2010-09-08 Rambo's Employer Reacts to DSP Videos -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rambo's employer confronted him with videos he did with DSP and indicated they made the company look bad. While the employer was bringing in another member of management to come in and explain the issue with Rambo being in the videos he left the building and never went back.

https://twitter.com/mrhuth2/status/1206011035003629572 https://archive.ph/tO805

I know people are saying he was fired, but he didn't say he was fired. He didn't say the employer told him to stop making the videos or that he was being penalized.

EDIT: How do you make the forum stop fucking making your inline attachments not on their own line?

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
How does this line up with the timeline of Philip losing his job? Was he laid off as he claims? I’m wondering if Philip’s videos were a factor in his own unemployment.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does this line up with the timeline of Philip losing his job? Was he laid off as he claims? I’m wondering if Philip’s videos were a factor in his own unemployment.
Both got canned in late 2010 but it was probably coincidence (different states and fields). I'm even more skeptical Phil's online antics got him fired given his documented poor performance (multiple transfers in 4 years) and love of blaming everything he can on us dang dirty trolls. His stories of his last few months at the helicopter factory are so absurd that I'm still betting on "fired for incompetence" over something dramatic.

Most I could see happening is that they discussed doing YT together after Phil got fired, and John quit rather than sit through his boss yelling at him because he had YT with Phil as a backup (which I still think is unlikely since he never tried to do YT full time).

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Skiorsky Helicopter Support technically closed down. They were bought by Lockheed Martin and from the website it looks like Helicopter Support was rebranded as Skirosky 360.

I don't have any first hand information, this is all gathered from their websites. It looks like the machine shop and manufacturing was moved to a plant in Florida. Probably for the same reason Phil left Connecticut, it's cheaper to do business there. The building where Phil worked is in Trumbull, Connecticut, between Bridgeport and Stratford. They seem to just answer phones and do customer service there. It's just an office building and no longer a factory. This explains why Phil's dad was let go. He was a floor supervisor or something in the factory. If the factory is gone, there is no need for a factory supervisor.

Now Phil had a customer service representative job. He would have been eligible to stay. There must have been some other factor to him being let go.

For years and years the story has been that Skiorsky was run by idiots and it went out of business. Phil did nothing wrong. In fact he went above and beyond to restructure the whole place from the ground up!

I think this right here may be the ticket. As Phil has admitted himself, he likes to rock the boat and stir the pot. He walks around the place thinking he's hot shit because his dad has worked there for 25 years. He starts telling everyone how to do their job. Instead of answering phone calls he is busy "restructuring the whole operation". He's cornering his manager every chance he gets to tell them how to run the place. He goes over his manager's head when he doesn't get results. A real pain in the ass.

So when Skiorsky changed hands, they did not choose to retain Phil's services.

Or believe Phil's version where he was the best worker and everyone loved him and he got fired for no reason.
Barely on-topic, where the fuck did John even go? Dude's Twitter has been basically deleted, YouTube and website have been inactive for over a year.
Rambo probably has a wife and kid by now. Maybe even a dog. If he is Phil's age he is in his late 30's. I mean he could spend his time on the internet or spend time making memories with his loved ones.

If he still lives in New York there are a million and one things to do that aren't make YouTube videos or go on Twitter.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In short form, Lil'Fil did not have Daddy protecting his ass anymore once he was let go and given a severance, Lil'Fil was all alone and I am sure they were waiting for him to even fart the wrong way to shit can him.
At this time Lil'Fil was drinking pretty regularly and from one of his rare forms of lucidity during a ask the cuck segment; claims he cost the company "Tens of thousands" fucking up some sort of parts order that I assume the company had to eat in order to keep their client because Lil'Fil is a moron.

lilfil.JPG

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In short form, Lil'Fil did not have Daddy protecting his ass anymore once he was let go and given a severance, Lil'Fil was all alone and I am sure they were waiting for him to even fart the wrong way to shit can him.
At this time Lil'Fil was drinking pretty regularly and from one of his rare forms of lucidity during a ask the cuck segment; claims he cost the company "Tens of thousands" fucking up some sort of parts order that I assume the company had to eat in order to keep their client because Lil'Fil is a moron.

View attachment 1054224
Nope. He got laid off for no reason. I know because that's the version of this story that makes Phil look good.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Nope. He got laid off for no reason. I know because that's the version of this story that makes Phil look good.
I've never been laid off from a job, so I don't know if this is normal procedure. In the video Phil says he went into work that morning and they told him he was laid off so as of that moment he is unemployed.

When I see stuff like this in the news it always says "GM plans on laying off x number of employees by March". It seems like something a job would give their employees a bit of a heads up about. Not oh yeah, Phil we're going out of business today a 4pm so we have to lay you off.

Smells kind of like maybe he actually did get fired.

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've never been laid off from a job, so I don't know if this is normal procedure. In the video Phil says he went into work that morning and they told him he was laid off so as of that moment he is unemployed.
He also claims he never went and got unemployment for it. He would have automatically qualified if it wasn't his fault. I've heard he claims he got severance pay but I've never seen him say it.

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

When I see stuff like this in the news it always says "GM plans on laying off x number of employees by March". It seems like something a job would give their employees a bit of a heads up about. Not oh yeah, Phil we're going out of business today a 4pm so we have to lay you off.

Yup, this.

My last job I was at for over 8 years was closing down and we had at least an 6 months heads up.

edit: Soapqueens post above mine is also correct. Everybody got instantly approved for unemployment benefits and severance pay.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net

If the business really had gone out of business totally, they might have told everyone all at once, like how Enron went from giant conglomerate to dead in a day. But it doesn’t sound like everyone got the same news that day, which sounds like they wanted him gone specifically and his “severance pay” was his last check or some pittance to go away quietly.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
If the business really had gone out of business totally, they might have told everyone all at once, like how Enron went from giant conglomerate to dead in a day. But it doesn’t sound like everyone got the same news that day, which sounds like they wanted him gone specifically and his “severance pay” was his last check or some pittance to go away quietly.
It's been debunked by several people including myself that Skiorsky never went out of business. Just last week Phil admitted that the didn't go out of business per se, but they moved the manufacturing to another state.

If you look up Skiorsky support online, you get their phone number and address which is the building where Phil worked. They are owned by Lockheed Martin, but they still exist.

Edit: I guess technically "Helicopter Support" is defunct but only because they changed their name to "Skiorsky 360". It would be like saying the "National Biscuit Company" went out of business because they changed their name to Nabisco.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
He also claims he never went and got unemployment for it. He would have automatically qualified if it wasn't his fault. I've heard he claims he got severance pay but I've never seen him say it.
I think he said his severance pay was a small check for about 3-4 months salary. Think he spoke about it around September or something. I remember him sounding ungrateful for it or something

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I think he said his severance pay was a small check for about 3-4 months salary. Think he spoke about it around September or something. I remember him sounding ungrateful for it or something
About 37 minutes in

Bonus: the reason he has the condo he can't pay for or sell is because his job screwed him over by laying him off

Bonus bonus: more potential evidence Phil was fired and not laid off. Phil says he was unfairly laid off. If the company was going out of business and closing as he has frequently claimed, what would his job performance have to do with getting laid off? This slip of the tongue shows that Phil was singled out and terminated.

Last edited:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was laid off from my last job with no warning. I knew that my position was in jeopardy but I'd also been told that my boss was going to do everything he could to find me something else in the company. Was told I'd have a meeting one morning with him about who'd be getting the position I'd applied for.

Meeting was all future endeavors, etc., etc. Every company is different but I had to have someone watch me while I gathered up my shit and head out the door. It really can happen that suddenly, even if you're not getting shitcanned.

Tags
None