2/9/2020 - Maybe Not? Take 2 - *bad sax music intensifies*

MediocreMilt

I could be something that is carrying a disease
kiwifarms.net
Take 2 again?

Is Tommy still somehow fucking up his streams on the first attempt so that he somehow sounds like Chip and Dale fighting but then the problem is magically fixed when he starts a new stream?

Did Tommy figure out how to delete the failed attempts yet?

The answer, of course is, yes, that's exactly why this is "take 2" again and no, the original is for some reason still available:

The Reaper

Klaatu Barada Nikto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty, if we consolidated his forum into a thread, he'd view it as a win. Tom can only fail. We can't hand him a win.

Also, he goes through spurts of activity. This is just a quiet period in the hobo cycle.
It really does help when he's actually streaming. I thought about it the other day how he hasn't been around for a few weeks. Is it weather related? Maybe he retreats during the cold spells.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
It really does help when he's actually streaming. I thought about it the other day how he hasn't been around for a few weeks. Is it weather related? Maybe he retreats during the cold spells.
Maybe. It's in the mid 30s to mid 40s (in Fahrenheit. America fuck yeah) down there. Let's give it a few months to warm up, and we'll see if we get new content.
That being said, we can't exactly predict what sets off the lolcows. Back in November, for example, he made a video about Thanksgiving and I made an offhand comment on it, which got him sperging on the site for about two weeks.
Again, we'll see what happens; he ain't the kind of guy to roll over and let us win.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Maybe. It's in the mid 30s to mid 40s (in Fahrenheit. America fuck yeah) down there. Let's give it a few months to warm up, and we'll see if we get new content.
That being said, we can't exactly predict what sets off the lolcows. Back in November, for example, he made a video about Thanksgiving and I made an offhand comment on it, which got him sperging on the site for about two weeks.
Again, we'll see what happens; he ain't the kind of guy to roll over and let us win.
It's the run up to the Tucson gem show. Think it starts this weekend, but he's been out panhandling and will continue until Based James gets him thrown out again or the people go home. As long as there are people for him to grift from, he'll be out panhandling on the streets. He spends the rest of his time getting in slapfights and begging for asspats on Facebook.

Tags
None