FIGGIN [2 Feb 19] New shooting video -

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
In the words of my black Lord and Saviour, Jesse Lee Peterson: "Das uhmazin'."

These Antifa faggots marched through some rural area in Georgia this weekend with shotguns and AR-15s to stop a pro-Confederate statute conservation march that some alt-right troll setup and cancelled last minute to provoke them.

They are really bad at starting fires.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is that stance?

Also those little junkers aren't bad for pocket guns. I'm just wondering about the weapons these chuckle fucks own next to a high dollar bullpup rifle they have an entry (sub 300 dollar new) pistol.

Now for a random person who wants a small pistol they aren't bad, fit and finish leaves a lot to be desired, but they aren't trash. From a snob point, they are DAO so never a clean trigger pull, it's also 9 fucking pounds. No external safety. They have a stainless option but the company refuses to tell us the grade, that's worrying.

Phil thinks some how this will scare us, or impress us, nah a fat man in his mid 30s standing like he's broken his knees shooting into dirt isn't a scare.

Also, I'd like to report Phil since you read here, my newest supressor is really a joy to shoot.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need to start a pool for when Phil accidentally shoots one of the antifa tards who gave him a gun and when he inevitably shoots himself.
I think what's more likely is he'll get arrested cause one of his LARP buddies will let him carry a gun during a protest or rally or something and Phil will brandish it thinking he's a tough guy. He literally is a 14yr old edgelord, afterall.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what's more likely is he'll get arrested cause one of his LARP buddies will let him carry a gun during a protest or rally or something and Phil will brandish it thinking he's a tough guy. He literally is a 14yr old edgelord, afterall.
I can't confirm, but legally he may not even be allowed to touch a gun, if indeed one of those times he got into the loony bin was not by his choice in the past 5 years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino