FIGGIN [2 Jan 19] Phil Bounces and Squeaks for fear of missing Tugboat - Threatens civil war.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Obligations"? LOL, fuck you Phil. The Government and tax payers aren't "obigated" to give money to the disabled. It's a form of charity that the Government provides because of the prosperity of this country due to capitalism. If it came down to you getting your welfare check and food stamps, or an ICE agent getting his paycheck, then the ICE agent deserves it more because they actually worked to earn it. Hell, I'd rather see the money going to Phil go to build the border wall instead. Even if the wall was 100% ineffective at keeping out illegals, drug runners, and terrorists, at least the construction project would provide jobs for people. I'll take my tax dollars going to hard working Americans in need of jobs over my tax dollars going to a fat, lazy, tankie mongoloid so he can sit on his ass all day stuffing his face with cheese and bitching online about identity politics, how "oppressed" he is, and his imagination land.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Government and tax payers aren't "obigated" to give money to the disabled.
I'd say the Government does have an obligation to some disabled people -- those who have contributed to the society. I'd love to see police officers and front-line army personnel who have been grievously wounded on duty being taken good care of. As for Phil and his equally "disabled" roommate, the Government has an obligation to send them on a one-way trip to China, which they love so much.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I'd say the Government does have an obligation to some disabled people -- those who have contributed to the society. I'd love to see police officers and front-line army personnel who have been grievously wounded on duty being taken good care of. As for Phil and his equally "disabled" roommate, the Government has an obligation to send them on a one-way trip to China, which they love so much.
Nah. How about we send them both to Palestine and see just how well accepted by the group they claim to love so much.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
"Obligations"? LOL, fuck you Phil. The Government and tax payers aren't "obigated" to give money to the disabled. It's a form of charity that the Government provides because of the prosperity of this country due to capitalism. If it came down to you getting your welfare check and food stamps, or an ICE agent getting his paycheck, then the ICE agent deserves it more because they actually worked to earn it. Hell, I'd rather see the money going to Phil go to build the border wall instead. Even if the wall was 100% ineffective at keeping out illegals, drug runners, and terrorists, at least the construction project would provide jobs for people. I'll take my tax dollars going to hard working Americans in need of jobs over my tax dollars going to a fat, lazy, tankie mongoloid so he can sit on his ass all day stuffing his face with cheese and bitching online about identity politics, how "oppressed" he is, and his imagination land.
This is not about helping the poor and disabled as much as they want you to believe. The government has a responsibility to make for liveable conditions for all they care for, this includes not being killed and robbed, also when you are rich. Look at certain parts of Guatemala, Brazil, South-Africa, and see what happens when you combine cheap access to firearms with abject poverty. People that have 0 to lose but their very lives go out and gamble it all for a paycheck and to increase their chances of success they form ever larger gangs.

It is far easier to give them a small something which at least keeps them clothed and fed and hope it keeps crime down. Notice how the welfare for Phillyboi comes with a very specific condition: no felony. Like in many countries, criminals are exempt from welfare and associated perks. If it really was just charity do you not think they would feed all the poor?

The government is slow and often feckless, but they are far from completely stupid. Welfare just buys their way out of certain problems and I bet is a lot cheaper then putting them in prison and all judicial costs that come along with it, which ultimately saves you and all hardworking Americans taxdollars. So then you need to make a choice, pay and risk (as a whole) more for what you believe is right or be more effective with how you spend, even if you do not like or are even offended by how it is spent?

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
This. This shit. If the inside of his head was a clock it's just be a series of cogs that spin around randomly and sometimes glance against one another to keep everything barely functioning. First off the Doritos thing; adorable, really, coming from someone that eats wheels of cheese for meals.

It's been called out already but it's hard to ignore; Phil expects to be paid. We all know if he lived in his glorious communist state he'd been dragged behind a shed and put out of his misery years ago because he'd be seen as nothing more than a leech on society and a waste of space. So of course his fellows get scared that they might not get a months worth of fun money while the rest of the actual people suffering from this are getting fucked sideways if this drags on.

Phil has this so-called belief that the so-called government is on the verge of so-called collapse.

Fun fact, Phil; it's not. While you and your friends sit in a circlejerk and suck each others ego-dicks there's actually an entire country running way more effectively around you than you think. Sure it's not perfect in a number of ways but the potential to improve is there. Once again if this was Russia or China you wouldn't be getting housing, money, medical aid...you'd be given a metaphorical bucket of shit and expected to make it work.

TL;DR
Phil is a wimpy little fuckbitch too scared to do jackshit if he doesn't get what he wants. All he'll do is cry his beady little eyes out while a Proud Boy rapes his stinkditch and the greatest achievement he'll ever reach is finally getting evicted.

Eat a million dicks, Phil.

It's times like this that I vary between thinking Phil should be forced to watch "The Killing Fields" and "Enemy of the People" in a Clockwork Orange style Ludivico Technique chair with eyes clamped open, and thinking Phil should have been born in fucking Cambodia and grew up during the reign of the Khmer Rouge.

There's your communist utopia for you, Spudboy.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Hmm throwing a fit and demanding people be punished for not paying their hard earned money to a greedy lay about who has never worked a day in his life and thinks he's owed their cash just because of how he was born....

Oh that's right!
Bahaha Phil couldn't embody less of the leftist or communist ideologies if he actively tried.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
they fail to pay its disability benefits obligations to this disabled citizens' bank account at 3:20 AM on Thursday Morning, less than 9 hours from now (tomorrow) , let's just suffice to say that it will be time to grab the proverbial pitchforks and torches and declare all out social unrest against a government that wants to build a useless border wall on the so-called US-Mexico border. There are better things that $5.7 billion could go to than a racist apartheid wall Trump wants to build as his campaign promise.
What are you planning on doing Phil, (since everyone knows you'll be the only one to grab a pitchfork you don't own) are you going to catch a greyhound bus to DC just so you can bounce and squeak outdoor the capital building until the policetire of you and you end up arrested? If you believe your antifa cosplay group is going to help you, they're probably just going to stay at home and not waste their time. Also, you entitled douchebag, the US government doesn't owe you shit, including your tardbucks. If anyone owes anything, its you...time to get to work---oh wait thats right, youre too stupid to hold a job without getting triggered the fired over shit that doesnt concern you, never mind.

Also, why do you have to label everything "so called"? Does it make you feel alot better??

Also, if you werent such a dumbass and researched something for once in your life, then you would already know that even during a government shutdown, all speds like you that leech on our government will get your tardbucks....you fucking mongloid mustard walrus cheeseburger eating fatfuck bastard.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
"Damnit! The government service I depend on better not be late with their check or I'll impotently shit myself and do nothing."

Yes Phil, spoken like a true anarchist. Down with the government, except for the parts of it that support my fat arse. Phil wouldn't last a day without his tugboat.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil is in favour of the destruction of the social order. He wants a civil war in order to bring about whatever it is anarchists are supposed to want. And he believes that he is prepared for such a thing, that everything is in place for such a war. And he claims to believe that he could singlehandedly start such a war. He also claims that he is not afraid of the social consequences of such a thing, namely that his tugboat would be sunk. In fact, so prepared is he for this war that he believes he could declare it for something as little as his spedbux arriving late.

So the obvious question is, why doesn't he start the war? Obviously we know that the real reason is that he wields less power than a crazy hobo (at least people are scared of them), but I'd love to hear his excuse.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Phil is so busy "patrolling the streets of Portland, protecting the citizens from fash", then how does he have the time to sit and count the minutes pass until his tard welfare posts to his account? And not only that, but make attention seeking social media posts about it. You'd think that such an important enforcer for Portlantifa would be too busy to have the free time to do that. It's almost like Phil is a liar and really has nothing important taking up his time.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how if he were living in any of the backyard countries he loves to romanticize (including mine), all those benefits he feels entitled to wouldn't exist and he would be forced to find a job, live as a homeless bum or become a mugger.

Only rats shit where they eat, Phil. I know you look like some kind of rodent but try to do better.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino