

Nothing you can do will get us to call you a woman.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how you assholes just make shit up to suit your narrative. There are 39 different intersex variants. I don't suppose you have anything that supports the assertion.

Dig. I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB. My pronouns are she/her. I can get a note from my doctor if i need one. You have no rational argument to the contrary, so just put a sock in that shit.
We've told you to do this and tell us the exact type of Intersex disorder you claim to have, yet you lie at every turn. You know nothing about Intersex disorders, and you can't fake any of them. You're even too short to have Kleinfelter's, you're pathetic.

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
We've told you to do this and tell us the exact type of Intersex disorder you claim to have, yet you lie at every turn. You know nothing about Intersex disorders, and you can't fake any of them. You're even too short to have Kleinfelter's, you're pathetic.
You can be small and have Klinefelters or whatever it is called, there's a whole plethora of symptoms. He wouldn't have a sex drive if he was intersex, as most conditions on the intersex spectrum kill the sex drive unless hormone therapies are introduced - as most intersex people don't produce enough of their sex related hormones... (Almost like a genetic failsafe)

Tooter has fucked kids, dogs and other stuff. he isn't intersex at all.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Central to his claims of being intersex is the idea that everyone sees him as feminine, which no one does. There is nothing feminine about him. Even his female fantasies are a misogynistic man’s idea of what women want.

Fritos

Jonathan Yaniv and the Creature from the Pit
kiwifarms.net
Tom It am a trans female it is MIss. You on the other hand are a man a male pervert trying to hide behind hormones so men do not beat the blood out of you. you use it as some excuse that some other personality a male one is a vile dog fucking pedophile lunatic while we all know you are all male with not one bit of feminine qualities.

You are still Thomas Jay regardless if you forced DMV to change it due to your deranged wish to avoid man beating you.

No one here believes anything you say due to you being a perverted pile of shit.
Funny how Tom is fine with misgendering as long as it isn't him. I hope he realizes there are trans people who are actually normal and worthy or respect, not all pedophile dogfuckers like him and Yaniv.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
it should be noted that you are the queen of the herpes and are projecting your own deviant delusions at me.
Tom, when people discuss things you yourself have publicly admitted to they aren't "projecting". They're repeating your admissions with commentary. If you have a problem with this, well...you should because it sucks to be you. Maybe try that clanging, ragepost tantrum thing you do. Or kill yourself. That would probably work.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How to Unite 7 Billion People? Tell them Tom wants to touch their children or their dog.
blabbers a few minutes and then tries to wreak everyone's ears. then waddles off the walrus shaped fat old man.
Then he goes on some screaming about some writing. He is really getting mad about what she wrote. Guess he has no clue about what he is reading.
By 13;52 he is gasping for air lol COPD strikes again.
then on to the native hippy garbage. and about him being a scientist. Then he tries to use big words to sound more intelligent.
More gasping through 19;47 in He even mentioned some kiwi farmer he may be doing a transaction with 24;05 in

Then a lot of native american rainbow boring babber.

Then crap about predictions of COVID by 32:00 in. some crazy stuff about energy being put in the earth crap and this proves tom has no clue about science.

35:40 he waddles off due to dogs barking wonder if he fingered them to get them to stop barking.

37 mins he is back after a cigarette when he finished fingering all those dogs. totally COPD winded and rage typing like a mad man. more gasping for air. trying to appear to be happy about it. He most be on KF or AMB.

More weird cackling and then tried to say he was the best friend with the singer Justus Priest. LOL a metal band that is comical seeing as he says metal players have no talent.

You have to skip around tom is very boring even at 1.5 speed.

lights up a joint and has a coughing fit at 52 minutes in.
lots of rage typing and gasping. and a lot of jibber jabber not much more after that but a lot of gasping and stupid looks. and at the end he mentions us as troll bases.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I love this video of tom is also has an awesome sound track. Tom is right now sperging at AMB. and this is what was posted today to st tom off on a rageathon

сосание хуя сука мальчик

Opps that was for tom and pickle.

Here is the video

Fritos

Jonathan Yaniv and the Creature from the Pit
kiwifarms.net
I love this video of tom is also has an awesome sound track. Tom is right now sperging at AMB. and this is what was posted today to st tom off on a rageathon

сосание хуя сука мальчик

Opps that was for tom and pickle.

Here is the video
this video is really scary