• You're not any better.

Disaster 2-day-old baby girl flushed down toilet in Kerala, plumbers recover body

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by hood LOLCOW, Apr 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. A shocking incident has come to light from Perinthalmanna in Kerala where the body of a two-day-old infant has been flushed down the toilet. The body emerged while the plumbers were trying to clear the clog in commode.

According to local police, the incident was reported last Friday from the house of Dr Abdul Rahman.

Abdul Rahman and his wife, a doctor couple, used to run a clinic close to house in Perinthalmanna.

On Thursday, the house maid, who came to clean the bathroom, noticed water clogging in the toilet attached to the consulting clinic.

As informed by the maid, Abdul Rahman called in plumbers to clean the toilet commode.

On Friday afternoon, as the plumbers were cleaning the toilet, they noticed a head of the infant which was stuck in duct.

Abdul Rahman immediately informed the local police which rushed to the spot and recovered the body.

Based on the complaint received from Abdul Rahman, the local police have registered a case of unnatural death and probe is underway.

Investigation officer told India Today that they will be exploring all possible aspects in the case but initial hint is that the baby must have been flushed down the toilet by any of the patients who came to see the doctor.

The dead body has been moved to Thrissur medical college for post mortem.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...rala-plumbers-recover-body-1212508-2018-04-15

• Feels  x 20
    • Horrifying  x 7
    • Islamic Content  x 6
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The absolute state of Kiwi Farms
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'll get this out of the way:

designated birthing toilet

• Winner  x 36
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I hope the poor baby at least passed quickly. I also hope whoever did this gets the rope.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 4
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's more shocking they even had a toilet.

• Agree  x 21
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    SkeletonBias420

SkeletonBias420 influencer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I've got to stop clicking threads like these, I'm going to wind up losing all faith in humanity.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    skiddlez

skiddlez just a nigga with a rocket launcher
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Drowning probably isn't the best way to go out (not to mention drowning in fucking toilet water), so... you know. :optimistic:

• Feels Feels x 3
    OhGoy

OhGoy brrrrrraaaaaaaaap

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm not that choked up about it. Human beings don't become self-aware until about 3 years of age. Humans are purposefully born pre-mature so they can adapt to their environments and learn from their experiences as early as possible. A newborn baby is basically a quivering mass of nerves and not much else.

• Disagree  x 8
    •  x 5
    • Dislike  x 3
    • Dumb  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm kind of amazed a 2 day old baby can fit through the pipes.

Or did she not and got stuck in the plumbing and that's why the plumbers were summoned and i would know that if i bothered to read the article?

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  9. Tried doing this to my younger sibling once - when I was, like, four or five. Did not work, too old to fit through the pipes.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Poo in the loo, not babby in the loo.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    El Garbage

El Garbage I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate

kiwifarms.net
  11. Nobody noticed someone arriving with an infant but leaving without one?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. At least Indians are finally using toilets, progress!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ThePurpleProse

ThePurpleProse Average Joe

kiwifarms.net
  13. At least indian toilet water is the freshest and most pure toilet water in the world.
    Progress indeed, 2020 is just over the horizon!

• Like Like x 2
    Visitor

Visitor You are carefully watched by many people.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Taking "If it's brown, flush it down" to it's logical conclusion

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Only the younger generation, and by that I mean the very, very young. Old habits die hard.

Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead 100 Million – or else!

kiwifarms.net
  16. I suppose when you're from India it can be hard to tell the difference.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Instructions unclear, child became stuck in drain.

Visitor

Visitor You are carefully watched by many people.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Shouldn't two doctors have the knowledge, means, and access to facilities to better dispose of a less than 10lb body?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Some JERK

Some JERK Takin' all the pretty girls.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Life's a shitter, eh?

kiwifarms.net
  20. Poor girl though the toilet was a medical device for giving birth...

Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.