Surgery [20 Feb 19] "Local Kiwi Farms Terrorist" reports "dead tissue inside" stink ditch - kiwifarms absolutely btfo

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It shouldn't be surprising if Phil was still somewhat illiterate by age 10.
By age 10? He's nearly 34 and still barely literate. He doesn't even understand that Communism means everyone works, and those who don't work get sent to forced labor camps. Work is a core principle of Communism, and anyone who has even spent five minutes reading about Communism knows that. But for some fucktarded reason Phil believes Communism means everything is free and no one has to work (especially special snowflakes like Phil).

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seems bothered that Dr. Doge is called Dr. Doge.

I'm really confused as to why he called us 'truscum'. For those not in the know in exceptional troon bullshit, truscum is a derogatory term for somebody who emphasizes the need for gender dysphoria when it comes to identifying as a trans person. Truscum believe the only legitimate trans people are those that hate their dick and want it to be chopped off because it's causing them significant psychological trauma merely existing.

You might be thinking 'That's what ADF is. He is a man who was so triggered by his own dinkle that he got the state to pay a doctor to lop it off', and you're right. A lot of people on KF aren't truscum, either because they don't believe any trans identities are valid, or they don't really care about trans people and just want to laugh at the speds.
I am truscum.
ADF may have got the chop but all the cool kids in his ideology tell him to rage about a thing and he'll do it.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It shouldn't be surprising if Phil was still somewhat illiterate by age 10.
He’s still pretty illiterate. He made a video a while back of him reading our comments out. When he did so, he was sounding each word out individually, and it was pretty clear that he was struggling to understand the more complex sentences.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seems bothered that Dr. Doge is called Dr. Doge.

I am truscum.
ADF may have got the chop but all the cool kids in his ideology tell him to rage about a thing and he'll do it.
Yeah, Phil getting his taint in a twist over his neighbor calling him Mr. Isabel and us calling Dr. Doge by Dr. Doge is one of the more amusing things he's done recently. Just like CWC, Phil always let's everyone know when shit gets under his skin and eats at him, and it's usually such pathetic and trivial things. I don't know if announcing to the world every time some little thing upsets them is a unique trait shared between Chris and Phil, or if that's just an autism thing, but its awfully polite of them to let us know when we're being effective in our cyberbowling.

He’s still pretty illiterate. He made a video a while back of him reading our comments out. When he did so, he was sounding each word out individually, and it was pretty clear that he was struggling to understand the more complex sentences.
It isn't just complex sentences Phil struggles to understand. There are numerous simple concepts that Phil is incapable of wrapping his tiny tankie brain around. He can't even grasp the reality that his lies and bullshit are so blatant and obvious that only other low-intelligence mongs like himself believe them.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Dr Dugi recently got a letter from 8 ex patients about how fucked up their bodies are now because of him. He is gonna get sued into oblivion soon, and he should, considering he thought phil was a good surgical candidate despite lacking any personal hygiene skills.
With the government footing the bill for Philth's gorehole, Doge must have just seen a walking money sign.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any medical professional willing to perform major life altering elective surgery on a low-functioning re.tard like Isaboy who has no support structure, no responsible party looking after their wellbeing, obvious hygiene problems, and clear mental and emotional instability deserves to be stripped of his license to practice and spend a good chunk of his life in prison for malpractice and performing unnecessary surgery on a high risk patient. There is absolutely no excuse or good reason to allow someone like Phil to have Gender Reassignment Surgery. None whatsoever.

I know the argument is "Well, if they don't allow mongos informed consent then the SJWs will harass the doctor and try to jeopardize his practice". Or that the doctor has a political agenda that he is pushing. And to that I say identity politics has no place in medicine. For the most part politics in general have no place in medicine. Informed consent is not only a terrible policy, its dangerous and potentially deadly. A patient should be mentally fit and emotionally stable, not to mention be in proper physical condition including good hygiene practices, before they are allowed to undergo any kind of elective surgery of this kind. They need the proper support network, living environment, and personal discipline to recover properly and execute aftercare properly. Phil is not that person, and its blatantly obvious to anyone who is even remotely intelligent, rational, and in possession of even rudimentary observational skills.

I'm still of the opinion Phil is lying his ass off about getting a mangled excuse for a vagina lookalike. I think he knows someone who did get manhole surgery from Doc Doggy Doge who helped him fake the whole thing by providing Phil with information about Dr. Doogie and took photos of their mangled man meat, either photoshopping Phil's scribble tattoos or having Phil draw replicas of his tard tats on their skin to make it look like Isaboy is in the photos. There have just been too many inconsistencies with Phil's story for me to believe it. That doesn't change the fact that Dr. Doge has been performing this surgery on other low-functioning people on the same level as Phil and botches the procedure frequently. Dr. Doggy is an incompetent butcher more concerned with scoring political brownie points, filling his bank account, and maintaining the approval of SJWs and other irrational, unstable parties than he is with the health and wellbeing of his patients.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really just convinced the doctors who do this thing in the first place just want the money. I mean, if you're willing to do this to a person even if they have support and aren't a freaking tard like Phil, it's still a pretty horrid procedure.
And yet Phil constantly bitches about how banks, landlords, and businesses are greedy, corrupt thieves who exploit people to line their own pockets. He doesn't see the correlation that Doc Doggy Doge would happily exploit a mentally deficient person like Phil for his own monetary gain. It should be patently impossible for anyone to be as stupid and oblivious as Phil is, but on the other hand if it was Phil wouldn't be Phil and we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet Phil constantly bitches about how banks, landlords, and businesses are greedy, corrupt thieves who exploit people to line their own pockets. He doesn't see the correlation that Doc Doggy Doge would happily exploit a mentally deficient person like Phil for his own monetary gain. It should be patently impossible for anyone to be as stupid and oblivious as Phil is, but on the other hand if it was Phil wouldn't be Phil and we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at.
And for someone as apparently against big capitalist business, Phil's put himself in a position where he now needs medication from them for the rest of his life. Willingly. Just to keep up the charade that Phil is 'female'.

Cross-sex hormones are a great little earner for medical businesses. They must be pleased as all fuck that this recent explosion of people trooning out has happened. No wonder there's barely any protest against it in the medical community - why look a gift horse in the mouth? Sure you're really a teenage girl, buddy - have some meds (your choice, not our responsibility) and that'll be $$$ please. Even if the money is coming from medical insurance, it's all part of the same merry dance. We're fucking your health up permanently? Well, you consented to it, "lady". Don't blame us.

And Phil happily went along with it all, just to prove to a bunch of randoms on the internet that he should be taken seriously. What a good little capitalist boy, shelling out $$$ on his appearance like everyone else.

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And this is the aftermath of all the "gatekeeping" being removed from the medical community. As a practitioner, if you express concern over this kind of thing, your reputation is dragged through the mud for being transphobic. We're going to be seeing many more people coming forwards expressing regret about having SRS in the coming years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino