FIGGIN [2 Jan 19] Phil Bounces and Squeaks for fear of missing Tugboat - Threatens civil war.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are people out there that are legit disabled having to fight just to get on SSDI. People who would be eternally grateful for it, having to scrimp and sacrifice just to make do.

Then you have this fat retàrd that is getting it undeservedly (he worked for years at WaWa and could still do tard work) and still bitches about the government and taxpayers giving it to him. There's a reason I hate Phil and wish every possible ill on him.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how if he were living in any of the backyard countries he loves to romanticize (including mine), all those benefits he feels entitled to wouldn't exist and he would be forced to find a job, live as a homeless bum or become a mugger.

Only rats shit where they eat, Phil. I know you look like some kind of rodent but try to do better.
If Phil lived in any of the countries he jerks off to, he would either be in a prison camp or executed. Phil makes a big deal about being an individual (despite being a massive conformist and poseur) and individualism and selfishness is a huge offence in Communist countries, along with laziness, consumerism, materialism, and not contributing to society. If Phil were in Palestine or other Middle-Eastern shithole, Phil would be executed for sexual deviancy, cross dressing, and not living by the Koran.

There are people out there that are legit disabled having to fight just to get on SSDI. People who would be eternally grateful for it, having to scrimp and sacrifice just to make do.

Then you have this fat retàrd that is getting it undeservedly (he worked for years at WaWa and could still do tard work) and still bitches about the government and taxpayers giving it to him. There's a reason I hate Phil and wish every possible ill on him.
Actually I think Phil only worked there for about a year. Then he pitched a massive tard fit when they wouldn't change the name on his nametag right now, now, now, now, NOW, NOW, NOW! Which makes me think the lazy porker was looking for any excuse to quit.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What "cross-dressing" though? He can't even manage to resemble a butch lesbian these days. They'd have to find photos of his old Sakura cosplay to get him for that.
IIRC, most of the times when he's worn actual women's clothing have been after we've pointed out that he doesn't even try to pass as female. Interestingly, since having GRS (real or pretend), he seems to have given up entirely on passing as a woman. I guess the idea was that having "become a woman" in the physical sense, he didn't have to make any effort any more. Or his obsession with firearms took over and made him feel like a big man again.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, most of the times when he's worn actual women's clothing have been after we've pointed out that he doesn't even try to pass as female. Interestingly, since having GRS (real or pretend), he seems to have given up entirely on passing as a woman. I guess the idea was that having "become a woman" in the physical sense, he didn't have to make any effort any more. Or his obsession with firearms took over and made him feel like a big man again.
Hence the reason for his tough guy routine. He's regretting chopping his dick off and maybe thinks that if he ignore the festering trench wound he has, it will go away like a regular boo boo.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
That might explain why he isn’t posting anymore pictures of the ol’ Spanish stink ditch; he’s more excited about guns right now.

I wonder what autistic obsession he’s going to come up with after he gets over guns?

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've heard disability checks will still be paid. Unfortunately. Once again, the government shutdown could be a very good thing but instead, the only ones getting paid are the ones I don't want getting paid.

If the government shut down tard bucks for rancid taters, I'd be its biggest fan of the shutdown.
Yeah, Social Security checks still get sent. We’d never have shutdowns if retirees didn’t get their money on time.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how if he were living in any of the backyard countries he loves to romanticize (including mine), all those benefits he feels entitled to wouldn't exist and he would be forced to find a job, live as a homeless bum or become a mugger.

Only rats shit where they eat, Phil. I know you look like some kind of rodent but try to do better.
At least rats can’t help it because they’re incontinent. I dunno what Phil’s excuse is.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even the middle of the month and Phil has already started e-begging (11 Jan 2019):
13.png

Go rob a store Phil. What's the worst that can happen? Just some minimum-wager having to mop up the potato paste on the floor.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking a risk at making this post but fuck it.

Phil has zero idea how the shut down actually affects real people .

I'm may have to , while it is a trip for pleasure and not business , drive 15 hours (which I'm happy to do ) instead of fly somewhere soon because TSA is walking off thebjob.
My finances are ALL fucked up because mail delivery and sorting where I get my invoices/bills) deliveries etc is "critical status " behind .I'm seeing mail from December slowly trickle in .I need to pay MY vendors and run out of money or risk them walking off projects .

Meanwhile , I worked my balls off for this cash and was going to do something fun and something responsible .that's all on hold now .

Worst of all, this delays my monthly tithes to KiwiFarms .

Phil will get his tardbux and his SNAP and his e begged dollars. I still gotta work all day and night . Granted , I have no complaint in my life. After all, I can afford to buy cheese wheels and toss them in the fireplace.

That's right , cheese wheels to piss and burn !

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
It's not even the middle of the month and Phil has already started e-begging (11 Jan 2019):
View attachment 638182
Go rob a store Phil. What's the worst that can happen? Just some minimum-wager having to mop up the potato paste on the floor.
No way would he rob a store solo. His plan is to wait for the 'inevitable riot when food stamps arent given out', be in the back, WAY in the back of the crowd, and sneak in last to steal whatever all the real rioters left behind. Hopefully no rioters jack those deli wheels of cheese!

I wonder if Phil has any idea how little credibility he has with ANYONE as he screams and agitates for the government of his nation to be overthrown, while at the same time surviving only on (and loudly demanding) the social welfare net that only a strong stable economically rich nation can provide?

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is so greedy it's hard to ignore. While other people are in worse off situations than he is he's demanding money so he can purchase lavish, overpriced food for himself and his 'platonic cave troll roomie' while in reality people are banding together to help each other out.

Phil's that fucker that doesn't care if anyone else gets fed. He only cares about what he's getting.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is so greedy it's hard to ignore. While other people are in worse off situations than he is he's demanding money so he can purchase lavish, overpriced food for himself and his 'platonic cave troll roomie' while in reality people are banding together to help each other out.

Phil's that fucker that doesn't care if anyone else gets fed. He only cares about what he's getting.
And other people have to help him get that.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the Government does have an obligation to some disabled people -- those who have contributed to the society. I'd love to see police officers and front-line army personnel who have been grievously wounded on duty being taken good care of. As for Phil and his equally "disabled" roommate, the Government has an obligation to send them on a one-way trip to China, which they love so much.
But see, the difference is that wounded police and military personnel receive an earned benefit due to their service, not welfare confiscated from workers via taxation and redistributed to the wailing, lazy masses. Just because someone like Phil cried hard enough in front of another liberal who's been deemed to be slightly less exceptional (I'm referring to Social Workers) doesn't mean broader society owes them a sheckle.

This is not about helping the poor and disabled as much as they want you to believe. The government has a responsibility to make for liveable conditions for all they care for, this includes not being killed and robbed, also when you are rich. Look at certain parts of Guatemala, Brazil, South-Africa, and see what happens when you combine cheap access to firearms with abject poverty. People that have 0 to lose but their very lives go out and gamble it all for a paycheck and to increase their chances of success they form ever larger gangs.

It is far easier to give them a small something which at least keeps them clothed and fed and hope it keeps crime down. Notice how the welfare for Phillyboi comes with a very specific condition: no felony. Like in many countries, criminals are exempt from welfare and associated perks. If it really was just charity do you not think they would feed all the poor?

The government is slow and often feckless, but they are far from completely stupid. Welfare just buys their way out of certain problems and I bet is a lot cheaper then putting them in prison and all judicial costs that come along with it, which ultimately saves you and all hardworking Americans taxdollars. So then you need to make a choice, pay and risk (as a whole) more for what you believe is right or be more effective with how you spend, even if you do not like or are even offended by how it is spent?
Gas chambers would be cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.32: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, since having GRS (real or pretend), he seems to have given up entirely on passing as a woman.
Why is it in here that the idea of him getting the chop is seemingly equivalent to a holocaust discussion on /pol/?

Is it really so controversial that his sex change, unlike the holocaust, did in fact happen?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino