[2 Sep 19] Phil Begs for Housewarming Gifts - Too fucking lazy to move shit so he thrown them all away

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Text]
Financial solidarity requested:

As 90 days approaches at my new Antifa Barracks home somewhere in NE Portland, adjusting/settling in has been slowed by the obvious political situation in Portland. I literally had to hit the ground running counter-protesting / confronting insurgent street fascists as soon as the ink was barely dry on the apartment lease. Namely the protests on June 29th and August 17th.

A lot of furniture and some appliances were ditched in the frantic move out of the transphobic shithole called Tempo West Apartments. Because of the current one bedroom apartment being 30-40% smaller than the old place - and the new space, we are talking Japan small one bedroom. I have had to be very judicious for what furniture and stuff I need to get to make this place more of a home. Also I didn't want to have the space be claustrophobic filled up with western furniture. So I also had to take my time figuring it out a bit in my down time.

So here is what I need -pressing needs- to get to make it more a home and less a frickin Antifa version of a rugged military outpost:
  • Small dorm room microwave
  • A toaster oven/or just toaster
  • Some area floor coverings or rugs for the hardwood floors in my bedroom / armory (also winter is coming up in approx. 110 days. Anything from imperial flags to be treaded on by comrade feet (Gadsden flag, Thin Blue Line, anything to own fash/nationalist scum) to actual rugs.
  • More blankets for my bedroom and for comrade guests, again see winter coming up in three months and I am not a big fan of electric heat in winter due to years of being used to the cold.
  • Lighting: A couple of lamps and lanterns will do. Hell, string lights for the galley kitchen/studio area can suffice - I am not big on using the overhead lights except the bathroom.
  • Shower curtain. I need one.
  • Bathroom rug.
Help a struggling trans femme Antifa Supersoldier (A)(///)
[End Text]

1.png

download.png

download (1).png

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does Phil need a shower curtain when he never fucking showers?

Why does he need extra blankets for when "comrades" sleep over when he doesn't have friends?

Why doesn't he use this TardBux for this shit instead of e-begging, since that's what TardBux are supposed to be spent on?

So who is going to send him a bag of elephant shit again?
Its already there. Phil IS the bag of elephant shit.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Using flags as rugs is an awful idea. That would be slippery as fuck.
They also won't do jack shit to keep the apartment warm. Also, "lanterns" - I hope to fuck he means something that one plugs in and not something one fills with fuel oil before one's tard ass falls asleep and burns one's home down.

Hawke

kiwifarms.net
I imagine that room with the flags will have its walls covered in autism maps and slogans in the coming weeks.
I'm also guessing his previous landlord is having a great time repainting the walls after the tape/sticky tack used to plaster Antifa Barracks 1.0 with maps has chipped the paint off the walls.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
How about a potato?
Someone sent him one as a housewarming gift last time.

He didn't like it. (:_(

How much would all of this shit cost? He can buy all of this stuff and have enough to spare for food. Oh wait, food and household items would cut into his mall ninja budget, and heaven forbid he doesn't have enough money for mall ninja shit.
Taking out the rugs and blankets, well under $100. That's like, 5 cheaply-made mall ninja knives, which he absolutely needs as an Antifa Souporsalad.

Lunatic Fringe

Hebephrenic Schizophrenic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like a kid who's made a pillow fort in the middle of your sitting room demanding you trash your house and bring stupid stuff for their magic make believe castle or in Phil's case Sooper Dooper Antifa Barracks.
I agree with @Damn Near in this case, it's almost sad. I'd almost have sympathy for him if I didn't know what a smelly, unlikable asshat he is.

My memory is rusty about this, but does he have a case worker or social worker of some sort? Surely it would be their job to recommend (make him) use his money to buy grown up shit he needs for his house. (That part of the job is a pain in the ass to do)

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
It's like a kid who's made a pillow fort in the middle of your sitting room demanding you trash your house and bring stupid stuff for their magic make believe castle or in Phil's case Sooper Dooper Antifa Barracks.
I agree with @Damn Near in this case, it's almost sad. I'd almost have sympathy for him if I didn't know what a smelly, unlikable asshat he is.

My memory is rusty about this, but does he have a case worker or social worker of some sort? Surely it would be their job to recommend (make him) use his money to buy grown up shit he needs for his house. (That part of the job is a pain in the ass to do)
It's doubly sad because you know he's not going to get anything from anybody

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino