[2 Sep 19] Phil Begs for Housewarming Gifts - Too fucking lazy to move shit so he thrown them all away

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
OK I read up on this Phil and gotta say. If you told me that this was indeed DSP on some type of antifa trans ebegging kick, I would believe you.
Not the first time that has happened on this subforum. Welcome to the true depths of autism.

We're going on another 12-hour camp-out monitoring Phil soon, we've just had the orders from the boys upstairs to get more intel on his Antifa connections before the big attack. If you're anywhere near Portland you're welcome to join us, just bring your night vision goggles and any other surveillance equipment you may have on hand.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Not the first time that has happened on this subforum. Welcome to the true depths of autism.

We're going on another 12-hour camp-out monitoring Phil soon, we've just had the orders from the boys upstairs to get more intel on his Antifa connections before the big attack. If you're anywhere near Portland you're welcome to join us, just bring your night vision goggles and any other surveillance equipment you may have on hand.
Should we bring our Ku Klux Kiwi robes or are we saving those for the event we have coming up in a few days?

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Just wait until all the shit clutters up and then you send him a coffee maker.
Christ, if Phil had a housefire he'd have enough ammunition for his "the alt-right is targeting me!" conspiracies for the rest of his life.

Phil should join some kind of modern military LARPing party, if such a thing exists. He'd be great at it because he never breaks character. He could play the guy they put on the frontlines to absorb some of the bullets, and he loves spending his money so he'd probably get the pizza and beers in afterwards.

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
I believe Phil had some kind of case worker or SpEd advocate who helped Phil get into the Antardfa Barracks Mk 1, but he doesn't have a full time case worker unfortunately. He really does need a payee or some other state appointed adult to manage his finances for him. Phil is not intelligent enough, nor mature enough to have financial autonomy.

Why is that sad? I think its hilarious that Phil has alienated everyone due to his selfishness, lies, and attention whoring to the point that no one is willing to show him "financial solidarity".

I don't think he gets that much each month for his TardBux. Phil only gets about $950. That's one of the reasons he's so jealous of CWC, because CWC gets more tard welfare than Phil. Also, CWC passes as a woman better, and people actually like CWC.
He also hates CWC because phil is terrified of the system inspite of his anarchist longings whilst the teflon tard commits crimes seemingly at will, which the system dares not jail him for

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The great irony here is that for the past few weeks, he’s been desperately trying to get us to pay attention to him with his macho posturing, but because he’s so boring it’s never merited more than a post in Random Updates. Now he gets a new thread because he can’t figure out how to not spend all his money on useless crap.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Good news! I ran a computer simulation and it turns out he doesn’t need blankets, he can just pull his wattle down over himself. Artist’s impression:
View attachment 922036
Toren is already hiding under his wattle, there isn't room for two. The reason he's eating so much delivery pizza lately is to try and make some room before the winter.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino