FIGGIN 2 Oct 19 - Phil wants to start dating again! -

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png

[Text]
Me: "I want to start dating again."

Also me: *Dreams about dating a RASH or SHARP Antifa skinhead that will fuck up transphobes and my KF internet stalkers around Portland*

I know I used to be ardently identified as a trans femme lesbian but honestly I will be open to having Chromedome 161 security given today's realities.
[End Text]

I bet you're already covered with RASH, Phil.
And WTF is Chromedome 161 security?

dreamworks face

Model bugman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to give a translation because frankly just looking up all the acronyms in that post was quite a trip.

Phil is looking for some skinhead dick - but not NAZI dick (if you recall, he considers himself to be a lesbian). There are apparently skinheads against racial prejudice (SHARP.) That seems to me like having a group called "Child Rapists against molesting children." Ideally these non-racist skinheads would beat up the stalkers from the kiwi farms. I have no idea what the fuck chromedome 161 means, but I do think he wants muscular bald men to sodomize him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to give a translation because frankly just looking up all the acronyms in that post was quite a trip.

Phil is looking for some skinhead dick - but not NAZI dick (if you recall, he considers himself to be a lesbian). There are apparently skinheads against racial prejudice (SHARP.) That seems to me like having a group called "Child Rapists against molesting children." Ideally these non-racist skinheads would beat up the stalkers from the kiwi farms. I have no idea what the fuck chromedome 161 means, but I do think he wants muscular bald men to sodomize him.
He misspelled chromosome 161 because he has 161 extra chromosomes.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Autistic, but Phil is misusing the "Also me" meme. The second statement, the "Also me:" statement, is supposed to contradict the initial "Me:" statement as a self-deprecating joke about one's own conflicting desires. The way Phil uses it, the second statement merely supplements the original statement about wanting to start dating. Which makes the internal dialogue setup totally pointless.

I know I used to be ardently identified as a trans femme lesbian but honestly I will be open to having Chromedome 161 security given today's realities.
This reads like it was written by a schizophrenic.

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
An obese, balding, rat-toothed, wonky-eyed, deluded, unemployed, unwashed, impoverished, dickless wonder with the mind of a 13-year-old and a room-temperature IQ who cries whenever he has sex? Form an orderly queue, lads!
You know suddenly I'm curious how philth managed to attract the vodka ogre or I suppose more accurately why the ogre settled for him. I mean he clearly has nothing to offer nobody and I can't think of a time he did.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strange that Spuds wants to start dating right after going and begging for money to pay his rent; I wouldn't be surprised that they told his jobless ass he won't get any money unless he has a dependent. Roomies don't count so he's looking for another 'partner'.

Tags
None