2014-09-25 Jay gets a job? -

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Actually I think it is tomorrow. He says that tomorrow all he has scheduled is his drug test

Ryker

Broken, dissolute, misanthropic scum...but lovely!
kiwifarms.net
He has a bachelor's degree and A+ certification.
I knew he had A+ certification but I thought his Bachelor's was in something unrelated like film studies. He still misses the mark in a lot of the other requirements.

This. He's working in the back room doing basic stuff. The A+ is probably all they care about. I'll also add that we don't know that he's a screaming tard when dealing with people IRL.
Hmmm, this makes sense. Looking at Geek Squad's manifest of operations, half of what they do could be done by a monkey. In this case, it is a monkey with a mullet.

Reactions: Lascannon

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
To quote exceptional Animal Babies:
"I think that's called a dick drive, but it's only for 3 and a half inch floppy dicks."
"I'M WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK!"

Annnd now you made me think about Jay humping a computer and getting his 4 incher stuck in the drive.

Need mind bleach now.
I can definitely see GK as the type to stick his dick in a vacuum cleaner attachment if he thought it'd feel great. I mean, he's already so open about his masturbation habits and how he can't really control himself because "hormones". I don't think anything would hold him back if he genuinely thought sticking his dick in whatever would get him off faster and easier..

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
...Hmmm, this makes sense. Looking at Geek Squad's manifest of operations, half of what they do could be done by a monkey. In this case, it is a monkey with a mullet.
If that's true, then I don't need to be working there, as much as I'd love to learn how to better deal with computer issues for my major...

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
It seems Jay is quite the Geek Squad fanboy. It should make things interesting if/when he starts struggling.

In this Hero Team page from March 2012, Hero 3 (who obviously goes to TJ Church's dentist) is awed and overwhelmed to visit "Geek Squad City", "the technological Mecca of our time". Of course there's a cute blonde manager, and some awkward sexual metaphors, but the impression that comes across is that Jay really seems to think Geek Squad are the pinnacle of IT expertise.

Hero 3 seems a better self-insert for Jay than Hero 1, all told.

Hero Team Page 75by The-Golden-Knight
Cartoons & Comics / Digital Media / Comics / Pages©2012-2014 The-Golden-Knight
23 views in the first day; not bad...Probably because I used a Real Life picture, instead of just drawing everything, which as we can tell, barely cuts the base portrayal of my vision.

*DUE TO SPOILERS, THE DRAWING REMARKS ARE AT THE END!* For now, though, I'm sleepy, I have a project to work on, I have to study, and I'm probably already blacklisted because I always half-bake my illustrating. So, sorry I didn't
color-code the dialogue for your convenience!
As far as I'm concerned, it's the story that I'm focused on.

Speaking of which, here it IS!

The Right Problem

We FINALLY get to see the "Secret" place Hero 3 traveled to all by himself! He jitters as he squeaks from failing to keep to himself, "I can’t believe I’m here, at THE Geek Squad CITY!" Yes, GEEK SQUAD CITY! Anyway, the guy who was at the door struts along and monotonously announces, "Right this way."

Upstairs, a second Geek cautiously asks, "Mayor?" (You can tell this is fiction, because the REAL Geek Squad City "Mayor" is a man, BUT the city-like structure IS reflective of the REAL Geek Squad City.) She's steaming from both the pressures of the job and the countless interruptions by her minions. There's no wonder why her face is more red than usual, plus that stress mark on her head gives it away.

She cries with a gruff huff, "This better be important!" "We have a specter," announces the minion geek, with Gabe looking sheepish.

He knew who he needed to see, only he wasn't counting on a - GIRL, and a natural blonde no less!

She spins in her office chair and sarcastically whips, "Oh, well that IS important!" She threw her hands to her side like an exaggerated shrug, truly as a hammy display of irritation.

Waving to her in a dorky way of wiggling his fingers, he choked, "Hi..." The clock was burning as was her patience, yet all he got out was "I uh..."

"Just state your business already. I don’t have a lot of time!" Her frustration flushed her already warmed face, almost where heat waves became visible along her black crowning bow. Thoughts were pouring through his head, an awkward mix of hormonal driven lust, concrete technical urgency, and sheer social awkwardness.

"Well, I want to ask - uh - if we would-could, have a date - TO Fix my computer, and maybe we could plug in togeth- the Power to see if it’d boot without slobber ruining the cunnn-nection - of the computer in the outlet. I mean, I think something’s broken." Let's break this down: First, he's pulled between asking her out and asking for what he needs professionally. He trips and the emotion slips the lip, then he catches and puts it back on the objective course. He was about to say "plug in together" meaning something like but again, he pulled off another slide to make a different message. "Ruining the connection" almost got vulgar (*AHEM* cunt).

From his borderline gibberish, she sighs with an epic burst of air and groans, "What's broken, your computer or YOU!"

"Both!"

End Scene!

So what's up with this girl? Find out NEXT week!

I wanted to draw the "Downtown" of GEEK SQUAD CITY! Too bad my drawing fails me so horribly!

Anyway, while this might "Spoil" some upcoming ideas of mine, the "Mayor" here might appear again LATER; as a recurring Minor Character. Heck, I even wrote a good bio about her, named Leia (Yes, like "Princess Leia", so her colleagues call her, even though she's more like a Queen than a Princess, as she later admits), but when I was researching what kind of "music" would best "describe" what kind of person/character she (and Gabe for that matter) was, I discovered this: [link] It's SERIOUSLY trippy!
It's the sort of thing you'd (or at least she'd) listen to in order to recover from a bad day, like the one in this page.) I like how I drew her head on Panel 3, in the middle (inspired by [link] note the redhead to the far left).
You'll also note she's a TRULY digital character, all straight lines like the 1s and 0s of bits. Fans, if you want to draw her, keep that in mind!

I found the photo for Panel 1 here: [link] I felt like I should've given credit, since I *CLEARLY* don't have the authority In Real Life to enter what might as well be the technological Mecca of our time!
Anyway, if my use of it here is a problem, PLEASE tell me and I'll look into rectifying this ASAP!

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It seems Jay is quite the Geek Squad fanboy. It should make things interesting if/when he starts struggling.

In this Hero Team page from March 2012, Hero 3 (who obviously goes to TJ Church's dentist) is awed and overwhelmed to visit "Geek Squad City", "the technological Mecca of our time". Of course there's a cute blonde manager, and some awkward sexual metaphors, but the impression that comes across is that Jay really seems to think Geek Squad are the pinnacle of IT expertise.

23 views in the first day; not bad...Probably because I used a Real Life picture, instead of just drawing everything, which as we can tell, barely cuts the base portrayal of my vision.

*DUE TO SPOILERS, THE DRAWING REMARKS ARE AT THE END!* For now, though, I'm sleepy, I have a project to work on, I have to study, and I'm probably already blacklisted because I always half-bake my illustrating. So, sorry I didn't

The Right Problem

We FINALLY get to see the "Secret" place Hero 3 traveled to all by himself! He jitters as he squeaks from failing to keep to himself, "I can’t believe I’m here, at THE Geek Squad CITY!" Yes, GEEK SQUAD CITY! Anyway, the guy who was at the door struts along and monotonously announces, "Right this way."

Upstairs, a second Geek cautiously asks, "Mayor?" (You can tell this is fiction, because the REAL Geek Squad City "Mayor" is a man, BUT the city-like structure IS reflective of the REAL Geek Squad City.) She's steaming from both the pressures of the job and the countless interruptions by her minions. There's no wonder why her face is more red than usual, plus that stress mark on her head gives it away.

She cries with a gruff huff, "This better be important!" "We have a specter," announces the minion geek, with Gabe looking sheepish.

He knew who he needed to see, only he wasn't counting on a - GIRL, and a natural blonde no less!

She spins in her office chair and sarcastically whips, "Oh, well that IS important!" She threw her hands to her side like an exaggerated shrug, truly as a hammy display of irritation.

Waving to her in a dorky way of wiggling his fingers, he choked, "Hi..." The clock was burning as was her patience, yet all he got out was "I uh..."

"Just state your business already. I don’t have a lot of time!" Her frustration flushed her already warmed face, almost where heat waves became visible along her black crowning bow. Thoughts were pouring through his head, an awkward mix of hormonal driven lust, concrete technical urgency, and sheer social awkwardness.

"Well, I want to ask - uh - if we would-could, have a date - TO Fix my computer, and maybe we could plug in togeth- the Power to see if it’d boot without slobber ruining the cunnn-nection - of the computer in the outlet. I mean, I think something’s broken." Let's break this down: First, he's pulled between asking her out and asking for what he needs professionally. He trips and the emotion slips the lip, then he catches and puts it back on the objective course. He was about to say "plug in together" meaning something like but again, he pulled off another slide to make a different message. "Ruining the connection" almost got vulgar (*AHEM* cunt).

From his borderline gibberish, she sighs with an epic burst of air and groans, "What's broken, your computer or YOU!"

"Both!"

End Scene!

I wanted to draw the "Downtown" of GEEK SQUAD CITY! Too bad my drawing fails me so horribly!

Anyway, while this might "Spoil" some upcoming ideas of mine, the "Mayor" here might appear again LATER; as a recurring Minor Character. Heck, I even wrote a good bio about her, named Leia (Yes, like "Princess Leia", so her colleagues call her, even though she's more like a Queen than a Princess, as she later admits), but when I was researching what kind of "music" would best "describe" what kind of person/character she (and Gabe for that matter) was, I discovered this: [link] It's SERIOUSLY trippy!
It's the sort of thing you'd (or at least she'd) listen to in order to recover from a bad day, like the one in this page.) I like how I drew her head on Panel 3, in the middle (inspired by [link] note the redhead to the far left).
You'll also note she's a TRULY digital character, all straight lines like the 1s and 0s of bits. Fans, if you want to draw her, keep that in mind!

I found the photo for Panel 1 here: [link] I felt like I should've given credit, since I *CLEARLY* don't have the authority In Real Life to enter what might as well be the technological Mecca of our time!
Anyway, if my use of it here is a problem, PLEASE tell me and I'll look into rectifying this ASAP!
Well, that's it then. Jay, if you're reading this, please understand:

From here to your final day on earth, your virginity is guaranteed.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
GodBearJesus dammit Jay! Geek Squad is not the be all and end all of computer repair work. At best they're like the McDonalds of PC repair. They're everywhere, convenient, strangely expensive for what you get and not really good for you.

But I suppose if you like McDonalds then this could very well be your dream job. That is until you find out you actually have to work, service customers, sell stuff and are measured on these things.

I give you a month before you're shitcanned.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

The Right Problem

"Both!"

End Scene!

Oh. My. God. I just love that it's not working at Apple or Microsoft that's the peak of technology. No it's the place your Aunt goes to get her computer screen fixed. Really makes you doubt his certification.

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
Jay has such a dim grasp on how computers work that that they really might as well be magic to him at this point. His geek squad worship hilarious and pathetic but makes total sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Le Bateleur

klystron

Doesn't flock with kiws. Soars with eagles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to A-log, but I can't even get an interview with a decent resume, references from my old job that are good, and this joker lands a semi-decent gig?

ARGH. Though other people have a point, it could be he wasn't really hired, I get a lot of those "We'll consider you thanks for applying" confirmation e-mails nowadays.

To quote exceptional Animal Babies:
"I think that's called a dick drive, but it's only for 3 and a half inch floppy dicks."
"I'M WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK!"

Annnd now you made me think about Jay humping a computer and getting his 4 incher stuck in the drive.

Need mind bleach now.
Where do you live? Jay is in the DC area from which all money now (sadly) flows. Lots of government workers (mostly project managers, like his dad) who have no real skill with anything find Geek Squad to be a great service and value.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I can definitely see GK as the type to stick his dick in a vacuum cleaner attachment if he thought it'd feel great. I mean, he's already so open about his masturbation habits and how he can't really control himself because "hormones". I don't think anything would hold him back if he genuinely thought sticking his dick in whatever would get him off faster and easier..
Oh how this reminded me of this particular video. Watch and you'll understand (also warning for some heavy swearing so don't blast this at full volume around children. Especially ones wearing mullets)

They're all basically self-inserts. Like how in Transformers: Animated, Starscream clones himself to create the other Seekers (a.k.a. the group of fighter jet Decepticons Starscream leads who are usually differently painted versions of his toy mold) and each of them is the embodiment of one of his personality's core facets: Cowardace, narcicissm, pathological lying, ass-kissing/suck-up, and a perpetually angry female. Starscream is the true original, but the group as a whole is just different aspects taken from one individual as they are molded in his own image. Right down to the token female member of the group who is basically everything GK thinks is what a woman should be.

I give you a month before you're shitcanned.
That's still a bit longer than his previous job, no? I could be wrong on that, but that job didn't last long either IIRC.

Oh. My. God. I just love that it's not working at Apple or Microsoft that's the peak of technology. No it's the place your Aunt goes to get her computer screen fixed. Really makes you doubt his certification.
Oh, not even that. It's the place your aunt goes to get her screen fixed, but what GK seems to blissfully ignore is how more often than not Geek Squad will just send it to an actual repair workshop center for the manufacturer or Best Buy where you will have no idea what's going on (and they won't either) or if the product you get back is even the original or they just said "fuck it" and swapped the broken one for a fixed one.

Having had to deal first hand with Best Buy practices (sister bought a new laptop this past summer, Lenovo IdeaPad or something, damn thing suddenly can't stay on for five minutes before audibly snapping off the connection without even having been 48 hours since turning it on, so I take it to Best Buy because we have the warranty and they say they'll send it in to be repaired. They give me a tracking code and everything, but three days after THIS happens and the most recent thing on the tracking number is "product recieved for servicing" they call up and say the laptop is irrepairable and they'll give store credit to buy a replacement laptop in-store as they don't have that exact model anymore. So my sister picks out a new laptop - which thankfully she likes a lot better anyway - and everything should be said and done...until a week later when Best Buy calls again to say the first laptop is fixed because no record whatsoever existed for the in-store crediting and exchange for the second laptop despite the reciept for the second purchase having already been marked on the credit card bill online) I can safely say it's going to be interesting to see what GK thinks of this virtual "dream job" of his.

Jay has such a dim grasp on how computers work that that they really might as well be magic to him at this point. His geek squad worship hilarious and pathetic but makes total sense.
Oh, he knows how computers work, he's A+ certified (somehow) so he knows how to shove RAM onto the well-labeled slot on the motherboard.

He just doesn't know how they work, as in what they actually are doing. For example, I'm pretty sure that in the next stream, if somebody asked him some questions he should know about given that certification, he'd get them dead wrong. Things like:

- what is hyper-threading and does Minecraft need it (if he knows what hyperthreading is and that Minecraft doesn't use it, then it undermines his entire justification for that dumb hex-core)

- how many processes can a processor core handle at a time (if he says anything other than one process at a time then he doesn't understand how processors work, because in truth; processor cores have only ever been able to do one process before finishing it and taking on another. The only change with time is that the time it takes for the processor to do the most efficent management of process running has been reduced exponentially such that it seems like hundreds of processes are being run simultaneously when really it's just one-after-another really, really fast.)

- what is the difference between the ATX and micro-ATX form factors and why would you choose the latter over the former (answer: micro-ATX is usually the actual standard motherboard in most computers, ATX MB's are like, a square foot in size. The only other difference beside how large they are comes down to how many RAM and PCI/PCIe card slots are available. Obviously, a full ATX board is only called for in the most monster of all PCs and can only fit in the largest cases, whereas micro-ATX is much more economical and offers more variety in case size)

- how many pins are on the main power cable socket that connects to the motherboard? (this is an easy one - 24 - but if he even needs to look this up or, heaven help us, count the pins somehow, then this would be a fail on his part)

- how can you tell a tower case from a desktop case? (the former is both a "tower" because it is more vertical than horizontal AND is normally mislabeled as a desktop, whereas the desktop style is more flat like a HEXBOX or other consoles)

- what is the downside to a liquid cooling system? (I had to look this up myself, but while aside from price and logistics, liquid cooled systems do provide a better efficency for cooling down computers that will run hot...on a piece by piece basis. As in, the thing Jay is thinking he wants? It will cool that hex-core no problem...and absolutely nothing else. The way liquid cooling seems to work is by heat transference through contact, or more or less keeping a box for the heat to be transfered into, then carried off with the constant flow to the radiator where heat will be dispersed. But this comes at the cost of no airflow for cooling the rest of the computer which normal fans provide by their very nature. He'll save the processor with the most awesome LED-lit hydro-cooling thing ever...but the titan graphics will still destroy everything because without air current or something to carry off that heat, his computer will become an easy bake silicon oven.)

- What is the "BIOS"? (If the first four words of his answer do not include part or all of "Basic Input Output System" in that exact order, then he doesn't know jack shit about computer operation in the slightest. Because the BIOS of any computer is the true functioning code that operates the computer, the OS is just the graphic interface of choice that allows for much easier access and use of the computer. If something is wrong with a computer's BIOS, then that computer is fucked until that problem or problems are resolved, absolutely no other way around it.)

Last edited:

The Yawning Squirtle

"I'm smoking dope with a fucking turtle."
kiwifarms.net
Where do you live? Jay is in the DC area from which all money now (sadly) flows. Lots of government workers (mostly project managers, like his dad) who have no real skill with anything find Geek Squad to be a great service and value.
Oh that would explain a lot. I live out in the sticks, and it seems like people keep hiring dumbass teenagers that don't know how to do their job that are likely their friends or relatives.

Seriously though, the cafe I tried to apply to? They hired this really dense bimbo teenager that messes up orders constantly and has a rotten attitude.

Anyway, if Jay is A+ certified and his desires for a computer posted in another thread are any indication, A+ is a freakin' breeze. I'm not too worried about getting it now.

OBAMATRON

Commander in/or Chief
kiwifarms.net
http://gizmodo.com/5334219/geek-squad-certification-test-is-absolutely-stupid
I was looking for one specific quote about A+ being a black mark on the industry.
CompTIA exams aren't advanced. Maybe they have moved into the "Entry Level Professional" realm, but advanced? You've got to be kidding. They can't even get mid-level professionals to write their exams. They have no respect in the industry and their exams are written by people without even passing knowledge of the subject matter. CompTIA's name denotes "entry level" or lower. And they aren't even good at that, their exams aren't just basic but wildly inaccurate and inconsistent.

After two decades of worthless exams, CompTIA needs to fix their low level exams first before trying to enter higher echelons. As long as the A+ is so bad, no one is going to take anything that builds upon it seriously. The foundation is broken, don't try to build a house until that is fixed.

CompTIA's reputation problems are because the exams are bad. If they were good, that they test extremely low level (pre-IT) skills and entry level skills would be perfectly acceptable. Someone needs to do that. But doing so so poorly is where they've built their reputation.
How to skip the A+.....

Here is a quick conversation that explains why the A+ can be skipped. Sure SOME job, like GeekSquad will demand an A+ and not care that you have a PhD, MCSE and 20 years of system engineering experience at IBM, but any quality job will not have that reaction.
"If they have A+ on their resume then I have to question if they actually know what they are doing. I mean, Its a useless cert that never expired so there's no telling if they took it on DOS, or Windows 98, and it has a bunch of ridiculous questions about about printers. If they actually think its worth bragging about then I have to assume they are a [Censored]. I know its true some new guys get it to "get into IT" but if they couldn't look around and realize its worthless then I have to assume they are a [Censored]. If their friends recommended it to them then I have to be concerned that they associate with [Censored].
Forget it quickly and please don't ever put it on your resume. I would rather see zero IT experience and certifications than an A+.

Anyways, hopefully Jay lasts long enough to get a new computer.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
If GK was at all accurate about the amount of "gift" money he would get from Christmas being enough to suppliment 3 months of work pay to buy all the components for his monster PC, the gift money alone would be enough to buy mid-tier parts like an i5 and suitable hardware, plus a mid-size case with plenty of expansion drive slots for later use for him to gradually augment the PC as he needs in order to improve its performance.

His problem isn't not being able to get a computer that actually can meet his needs economically, it's that he doesn't want anything less than the absolute best of everything, he refuses to settle for lesser components. The irony of this being more often than not total ignorance on his part since the more "advanced" versions of some hardware is literally just the same thing but with less performance restrictions (I.E. most hardware ratings on the package are slightly less than the actual values because at the real limits the hardware will start to become too strained and thus burn out at an accellerated rate without proper handling and experience with things like overclocking) aside, but it once again shows how GK has no fucking concept of the value of money due to him being spoiled. Much on a similar topic, I have to wonder what kind of car he eventually wants to be driving. Probably a gold-plated Ferrari or Lambo and not something serviceable like a Honda or Mazda hatchback.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Jay has posted an update to his streams and hurdles post that he will start his job Oct. 5th so it won't affect this weeks livestream

• Informative

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
http://gizmodo.com/5334219/geek-squad-certification-test-is-absolutely-stupid
I was looking for one specific quote about A+ being a black mark on the industry.

Everything you quoted (which didn't transfer over) is so on point it's unbelievable. CompTIA is one of the shadiest organizations out there and it's absurd that companies and our government put so much emphasis on their shitty tests.

Source: When I worked for the government I was forced to take a week long class and a test for CompTIAs Security+ course. The instructor during this course (which was paid for by taxpayer dollars, including my salary and project rates which were also taxpayer funded):
  • Told the students "You better pass this time because the test is changing in a couple months to add in a whole new section, so if you pass the test now you won't have to take it again with the new material"
  • Didn't understand the difference between Malware, Spyware, Trojan Horses and Rootkits, and after I called him out on it he just skipped the whole topic entirely
  • Told us during the exam that no less than 4 questions were wrong, told us the answer to pick, and then 3 of those 4 answers were wrong - it was neither the answer as printed or the answer as said but was flagged on a wrong answer entirely
  • That CompTIA is not peer reviewed, and that to teach the course you don't even have to have any training or certification. You just have to pay some kind of fee to be a "teacher" and then you can teach whatever you want however you want.
  • 70% of my class of taxpayer funded students failed the exam and the government made them retake it, at the taxpayer expense, including another week of taxpayer funded training
Jay getting hired for having A+ certification is like, I don't know, picking him to play on a minor league baseball team because he got a participation award in high school. It's fine to get if you never graduated high school because it shows you can learn a tough subject but man it's not worth anything once you've even had one job in your field since experience > CompTIA.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Smutley said:
Jay getting hired for having A+ certification is like, I don't know, picking him to play on a minor league baseball team because he got a participation award in high school. It's fine to get if you never graduated high school because it shows you can learn a tough subject but man it's not worth anything once you've even had one job in your field since experience > CompTIA.
If you can identify the parts of a PC including the current and legacy slots, know the difference between IDE, SATA and SCSI and can recognize them on sight and can build a complete PC from scratch using a box of spare parts and diagnose any problems that might arise then as far as I'm concerned you're A+ certified.

Addendum: My "certifications are meaningless" story.

Way back in the misty backwaters of time I was a newly minted MCSE and fresh out of college with a BSc in Computer Information Systems problem is I had no real experience other than fixing PCs and needed to gain some. Enter that computer company with a two letter name which for the sake of argument we'll call "Pewlett-Hackard" to do first level support. There I was introduced to several people who would be joining me on my journey including one who was a highly certified individual. He was not only a CCNP but an MCT as well. For those not in the know, an MCT is a person that effectively trains others for the MCSE tests and courses. These guys command, or commanded, some reasonable salaries. Median salary for these guys is around $90K because they're the guys you go to when you have a question.

I was impressed until I noticed one thing about this guy, he knew less than I did. During our training he took copious notes. This guy was writing down everything. He would ask the most basic of questions and finally on our last day was not only an evaluation test but a one-on-one with one of the trainers running through a simulated phone call.

Guess who it was in our group that didn't make the cut? Yeah I know, it's shocking.

The moral of this story is anybody can get a certification. Once you get it however you need to show that you know your stuff.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino