FIGGIN [2 Feb 19] New shooting video -

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
In the words of my black Lord and Saviour, Jesse Lee Peterson: "Das uhmazin'."

These Antifa faggots marched through some rural area in Georgia this weekend with shotguns and AR-15s to stop a pro-Confederate statute conservation march that some alt-right troll setup and cancelled last minute to provoke them.

They are really bad at starting fires.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is that stance?

Also those little junkers aren't bad for pocket guns. I'm just wondering about the weapons these chuckle fucks own next to a high dollar bullpup rifle they have an entry (sub 300 dollar new) pistol.

Now for a random person who wants a small pistol they aren't bad, fit and finish leaves a lot to be desired, but they aren't trash. From a snob point, they are DAO so never a clean trigger pull, it's also 9 fucking pounds. No external safety. They have a stainless option but the company refuses to tell us the grade, that's worrying.

Phil thinks some how this will scare us, or impress us, nah a fat man in his mid 30s standing like he's broken his knees shooting into dirt isn't a scare.

Also, I'd like to report Phil since you read here, my newest supressor is really a joy to shoot.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need to start a pool for when Phil accidentally shoots one of the antifa tards who gave him a gun and when he inevitably shoots himself.
I think what's more likely is he'll get arrested cause one of his LARP buddies will let him carry a gun during a protest or rally or something and Phil will brandish it thinking he's a tough guy. He literally is a 14yr old edgelord, afterall.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what's more likely is he'll get arrested cause one of his LARP buddies will let him carry a gun during a protest or rally or something and Phil will brandish it thinking he's a tough guy. He literally is a 14yr old edgelord, afterall.
I can't confirm, but legally he may not even be allowed to touch a gun, if indeed one of those times he got into the loony bin was not by his choice in the past 5 years.

Tags
None