User Sub 2014-03-05 - Chris shoplifts from Best Buy -

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK!

So, I have some friends in the Charlottesville area. One of my friends works at a Best Buy as a security guard. He's very familiar with Chris, he's been seeing him for years, throwing pokeballs at girls he liked. He also matched Chris to a recent description of fatty, so I'm pretty confident this was fatty.

Anyway, sometime around an early wednesday in March, 2014, Chris was in this Best Buy, very obviously grabbing stuff off the shelves and shoving it up his shirt. Like, a lot of stuff that he was aiming to steal. We were watching him on the security monitors and it was obvious as fuck, because, heh, y'know, Chris? Subtlety? Nawww...

But anyway, so, we sent our biggest, most intimidating security guy down there and he said something to Chris. Whatever he said, Chris pussied out, dropped everything he was trying to steal, and bolted out the door.

I don't really have anything concrete to back this up, but take it how you will.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have anything concrete to back this up, but take it how you will.
Let's pray that Chris himself corroborates the incident at some point, despite his decreasing level of activity.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just...what? This seems bold for Chris.
Oh, Chris does little stuff like this constantly. See, Chris is a pussy when he thinks there's an actual threat. So, an actual store person in front of him? Yeah, he'll fold. No one around? He'll draw brassieres on magic mike. So, he thought he could possibly make it out the store with the videos. (that he later aimed to go back to the store and return for store credit)

He's just dumb and thinks it'll actually work. :stupid:

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow.

Really significant. As much of a shit as Chris can be, he's always respected the "pay money for what you want" rule. He pushes his limits, but that's always been a firm line in the sand for him.

We've seen that once Chris crosses a line in the sand, he often goes to the extreme. If Chris has decided that he no longer needs to pay for his stuff, his entitlement complex will have him doing dumber and dumber heists, until he gets arrested.

Chris is not smart enough to pull off a theft, as Marvin's post showed. This will end badly if he continues.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I've been thinking, but I really don't think Chris did anything like this. He's incapable of shoplifting.

You know, because it has the word "lift" in it.
Nah, he did it. I was skeptical at first, only because exploiting a situation like this requires a high level of confidence. But apparently I just noticed a small detail that completely confirmed this for me. I would've told this story earlier, but I wasn't that confident until now.

Joey Jo-Jo Junior

That's the worst name I ever heard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that story is true. Chris just cannot handle money issues. Prioritizing rent/heat/etc bills over Lego/Vidya/etc is beyond Chris' skills and mindset. He would never be able to follow a proper budget.

Chris would never rob someone or try to hold up a store, but shoplifting? Yea, Chris would do that.

applecat

Prettiest I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder how Chris would justify something like this to himself. After all, all of the 90's cartoons he bases his morality around send a pretty clear message that shoplifting is for losers. But I'd imagine it's the same way he justifies submitting a Lego high school to a holiday-themed competition.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Even then if it is true, just not much to say other than "wow" because now he decided to shoplift.

Reactions: Tailersfan

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Other peoples rules only have meaning when they impact what Chrissy wants.

Morals don't really figure into this. The only reason he would hesitate would be his fear of getting punished.

Reactions: Holdek

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just for clarification, is it only a criminal act if the stuff is carried out the door and/or off the premises?

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I have to say that I am genuinely shocked by this. Ok ok, I know that we shouldn't be shocked by Chris' antics anymore, but I didn't think he would actually try to shoplift from Best Buy, of all places. I can see him (and Barb) shoplifting from Goodwill, but most idiots have to know that a place like Best Buy would be under heavy surveillance due to the merchandise they carry. Also, how much was he trying to steal? It would be easier to just slip one DVD under his shirt, so Marvin, could you define what 'a lot' means in this case?

Reactions: Tailersfan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino