Prison Letters 20/22 Oct 2021 - Chris Responds to Six Questions (ALL CAPS RAGE INCLUDED!) - Two letters from jail responding to a ween's questions and breaking out into a random rage against ED and toxic haters.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

CaseyTatumm

kiwifarms.net
Barb is probably feeling the same way.
Barbie Chan did apparently say he was the only one to hit her g spot 🤢

If he's charged with rape it'll be put up there almost automatically. And if the prosecution is at all competent they're going to use his criminal record against him. This would only be his first felony thanks to the plea deal on the game place charges, and they can definitely spin that as reason to treat him harsher than if he were a first-time offender.
They will prob drop it to some bullshit charge like indecent liberties or sex abuse. I can see him not getting an actual rape charge.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he already believes in Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze’s nonsense
It's hard to find where he mentions the delusions of Randy Stair sifting through that word salad.

Chris likely thinks he sounds smart with the excess wording and "grown up words" like "individual" and "perception", but instead he sounds delirious. Or "very confusing + unclear" as an English teacher put it.

TheGuntinator

kiwifarms.net
People should stop interacting with Chris and let him rot in his cell. The lolcow died like 10 years ago.
I'm surprised the guards even let him do this, you think at some point it'd occur to him how much of a detriment to his mental state it is to receive these cultish letters all the time. It's not exactly like its hard to find out a thing or two about the whole situation.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s a real potential if things get bad (Barb dead, Chris homeless, etc) and he’s convinced of basically this:
9CED6A77-9AEB-4D00-9D88-BF8C0F1F2E7F.jpeg
He wouldn’t be the first crazy person to believe suicide will lead to them going to another (Non afterlife) place such as Heaven‘s Gate, etc believed and we’ve seen how easy it has been to convince Chris of things he wants to be real, he already believes in Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze’s nonsense:
One more time: Chris is not going to neck himself. Ever.

He's too cowardly to do so, and too arrogant to do so. Why should the almighty Godes seek to neck her almighty self? She is eternal! Bow down and praise her with blowjobs and vidya!

Brotlov

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised the guards even let him do this, you think at some point it'd occur to him how much of a detriment to his mental state it is to receive these cultish letters all the time. It's not exactly like its hard to find out a thing or two about the whole situation.
I don't think they would be allowed to stop Chris from sending and recieving mail, even if they wanted to. Of course, they can read it, but unless there is something downright ilegal in them, I don't think they can stop it. Even inmates have their rights. And let's not forget that Chris is only in jail, waiting for his court. He's not a convicted prisoner and is technically innocent until proven otherwise. I am not saying that's a good thing and I am certainly not a lawyer so feel free to correct me if I am wrong (I am also European and might not have the right ideas about US law system)

Everything Beagle

kiwifarms.net
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a very old book. Mental health centers aren't like that anymore. And practically no one gets into an institution "for life." People end up in the prison system, homeless, or dead.

An "insanity defense" very, very rarely succeeds. Chris has a good lawyer who knows this.
Chris is really dedicated to this messiah persona, thinking that he'd be able to coast by by going to a mental institution for the criminally insane. If he ever read One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest (or any book in general) he'd know that those places are worse than prison, and that he could end up staying there for the rest of his life, which would be the likely scenario because Chris doesn't listen to other people and refuses to change

C. Gull

kiwifarms.net
I have no doubts that Chris has been so bitter and "traumatized" by seeing Bob's bare boner because it was a lot bigger than Chris' (and didn't look like it had been shoved into a pneumatic press). Chris is a petty, jealous moron with the brain of a child, so of course he would be envious of something like that. Or maybe he's just upset that he was never able to have an incestuous three-way with both his elderly parents?
Why do you think Bob's cock was bigger than Chris's? It's most likely hereditary, so Bob, as his father, probably had a tiny penis too.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
I don't think they would be allowed to stop Chris from sending and recieving mail, even if they wanted to. Of course, they can read it, but unless there is something downright ilegal in them, I don't think they can stop it. Even inmates have their rights. And let's not forget that Chris is only in jail, waiting for his court. He's not a convicted prisoner and is technically innocent until proven otherwise. I am not saying that's a good thing and I am certainly not a lawyer so feel free to correct me if I am wrong (I am also European and might not have the right ideas about US law system)
And let's not forget Gein, Bundy, Manson and others who are (criminally) far worse than Chris were allowed fan mail and correspondence. Hell, Manson married a fan in prison. When/if the Prison Saga starts, Chris will still be allowed this privilege unless it's temporarily revoked for bad behavior. Considering the prison commissary will have a much more expansive selection, we'll likely see more letters as he can buy notebooks and sketchbooks, colored pencils/markers and other art supplies and stamps if weens continue to fill his kitty.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, she probably said that to get him to stop.
Barb didn’t say it at all.

And let's not forget Gein, Bundy, Manson and others who are (criminally) far worse than Chris were allowed fan mail and correspondence. Hell, Manson married a fan in prison. When/if the Prison Saga starts, Chris will still be allowed this privilege unless it's temporarily revoked for bad behavior. Considering the prison commissary will have a much more expansive selection, we'll likely see more letters as he can buy notebooks and sketchbooks, colored pencils/markers and other art supplies and stamps if weens continue to fill his kitty.
Fucking Bundy fathered a child while incarcerated. The system is whack.

Happy and Gay Nicholas J.

Condensating bitches
kiwifarms.net
Some guy on YouTube wrote to Chris and he responded. I've uploaded the photos uploaded onto the cwiki just to save you all from clicking on it. The video's a rough listen, so be warned.

(Link: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Jail_Letter_-_8_November_2021)
(Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV5NG4dR2d8)

800px-11.8.21MailEnvelope.jpeg
449px-11.8.21MailPage1.jpeg
449px-11.8.21MailPage2.jpeg
449px-11.8.21MailPage3.jpeg

449px-11.8.21MailPage4.jpeg
450px-11.8.21MailDrawing.jpeg

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2699162

I made an attempt to decipher what's behind the black bars. Some of Chris' words show up through the paper because he writes quite firmly and the photo taker put the letter under a strong light source, so you can see some of his words through the page if you flip it over. Cyan is the letters I could make up, and orange is the letters I guessed based on the cyan letters (in hindsight, my choice of colours is terrible. Sorry!). The most notable thing here is a mention of a wedding in line 4. Most likely the censored text is personal information the author was comfortable enough to confide in Chris with; why he didn't choose to put the personal info in a separate letter that he won't have to show to the Internet escapes me.

When the density of black letters is low, Chris' handwriting isn't tough to make out. He does not curve his "y" so it's easy to distinguish "y" from "g". His "t" is weird: the horizontal stroke is sometimes not in the centre of the vertical stroke; I think there's a similar pattern in the all caps portion of the letter so I believe this happens when he's emotionally agitated. He also keeps the serifs on the "I" so there's no way of confusing it with "l". But that's all I can make out of the letter.

Edit: Just realised there's a second part of the letter that's blacked out. As the good Lord said, "I'M WORKING ON IT!"
Damn you seriously spent a huge amount of time putting in a Professional detective level of work to analyse the inane scrawlings of an autistic,incestuous pants shitting madman, hats off to you man, your doing Gods work with this level of analysis. :semperfidelis: