Surgery [20 Feb 19] "Local Kiwi Farms Terrorist" reports "dead tissue inside" stink ditch - kiwifarms absolutely btfo

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except that cadavers are actually useful to medical science and training new doctors. It's highly doubtful anything useful could be discovered from studying Phil.
I disagree- who knows what new strain of bacteria might be lurking in his unwashed crevices? Our little boy could well be sitting on the cure to the common cold.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I strongly disagree. Do you have any idea how valuable a pig that suffers from autism would be to autism research? Animal disease models are very medically important!
That's assuming pig Autism and human Autism are comparable and can be treated in a similar fashion.

Ambulatory potatoes could have saved millions during the Irish famine by walking away from the blight.
What if the ambulatory potato is too lazy to walk away? Besides, I'm pretty certain Phil already has the blight. Just look at his green Shrek feet.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised the dumb fuck isn't dead yet or has gone septic. We know Phil will never keep up with taking care of himself, he just admitted to not douching. We still win Phil.
Was thinking the same thing. Everything I know about a vaginoplasty says that post op care is very labor intensive and if you dont follow the doctors instructions to the letter bad things will happen. Sounds like he didnt just neglect taking his antibiotics but also routine hygiene. He is going to die if the necrosis spreads.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did not want to bring in children to this late capitalism hellscape of a system that dominates the planet
says the re.tarded mongoloid who never had to work for anything in his life, living of government charity in an apartment rental, enjoying copious amount of fetish gear and toys while using high end electronics to broadcast to the world how awful AWFUL his life is.

A truly late capitalist hellscape.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ironic that yall are throwing out these death-metal-band names for the crack of doom when the stink ditch itself looks disturbingly like this album cover from the OG death metal band Death

BEHOLD, THE FLESH. AND THE POWER IT HOLDS!

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Ironic that yall are throwing out these death-metal-band names for the crack of doom when the stink ditch itself looks disturbingly like this album cover from the OG death metal band Death

BEHOLD, THE FLESH. AND THE POWER IT HOLDS!
While suitably horrifying, the original 'pussy with teeth' dosen't touch my avatar's vagina dentata.

Add Phil's nightmare-inducing GodBear cursed anti-cock however, and I want to beg Yog-Sothoth to take my eyes from me and devour my mind so that i never have to think about this album cover EVER again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino