Surgery [20 Feb 19] "Local Kiwi Farms Terrorist" reports "dead tissue inside" stink ditch - kiwifarms absolutely btfo

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
His "Syria fatigues?" LOL, he's gone from cosplaying being pro-Assad, to pro-Daesh, to pro-YPG. More proof that all brown people are interchangable and the same to him. Typical Islamophobic white boy.

Anyway, this bouncing and squeaking about Dr. Doge kind of reinforces my suspicions that Phil never got the surgy. I mean, quite frankly I am pro-eugenics and am in favor of keeping people like Phil from reproducing, but thankfully he seems to shoot himself in the foot there for us. I mean, Maria Pulpo wanted to have an exceptional individual baby with him for whatever reason and he was too much of a failure to even do that, so good for him. I mean, no kid deserves to grow up in that environment. But considering Phil doesn't even wipe his own arse and is getting older, fatter and uglier, I doubt anyone would be desperate enough for that anymore.

Never change Phil, you just keep producing the lulz for us.
The problem I have with this is, whose nasty crotch hole was he flashing all those months back?

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem I have with this is, whose nasty crotch hole was he flashing all those months back?
There's no shortage of Autistic trannies in the circles Phil tries to run in. My theory is Phil managed to find a post-op tranny who was sympathetic to his cyberbowling son stories and offered to help him by providing photos of their manhole recovery with Phil's tattoos shooped on to make it look like Phil to "get back at those Kiwi Farms fascists". Either that, or had Phil scribble reproductions of his tats on their skin. What they thought to accomplish with this stunt, I have no idea because I'm not a mentally unhinged troon.

But Phil being an absolute mongo, he got many MANY things about the GRS process just fucking wrong. Especially for someone who was supposedly going through GRS and recovery at the fucking time. Like the opiate painkillers he was supposedly being given, the weird diaper bandage, the fact that he was posting on social media when he should have been fucked up on anesthesia, the fact that his hospital room didn't look anything like a hospital room, that he was wearing street clothes instead of a medical gown, and much more. Not to mention the medical paperwork he provided as "proof" was for a child.

And then, as is typical of Isaboy, he did something to alienate himself from whoever was helping him out. That's why he suddenly stopped posting any update photos of the manhole, and the photos he did provide never showed his face. He could have shut us all up (LOL, we still would have laughed) if he had just posted a full body photo that included his face and fake vagoo. And there's even more evidence saying this has all been an elaborate rise, too much to list here. Occam's Razor says he got GRS, but sometimes Occam isn't the right answer. Sometimes you get a pathetic tard hell bent on claiming any victory he can over a forum of smartass shit posters, and will to to Autistic lengths to score that victory.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, maggots have seen a resurgence in medical use because they’re a safe and effective way to clean wounds. They only eat dead tissue, skipping anything healthy. What I’m saying is if Phil shoved fistfuls of maggots up into himself, he would actually be more sanitary than he is now. Mull that one over.

Also I want to rename the stinkditch to Death Valley. It has a certain ring.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, maggots have seen a resurgence in medical use because they’re a safe and effective way to clean wounds. They only eat dead tissue, skipping anything healthy. What I’m saying is if Phil shoved fistfuls of maggots up into himself, he would actually be more sanitary than he is now. Mull that one over.

leech therapy is big for restoring blood flow to dead/dying graft tissue too.

he should just find as many insects as possible to put in there

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

leech therapy is big for restoring blood flow to dead/dying graft tissue too.

he should just find as many insects as possible to put in there
Maggots and leeches are parasites. Will parasites feed on one of their own?

LifeguardHermit

Ain tit A luuuuuuuuvly moenin?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, maggots have seen a resurgence in medical use because they’re a safe and effective way to clean wounds. They only eat dead tissue, skipping anything healthy. What I’m saying is if Phil shoved fistfuls of maggots up into himself, he would actually be more sanitary than he is now.
I really hope he had the surgery now so I can dream of a troon desperately cramming fistfuls of dumpster sourced maggots up their hackjob

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino