Prison Letters 20/22 Oct 2021 - Chris Responds to Six Questions (ALL CAPS RAGE INCLUDED!) - Two letters from jail responding to a ween's questions and breaking out into a random rage against ED and toxic haters.

Rumply4Skyn

kiwifarms.net
‘… have just read through it over a couple of sandwiches’

How fat do you think he will get?

You know he is def not working out or doing any voluntary physical activity. His days are spent in his cell, probably eating commisary ramen and whatever else he can get, which seems to include ‘a couple of sandwiches’. Not too mention the stress of him being in a new environment and I think he knows the seriousness of his crimes, hence his retreat into his mental wonderland.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
My mind shut off as soon as I started reading this shit. I just can't do it anymore.
" I suggested that you try to see things from my perspective. And then you reply like as if I'm some sort of overbearing individual who speaks "Wah Wah" like in the Charlie Brown cartoons?"

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I know some people here have opinions that Chris can't be schizoid, and while they may have a point, reading this letter, this is way too much headcanon for coping against reality and real life responsibilities. If I was new to Chris, I'd instantly think he was crazy. I think this is the most effort I've seen Chris put into anything since the LBP autism tutorial.

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
I know some people here have opinions that Chris can't be schizoid, and while they may have a point, reading this letter, this is way too much headcanon for coping against reality and real life responsibilities. If I was new to Chris, I'd instantly think he was crazy. I think this is the most effort I've seen Chris put into anything since the LBP autism tutorial.
Chris clearly doesn’t believe he’s actually a magical being because those who do try to use the powers their mental illness tells them they have. Another Kiwi pointed out that Chris isn’t trying to rob banks by running fast, for example. He’s not trying to bend bars or turn invisible or use mind control on the guards.

I think every single person on these boards agrees that Chris has some kind of crazy beyond autism. Actually believing he’s Jesus or Sonic or a pony isn’t among his problems. He’s intensely pretending those things are true, but there is a difference between what he’s doing and schizophrenia.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um what now? I knew about the aliens and the abom ghost volcano things but Dog's shitting brass? That's a new one on me.
This age issue always comes up from Chris, unprovoked from anyone. He's brought it up multiple times in the past, which means it's on his mind. Him coming up with reasons like you said, "Hey LGBT means anything goes!" just furthers that he's looking for some kind of out that will benefit him. People forget that he did the usual "I hate my penis it doesn't work", "It's an ugly growth I hate it!" and everyone thought Chris wasn't into sex anymore, but as soon as Barb became available, sex every 3 days. That's the danger with Chris, he'll whine about sex, but as soon as he's in the position to grab, grope, kiss, molest, rape, he'll take it. With whomever is around. The only reason he hasn't touched any kids is because they just haven't been in his sphere of influence.
I think he knows that certain things are wrong, but he doesn’t understand why. He knows there are rules about things, but if he can find a way around them or an excuse to break them, then it’s okay. He knows that raping your mother is wrong, but the excuse is that he’s healing her.

I don’t think he’s a pedo per se, but I think if he was in a position where he thought he could sexually assault a minor and get away with it, he probably would. Not because he’s specifically attracted to kids, but because it’s easy sexual gratification.
Chris clearly doesn’t believe he’s actually a magical being because those who do try to use the powers their mental illness tells them they have. Another Kiwi pointed out that Chris isn’t trying to rob banks by running fast, for example. He’s not trying to bend bars or turn invisible or use mind control on the guards.

I think every single person on these boards agrees that Chris has some kind of crazy beyond autism. Actually believing he’s Jesus or Sonic or a pony isn’t among his problems. He’s intensely pretending those things are true, but there is a difference between what he’s doing and schizophrenia.
I reckon it’s like when a kid tells you about his imaginary friend. You know it isn’t real, they know it isn’t real, but they’ll act like it’s real. Chris has the mind of a child and no theory of mind, so he might even think that he can get other people to believe in his bizarre and retarded cosmology.

If I were to armchair-psychoanalyse further, I’d suggest that he retreats into imagination because he’s never had any reason not to. He’s never been forced to grow out of that, and he’s even had trolls playing along with it. It’s remained a valid alternative to reality into his adult life, and the worse his life has got, the more he’s turned to it.

Turbocuck

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's schizo tendencies, I think it's cope and boredom mostly. Let me explain:
He's always had trouble telling fantasy and reality apart and my understanding is that's a typical autism syndrome. Now he's stuck in a cell with nothing to distract him and he's basically daydreaming all day, and because of that inability, he considers those wild thoughts to be religious experiences rather than just fantasy scenarios his brain is cooking up to make him feel better.
Also, delusions are defined as false beliefs that are not shared with the patient's culture. That's why belief in angels or astrology isn't considered delusional by psychiatrists. Chris's culture before the merge was discord servers full of tranny weens who pretend to be CPU goddesses or whatever bullshit. His beliefs are entirely consistent with what his peers are telling him, which seems like the opposite of schizo to me.

Last edited:

Rumply4Skyn

kiwifarms.net

It's a coping mechanism.

Autists don't do well with change at all. They eat the same shit, wear the same fucking clothes, can develop routines they stick with for life. I'm willing to bet money he didn't deal with the house burning down in a 'mature fashion'. Hell, I bet the fucker started filling his hotel room full of toys and shit when he went on the lamb - trying to keep his environment somewhat familiar.

Now, knowing his history, I think he has now gone fucking crazy because it's his only way to cope with his new situation. He's not the smartest guy but I bet he knows he is facing serious consequences for his actions He's lied when caught doing something he wasn't supposed to or made excuses. In the audio of this lastest horrorshow, he doesn't come out and say he's banging his dementia ridden mom because he knows it's not acceptable.

Some lawyer or law enforcement sat him down and explained that he's in serious trouble. I think it got through to him and he's retreated to fucking La La Land (no Emma Stone though).

It's a coping mechanism, niggas

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net

I think most of what Chris portrays is intended for an audience. He is performing. I do think his level of commitment to the act under present circumstances is kind of insane, but it's probably mostly a reflection of his belief that nothing actually serious will come out of all this.

The real insight on him is going to come when he is eventually not in anybody's supervision or care. Part of why he's been able to maintain and continue building his fantasy is because he really has zero accountability or responsibility in life. But assuming he ends up out of prison and is not living with Barb and the stability that she contributed to (as in, a home and a companion to some degree) it will be interesting to see whether he concedes any ground on his larping. I do think though that so long as he has access to an online audience he will keep portraying some version of this persona.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah but he'd be up to believe Scientology if someone showed it to him
Scientology as a religion prohibits psychiatry particularly psychiatric meds (while Hubbard would take handfuls of prescribed uppers and downers lol) but because of this belief they actually have an active program of outreach to psychiatric patients (who are also crazy enough to believe the shit they teach) so I have no idea if they do this around Chris's neck of the woods but if he winds up in some kind of program after jail they might actually be able to reach him.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Scientology as a religion prohibits psychiatry particularly psychiatric meds (while Hubbard would take handfuls of prescribed uppers and downers lol) but because of this belief they actually have an active program of outreach to psychiatric patients (who are also crazy enough to believe the shit they teach) so I have no idea if they do this around Chris's neck of the woods but if he winds up in some kind of program after jail they might actually be able to reach him.
Like personally if Chris were to be approached by Scientology, he’d really only care about the stuff with aliens and incorporate it into his merge beliefs like how he treats Christianity

Rumply4Skyn

kiwifarms.net

I just want him to convert to Islam. Imagine him trying to reason his fucked up LGBTQ#!* lifestyle? Plus, the Secret Service would take his presidential death threats a bit more serious!

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is really dedicated to this messiah persona, thinking that he'd be able to coast by by going to a mental institution for the criminally insane. If he ever read One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest (or any book in general) he'd know that those places are worse than prison, and that he could end up staying there for the rest of his life, which would be the likely scenario because Chris doesn't listen to other people and refuses to change.
Nonsense on two fronts; (a) Chris doesn't have it in him to scheme this hard and this consistently. He believes the Jesus stuff as much as he believed the Sonichu possession stuff which is to say its kinda debatable but he acts as if he does; (b) Cuckoo's Nest style institututions haven't really been a thing for a long time. Not even at the time the Chandlers prevented Chris from getting help. If Chris went to a forensic hospital—which he won't—the greatest suffering he'll experience will be terminal bordem unless he wound up on a ward that handles especially violent patients which again, he won't.
I want him to get audited, do we can get the file.
Oh man. That would be something. The auditors ask all sorts of bizzare questions. In addition to asking about normal-ish sins and sexual practices that you might confess to your priest if you are Catholic, we get stuff like this—

Did you come to Earth for evil purposes?Have you ever smothered a baby? Have you ever enslaved a population? Have you ever destroyed a culture? Have you ever torn out someone's tongue? Have you ever zapped anyone? Have you ever eaten a human body? Have you ever made a planet, or nation, radioactive?​
Can you imagine? Chris would be loving every minute of it and making up all kinds of new lore.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
The division in opinions on whether Chris believes the stuff he says is interesting. I think people on both sides have merit, but as @Ophelia pointed out, if he really truly believed he was a god he would actually be doing things that are in line with that belief. Someone around here had paraphrased it at one point that people who are genuinely insane and delusional will say they can fly and then jump off a building, while Chris will casually say he can fly and then drive to the next Pokemon Go stop. I honestly haven't witnessed all that many cases of people who are delusional to the point of taking life-threatening actions related to their beliefs, and usually when they do there are serious mind-altering drugs involved.

I sincerely don't even believe someone like Randy Stair believed the things he espoused. Killing himself wasn't a testament to his belief in Ember/EGS, he wanted to die regardless because he was mentally ill and severely socially isolated (of his own choosing, but still). I think what people like Chris and Randy do are just a manifestation of an extreme narcissistic need to feel important. Randy killing himself was an assertion of that, to try to prove that his death wasn't because he was a victim but because he chose to leave a world he didn't like.