[2 Sep 19] Phil Begs for Housewarming Gifts - Too fucking lazy to move shit so he thrown them all away

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like a kid who's made a pillow fort in the middle of your sitting room demanding you trash your house and bring stupid stuff for their magic make believe castle or in Phil's case Sooper Dooper Antifa Barracks.
I agree with @Damn Near in this case, it's almost sad. I'd almost have sympathy for him if I didn't know what a smelly, unlikable asshat he is.

My memory is rusty about this, but does he have a case worker or social worker of some sort? Surely it would be their job to recommend (make him) use his money to buy grown up shit he needs for his house. (That part of the job is a pain in the ass to do)
I believe Phil had some kind of case worker or SpEd advocate who helped Phil get into the Antardfa Barracks Mk 1, but he doesn't have a full time case worker unfortunately. He really does need a payee or some other state appointed adult to manage his finances for him. Phil is not intelligent enough, nor mature enough to have financial autonomy.

It's doubly sad because you know he's not going to get anything from anybody
Why is that sad? I think its hilarious that Phil has alienated everyone due to his selfishness, lies, and attention whoring to the point that no one is willing to show him "financial solidarity".

That'll show 'em!

Does Phil just burn his SSDI money? Why does he have to beg for furniture? You can't tell me $1500 a month isn't enough to furnish and maintain a 440 sq ft apartment.
I don't think he gets that much each month for his TardBux. Phil only gets about $950. That's one of the reasons he's so jealous of CWC, because CWC gets more tard welfare than Phil. Also, CWC passes as a woman better, and people actually like CWC.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're supposed to be an anarchist, Phil. You don't need to buy any of this shit. Make your own rugs and curtains and blankets. Plenty of goodwill clothes around that can be repurposed, all you need is scissors, needle and thread. Do something useful with your time and body instead of begging for money like a sad sack (and bullshitting that two protests you didn't go to took up all your time).

But we all know what Phil really wants is cash to spend on more Dominos pizza, mall ninja shit and antifa branded t-shirts. And maybe a bunch of xmas lights like his old place was covered in. And a beer "coozie", also antifa branded of course.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
Using flags as rugs is an awful idea. That would be slippery as fuck.
Phil should put flags on all his floors.

That'll show 'em!

Does Phil just burn his SSDI money? Why does he have to beg for furniture? You can't tell me $1500 a month isn't enough to furnish and maintain a 440 sq ft apartment.
He really needs a financial tard supervisor. Phil is stupid enough to still give the vodka gnome money.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
2nd day of the month and he's already begging.
You're supposed to be an anarchist, Phil. You don't need to buy any of this shit. Make your own rugs and curtains and blankets. Plenty of goodwill clothes around that can be repurposed, all you need is scissors, needle and thread. Do something useful with your time and body instead of begging for money like a sad sack (and bullshitting that two protests you didn't go to took up all your time).
There are minorities at Goodwill.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil just burn his SSDI money?
It's actually Pretty smart to beg on dole day, when all of his beggar friends have "fresh money"
Instead of three weeks in, when no one has anything. Lots of these people have the same mindset as Chris and Phil, dollars to burn. Why not beg on dole day, when government funded beggars have "extra money" and aren't hurting?

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional Basic Bitch
kiwifarms.net
So here is what I need -pressing needs- to get to make it more a home and less a frickin Antifa version of a rugged military outpost:
More a home? Didn't Philty go for that shoddy knockoff Antifa look on his previous den?

Note how he stressed the cold :story: could trench foot saga 2.0 be approaching?

Better keep that picture for a "Before and after" comparison when Philty is inevitably kicked out of tankietopia barracks.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or, failing that, really stick it to das kapitalismus and just fuckin' steal all of it. Imagine him trying to waddle his ass out the door of a Pier One, arms full of lamps and blankets, screaming for "solidarity" to help cover his slow, plodding escape.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

But we all know what Phil really wants is cash to spend on more Dominos pizza, mall ninja shit and antifa branded t-shirts. And maybe a bunch of xmas lights like his old place was covered in. And a beer "coozie", also antifa branded of course.
Or actually do something to earn that "Crime Minister" title and fucking steal something, the fat, lazy, dago.

Edit: Ninja'd by Paragon.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil should put flags on all his floors.

He really needs a financial tard supervisor. Phil is stupid enough to still give the vodka gnome money.
All Slingblade would need to do is threaten to come back and kick Phil's ass, and Phil would hand it over like a total bitch. Or Slingblade could just say "Remember, I know all your dirty little secrets and lies, and I still know people in Portland. If you don't want that info getting out then you'd better send me some money."

Portland is a communist enabling shithole.
Honestly, the West Coast really needs a string of major natural disasters, earthquakes and volcanoes erupting, and the whole damn thing just to break off and sink into the Pacific. Arizona Bay needs to be a thing.

2nd day of the month and he's already begging.
There are minorities at Goodwill.
Not only there being minorities at Goodwill, but all the stuff there is used. Phil believes he should have nice new stuff. Used stuff is for poor people and peasants. Phil is better than that.

More a home? Didn't Philty go for that shoddy knockoff Antifa look on his previous den?

Note how he stressed the cold :story: could trench foot saga 2.0 be approaching?

Better keep that picture for a "Before and after" comparison when Philty is inevitably kicked out of tankietopia barracks.
That's if his Shrek feet don't end up being amputated due to Diabetes.

Or, failing that, really stick it to das kapitalismus and just fuckin' steal all of it. Imagine him trying to waddle his ass out the door of a Pier One, arms full of lamps and blankets, screaming for "solidarity" to help cover his slow, plodding escape.
But that would mean actually committing a crime and run the risk of being arrested. Being convicted of a crime would put Phil at risk of losing his TardBux. The Crime Minister of Antifa can't risk losing his tard welfare due to committing actual crimes. Much safer to boast and posture on social media.

Does a housewarming gift include setting his house on fire?! Sounds pretty warm to me.
You mean like throwing actual molotov cocktails at the guy who constantly fantasizes about throwing molotovs at the people he hates?

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
All Slingblade would need to do is threaten to come back and kick Phil's ass, and Phil would hand it over like a total bitch. Or Slingblade could just say "Remember, I know all your dirty little secrets and lies, and I still know people in Portland. If you don't want that info getting out then you'd better send me some money."

Honestly, the West Coast really needs a string of major natural disasters, earthquakes and volcanoes erupting, and the whole damn thing just to break off and sink into the Pacific. Arizona Bay needs to be a thing.

Not only there being minorities at Goodwill, but all the stuff there is used. Phil believes he should have nice new stuff. Used stuff is for poor people and peasants. Phil is better than that.

That's if his Shrek feet don't end up being amputated due to Diabetes.

But that would mean actually committing a crime and run the risk of being arrested. Being convicted of a crime would put Phil at risk of losing his TardBux. The Crime Minister of Antifa can't risk losing his tard welfare due to committing actual crimes. Much safer to boast and posture on social media.

You mean like throwing actual molotov cocktails at the guy who constantly fantasizes about throwing molotovs at the people he hates?
Speaking of Goodwill, some branches employ people like Phil. Of course, they also have legal loopholes enabling the company to cheat their employees out of minimum wage, but 60¢ per hour is more than Phil is probably worth. Plus he has his tardbux anyway, so he doesn't really have the need for a job in the first place, at least in his mind.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino