FIGGIN [2 Feb 19] New shooting video -

RL325

kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for the day when I spot this exceptional individual out in the legitimate wilderness shooting. He seems to frequent all of my shooting spots. Which admittedly are the spots everyone frequents.

Honestly, this isn't the strangest thing I've seen. Last time I was at that spot, someone shot over my head.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After the door breaks open we will surely cower in fear as we let you get your tacticool gear on and see you waddle over in your paratrooper pose waving a piece.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont see any dirt spraying, which confirms phil would not hit you if he stood within armlength.
Also anyone that would shoot with this stance in any army would be punished by patching up the shooting targets for the rest of their service.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for the day when I spot this exceptional individual out in the legitimate wilderness shooting. He seems to frequent all of my shooting spots. Which admittedly are the spots everyone frequents.

Honestly, this isn't the strangest thing I've seen. Last time I was at that spot, someone shot over my head.
Congratulations! You’re going to be the subject of a Facebook post in which you point a gun at Phil, only for him to swiftly shoot it out of your hand, followed by a pitched John Woo-style gun battle ending in the deaths of five elite Kiwi agents.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cue Phil reeeeeeeeeing about being threatened with death while at the shooting range by a local Kiwi fash. He'll probably claim he's defending the place next. Mummy's boy loves playing soldiers.

I'd love to see his face if you did bump into him, and told him you were a member of the farms.

Enjoy being part of a wild west story, just like @Tragi-Chan described!

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know others have said it, but what the fuck is that stance?! And he says it's "improving". Some "firearms instructor", he looks like he shit his pants. What am I saying, he probably DID shit his pants.

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
But who was camera?

I'd open fire on a hill if walking up it made my heart feel like it was going to explode too, you show that geography boy!

Also, you can hear music quietly playing: is he listening to music? Are there any rules against doing that?

• Winner
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
But who was camera?

I'd open fire on a hill if walking up it made my heart feel like it was going to explode too, you show that geography boy!

Also, you can hear music quietly playing: is he listening to music? Are there any rules against doing that?
Phil’s cries after he inevitably injures himself while trying to look like a badass is enough music for me. He might give himself another hole for the prison gangsters to penetrate after he gets caught violating firearms law.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Phil has trained himself in the shit my pants firing pose. Keep firing and maybe you will buy a real gun and totally not a fake gun.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino