FIGGIN [2 Feb 19] New shooting video -

RL325

kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for the day when I spot this retard out in the legitimate wilderness shooting. He seems to frequent all of my shooting spots. Which admittedly are the spots everyone frequents.

Honestly, this isn't the strangest thing I've seen. Last time I was at that spot, someone shot over my head.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After the door breaks open we will surely cower in fear as we let you get your tacticool gear on and see you waddle over in your paratrooper pose waving a piece.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont see any dirt spraying, which confirms phil would not hit you if he stood within armlength.
Also anyone that would shoot with this stance in any army would be punished by patching up the shooting targets for the rest of their service.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for the day when I spot this exceptional individual out in the legitimate wilderness shooting. He seems to frequent all of my shooting spots. Which admittedly are the spots everyone frequents.

Honestly, this isn't the strangest thing I've seen. Last time I was at that spot, someone shot over my head.
Congratulations! You’re going to be the subject of a Facebook post in which you point a gun at Phil, only for him to swiftly shoot it out of your hand, followed by a pitched John Woo-style gun battle ending in the deaths of five elite Kiwi agents.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for the day when I spot this exceptional individual out in the legitimate wilderness shooting. He seems to frequent all of my shooting spots. Which admittedly are the spots everyone frequents.

Cue Phil reeeeeeeeeing about being threatened with death while at the shooting range by a local Kiwi fash. He'll probably claim he's defending the place next. Mummy's boy loves playing soldiers.

I'd love to see his face if you did bump into him, and told him you were a member of the farms.

Enjoy being part of a wild west story, just like @Tragi-Chan described!

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
But who was camera?

I'd open fire on a hill if walking up it made my heart feel like it was going to explode too, you show that geography boy!

Also, you can hear music quietly playing: is he listening to music? Are there any rules against doing that?

• Winner
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
But who was camera?

I'd open fire on a hill if walking up it made my heart feel like it was going to explode too, you show that geography boy!

Also, you can hear music quietly playing: is he listening to music? Are there any rules against doing that?
Phil’s cries after he inevitably injures himself while trying to look like a badass is enough music for me. He might give himself another hole for the prison gangsters to penetrate after he gets caught violating firearms law.

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Phil has trained himself in the shit my pants firing pose. Keep firing and maybe you will buy a real gun and totally not a fake gun.

Tags
None