Prison Letters 20/22 Oct 2021 - Chris Responds to Six Questions (ALL CAPS RAGE INCLUDED!) - Two letters from jail responding to a ween's questions and breaking out into a random rage against ED and toxic haters.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Moppo.

kiwifarms.net
That and Chris believes he’s immortal

Not that I'd want to encourage this, but do you guys think Chris can be easily talked into killing himself? He says he's incapable of dying so what if you asked him to jump off a roof and prove it or something? I'm starting to worry that the Chris chan saga will end with him finally "going to c197...

Altera

Bad civilization.
kiwifarms.net
I have a young cousin who started blaming stuff he did on his stuffed animals and toys. To a child that seems to just make sense, they dont really understand why that doesn't work. Its a way of disassociating with really scary new things like getting in trouble. I think that most kids realize it doesn't work pretty early on and move on, but id be willing to wager chris feels like it has worked for him. Chris doesn't have the emotional intelligence to say something like "this is all part of gods plan for me" but i think that's basically the tree hes barking up with the being Jesus stuff.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
Not that I'd want to encourage this(...)
I'm sure some Jank-ness 2.0 is already planning this, but Chris is not that stupid. He'd find some excuse that works in his mind as to why he doesn't need to prove that or some babble about his spirit being immortal but this vessel of pure Goddess being a fragile carrier of the immortal soul of Emmanuel (God Above All Gods) that he must protect before the Merge. Some shit like that, in my theory.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For now his limitations are the age of consent, and his definition of consent. If the person doesn't give sign of resistance, doesn't count as stop.
Barb is 80 and isn't capable of pushing him away when he does his thing to her.
I'm really not sure about that, to quote the Teen Troon Squad:
He would kiss on us, hug us, rub on us, press his head against ours randomly, get incredibly close... He is really rapey, it's awful. Especially because at the time, we were all minors.
Also Chris (Larping as Magi-chan) basically admitting he know it's weird he's hanging out with girls half his age:
Her mother Tara raised a brilliant young person. Her mother is also very progressive. I mean, who would have the courage to let their child spend their time smoking weed with someone like Christine, who's nearly twice their age? A really brave mother, that's who.
And despite at least some of them being minors Chris was acting in a sexual way in front of them:

Five or Six Stores

☭ (y'all/y'em) ⚑|opinions are not my own ✨ 𝕭𝕷𝕸
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you; I mentioned a charismatic schizophrenic man and he was pleasant to talk to. His fantasies were the following:
  • Biological father is a Millionaire and also a Hobo and he met him
  • He dated a Mexican soap opera actress
While I'm not that familiar with schizophrenia, the charismatic schizophrenic's delusions seem more....benign and mundane compared to Chris' elaborate delusions of grandeur.
I walked by a lady digging through trash in an alley once and when she heard me coming she froze and then made some noises, and waved her hands around to activate what I assume was supposed to be a forcefield to protect herself. The schizos you feel safe talking to are probably the more benign ones.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I'm really not sure about that, to quote the Teen Troon Squad:

Also Chris (Larping as Magi-chan) basically admitting he know it's weird he's hanging out with girls half his age:

And despite at least some of them being minors Chris was acting in a sexual way in front of them:
Of course Chris thinks that any parent who would let their teenage kids hang out with an odd minded 40 year old considers them 'brave'. And this is the same progressive mom who lets (or is unaware) her teen daughters' smoke. No wonder Chris went beyond to what he did to Barb: no one told him NO.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
There's a TCAP dude named Lorne Armstrong (another poster on here seems to rep him, lol) who is a similar case. He has been catfished into doing ridiculous things for years, by the same people who he KNOWS are the same people, but he continues to engage with them most likely because his life is otherwise boring and lonely, which is intolerable for someone with narcissistic traits.
You must really loike me to wanna tawk about me so much, Precious!

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
You must really loike me to wanna tawk about me so much, Precious!
Lorne with the black dildo certainly is an unmistakable image to the discerning eye. I still kind of can't believe the same people are spending their time listening to him cum or taking pictures of his ass or whatever they're doing. It's sort of become the Bluespike of lornography in that I ask why anyone would get this mired in Lorne's life and his gross bodily functions. I need to catch up on what all is going on there but last I recall hearing, Ember is basically a lolcow herself at this point. I wish Lorne's story from TCAP to lolcow reached more people given how truly funny it is, I honestly find him funnier than Chris in a lot of ways. I still watch his Youtube channel sometimes and marvel at his inability to cut salad, or make fruit juice that would be safe to consume a day later.

I assume there's a pretty good chance you used to watch BasedShaman's Lorne content? I need to binge his chatlog reading again sometime.

Lorne Armstrong

kiwifarms.net
Lorne with the black dildo certainly is an unmistakable image to the discerning eye. I still kind of can't believe the same people are spending their time listening to him cum or taking pictures of his ass or whatever they're doing. It's sort of become the Bluespike of lornography in that I ask why anyone would get this mired in Lorne's life and his gross bodily functions. I need to catch up on what all is going on there but last I recall hearing, Ember is basically a lolcow herself at this point. I wish Lorne's story from TCAP to lolcow reached more people given how truly funny it is, I honestly find him funnier than Chris in a lot of ways. I still watch his Youtube channel sometimes and marvel at his inability to cut salad, or make fruit juice that would be safe to consume a day later.

I assume there's a pretty good chance you used to watch BasedShaman's Lorne content? I need to binge his chatlog reading again sometime.

Lorne Armstrong

kiwifarms.net

I’m steeped in that old-time Lornography. I also agree with all that you said.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Probably moreso. I doubt he is even getting the level of activity that he did at home. Just sitting in his cell, eating, pooping, reading the only book he has, more pooping, reading fan mail while pooping, making a big sigh and then writing some more of his manifesto, eating another sandwich, writing a fan and then lights out.
I can't imagine his daily routine being much more than that.

You forgot to add in "getting threatened by other inmates when he refuses to shower".

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine his daily routine being much more than that.
Well, right. He's not going to be pumping iron or breaking rocks. Anyone expecting Chris to come out of this looking like some bulging-muscled super-Chad is a cretin.
Probably. Chris sees a guy in a wheelchair who looks awkward and needs the assistance of a special computer and software to be able to communicate with those around him and thinks "Hmmm...m'nyeah, dat guy is one-uh dem slow-in-da-minds, buh he's a SMART one!" Chris is a fucking moron, after all.
Chris's entire knowledge of Stephen Hawking doubtless comes from Family Guy cutaway gags. Much like most of his knowledge of anything, really.

Looks like Chris really didn't learn anything

Imma gonna stop you there...

Last edited:

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
Not that I'd want to encourage this, but do you guys think Chris can be easily talked into killing himself? He says he's incapable of dying so what if you asked him to jump off a roof and prove it or something? I'm starting to worry that the Chris chan saga will end with him finally "going to c197...
Chris won't fall for it, remember in the bible when SatanChu/Beel tried to talk him into jumping off the cliff or whatever.

4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’"

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s a real potential if things get bad (Barb dead, Chris homeless, etc) and he’s convinced of basically this:
9CED6A77-9AEB-4D00-9D88-BF8C0F1F2E7F.jpeg
He wouldn’t be the first crazy person to believe suicide will lead to them going to another (Non afterlife) place such as Heaven‘s Gate, etc believed and we’ve seen how easy it has been to convince Chris of things he wants to be real, he already believes in Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze’s nonsense:
C10661DB-342A-4861-87C9-B4DF47936722.png

Last edited: