2014-9-10 "Final Closure"? -

Jonzun

Official 5th best poster on the Kiwi Farms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone going by "PowerPuffGreg" has taken an interesting tack. He's dropped a long, detailed salvo of fact-bombs on Jay, deconstructing the "inner child" nonsense and urging Jay to act like an adult. Jay's response? Effectively "lalalalala not listening I'll block you if you say any more".

PowerPuffGreg
37 minutes ago New member
Dear Jay,

First of all I want to thank you for opening up dialogue with your public response to the controversy regarding the contents of a journal entry posted on your DeviantArt page last year. I value the sincerity of your opinions and the willingness to address serious accusations and your ability to admit that your past actions were inappropriate. It is important that we as humanity are always open to criticism and willing to accept changing any of our opinions based on deeper reflection or reasoned arguments.

However, although I respect your willingness to learn from your mistakes and move on (which demonstrates a level of introspection), I disagree with a number of points you previously discussed in your journal entry "Final Closure" . As I have taken the time to carefully read and write a response to this journal entry, I politely request that you read my response and consider in some form the opinions I have expressed in this response.

Firstly, I respectfully disagree with your chosen decision to dismiss any more conversation about the issue. Whilst I understand that you are willing to accept your mistakes and move on in your life, I am of the opinion that we should continue to be open minded about any of the opinions or beliefs that we hold to be true, including beliefs we have developed through making significant mistakes. As John Locke observed in An Essay Concerning Human Understanding, our molecular structure is changing at such a rate that in 7 years time the molecular structure of our bodies will be completely different to the molecular structure of our bodies now. I am of the belief that our opinions function in a similar way; through constant change and restructuring, our opinions will be completely different and far more structured in 7 years time as they are now. If we forbid ourselves to challenge any of our previously held conceptions, we forbid our ability to grow. If you are truly willing to arrive at a purely rational, mature opinion I hope you will consider continuing to accept further criticism and discussion.

Secondly, I am concerned about the tone of the piece given the severity of the subject matter. The first sentence of your journal is a succinct example of my disagreement with the tone the piece is written:

"Hold on to your feathers, friends and foes, because I imagine they will be getting ruffled."

The idiom "ruffle feathers" is defined by The Free Dictionary as "[to figuratively] irritate or annoy someone". Given that the journal's subject matter is related to accusations of inappropriate sexual conduct with children, it is difficult not to infer that you perceive childhood sexual abuse as nothing more than an irritation or an annoyance. It is in fact an extremely serious issue that deeply affects those affected, to the case where research has found a strong link between those who are victims of abuse involving touching and suicide (if you wish to research this more, then I suggest reading The relationship between child maltreatment, sexual abuse and subsequent suicide attempts written by Fiona Colquhoun, which is freely available on the website of the charity NSPCC). If you are truly willing to identify the significance of your previous actions, I ask that when next writing about the subject you address it in an empathetic, respectful way as opposed to the informal and flippant style present within your journal.

Now I wish to address the details of the event which you have shared publicly. I understand that this is still a very sensitive subject for you, so I will try to address you as fairly and reasonably as I can. However please bear in mind that this does not mean that I necessarily agree with your view of events.

Firstly, I wish to contend your belief that age is irrelevant in this circumstance. Unlike adults, children are critically unaware of the events which are unfolding upon them. They have no base of reference to make decisions from, they are establishing the foundations which will influence their adult years. In this sense whilst an action may not appear morally ambiguous on the surface, in this case your lack of sexual intention did not make this a sexual act, is unfortunately not true.

Jonice Webb who wrote the book Running on Empty (which is a fantastic book, even if the contents are not explicitly relevant to you) defined a concept which he titled Emotional Neglect. Her theory is the absence of something in childhood can be just as damaging as direct abuse, leading to confusion and an inability to correctly regulate emotions in adulthood. There are many ways that emotional neglect can come about, most ways are by good, loving people completely unaware of the implications of their actions. The reason why this is relevant is that by tickling a child which you were not directly responsible for, you failed to meet the emotional needs of that child.

Children aren't always right. In fact, they are mostly wrong due to their lack of life experience. This means that they are unable to correctly identify what is good and bad for them ;for example a child would not think twice about eating nothing but sugared confectionery, despite it's lack of nutritional value which eaten frequently enough will become detrimental to the child's health. The role of a responsible adult is to identify a child's emotion, explain it and give guidance for progress.

In this specific situation, there is no softer way of me saying that you neglected the child's emotional needs. By tickling the child, it is very possible the child has now learnt that she will be rewarded when she offers her body to others to touch for their pleasure. Whilst the child may not show any signs with that being a problem now, in 20 years time the story may be very different. She may find it uncomfortable to have any sexual relationships due to the association with touch and disrespecting personal boundaries. She may find it difficult to trust people with the assumption they will take advantage of her, yet she feel's guilty as she has no painful memory to associate that emotion with. By touching her for your personal enjoyment, regardless if the intent was sexual, you taught the lesson that it is okay to offer your body for someone else's pleasure.

That is unacceptable. As an adult, a more appropriate response would be to either encourage play with other children of a similar age, not become a child yourself. Children want adults to be stable, mature and set boundaries. One of those boundaries is not to invade personal space. You neglected the child's emotional need for adults to behave differently to themselves, thus leaving a possible void they may not understand until it causes significant trauma and damage. Therefore whilst in your journal you say "no harm was done", whilst it is not surface damage, actually yes. Damage was done, on a much more subtle level.

However my biggest grievance is this section of your journal:

"You touched her."
She touched me first (And I don't hear anyone complaining that *I* was violated; try that on for size: little girl violates grown man). I think when a person tackles your leg unprovoked, that's a way of saying, "Play with me." So there was touching, big whoop!

Firstly it is not possible to say that you were violated because you made a conscious decision to participate. As an adult, you are aware and able to comprehend the concept of consent; a child does not. Therefore it is not logically possible to say that you were violated given that you have expressed in no way any distress or lack of consent in the engagement of the child. Secondly, you have again failed to recognise or validate the emotions of the child. As I explained previously, a child's lack of knowledge to base their decisions on means that every action they take it essentially a question on how to respond to situations. Your action was telling the child how to behave by accepting your touching. Rather than questioning, identifying and assessing how she felt or taking into consideration aspects of the question she wouldn't consider (why it is inappropriate for adults to engage in behaviour similar to children), you are telling her how to feel. You are saying she shouldn't feel bad about you touching her, but she should feel bad for touching you. What message is that sending a child? Seems contradictory, right? This is why behaviour such as this is so damaging and why people are still sending responses to your actions.

I wish to conclude that if you wish to accept a change of your behaviour, that you are willing to take these points into account and research into childhood development. I do not expect you to agree with everything that I say, however what I do ask of you is to accept that this is my opinion and that my opinion is in every sense valid.

Thank you for taking the time to read and think about the points I have raised. I am hopeful you will take into account this post and use this knowledge to better yourself as a person.

One love.
The-Golden-Knight
12 minutes ago Professional Filmographer
I understand and appreciate your constructive feedback, which is unexpected given the subject matter. I have sworn many times that I am done talking about it, but since you seem nice, I'll just warn you: no more, or I'll have to block you. I hope you understand, this is a very sensitive topic that I have closed for the nth time and want nothing to do with.
PowerPuffGreg has responded again, I screencapped the response in case he deletes it:

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you noticed how he hasn't threatened to call PPG an idiot like he did with everyone else, just that he'll block him?
It's what I call "the Moleman Gambit."

See, normally, if you criticize anything Moleman9000 says, he'll get pissed, insulting, and act... Well, like Moleman. However, if you enter one of his sperg-zones showing a modicum of respect, well-construct your argument, and never lose your cool, he'll generally accept the criticism more-or-less respectfully and back down. The problem is that each lolcow has a very fine line between how much respect you should give or not in such a situation. Chris you could essentially get away with calling exceptional to his face and he'd probably not pick up on it; Moleman is incredibly perceptive in contrast.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's what I call "the Moleman Gambit."

See, normally, if you criticize anything Moleman9000 says, he'll get pissed, insulting, and act... Well, like Moleman. However, if you enter one of his sperg-zones showing a modicum of respect, well-construct your argument, and never lose your cool, he'll generally accept the criticism more-or-less respectfully and back down. The problem is that each lolcow has a very fine line between how much respect you should give or not in such a situation. Chris you could essentially get away with calling exceptional to his face and he'd probably not pick up on it; Moleman is incredibly perceptive in contrast.
I merely assumed that even Jay could figure out that he would look a fool calling someone who is obviously his intellectual superior an "idiot". I find it interesting that he omitted it and by doing so he seems to have subconsciously agreed with PPG's points... Well... The ones he could understand.

RecordStoreToughGuy

Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself
kiwifarms.net
Final Closure
Hold on to your feathers, friends and foes, because I imagine they will be getting ruffled. Bear in mind, knowing that I know myself completely and absolutely without a sliver of a doubt, I offer you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I'll put my hand on whatever holy book you want as I say this. For everybody new and old alike, I am positive you would like to know what all the fuss is about and how I have successfully lured all the bullies out of the woodwork so they would not bother more important people. I have been dancing around this because I was afraid this would fundamentally ruin common perception of me, but after talking to Mom and concluding I did nothing wrong, I am going to do what I usually do: jump in with both feet, feet first into Hell, fighting in the name of Heaven. And this "news" is almost a year old, yet I've been going through painstaking efforts to put this to rest and prove once and for all that I am a good and genuinely clean human being. So, here goes:

I tickled the belly of some girl who demanded me to.

That doesn't sound so bad, does it? I talked extensively about this with Mom, and bear in mind, Mom was there. She witnessed this event firsthand with her own eyes. So did half a dozen other grown men as well as the almighty itself (because the almighty is everywhere). Mom knows me almost as well as I know myself, and she will vouch for me when I say I did nothing wrong. This has instilled within me a new confidence.

So, instead of apologizing for anything, I am going to own this fact! I am going to debunk and bonk all the common comments I have received in style of FAQ!

"This was a little girl."
Age has nothing to do with it. It would've been just as good and well if the person were 28 or 80. Same goes for gender. Wouldn't it be fun if a college fraternity got in one big tickle-fight? Better yet, mix them all in; kids and adults, boys and girls, one massive tickle free-for-all! That would be weird but awesome!

"So you're admitting you like kids?"
I like kids, but not like THAT! What do you think I am, some kind of monster? #ObviousTaunt

"You touched her."
She touched me first (And I don't hear anyone complaining that *I* was violated; try that on for size: little girl violates grown man). I think when a person tackles your leg unprovoked, that's a way of saying, "Play with me." So there was touching, big whoop!

"You violated her."
That is incorrect. As I said, the person demanded me to join in. I even resisted initially.

"You had to reach."
Not really. A belly is barely covered, and that's OK.

"Didn't you do more?"
Just tickle some feet; all these same points apply.

"Don't you 'get off' on that?"
Not in this circumstance, no.

"It was a creeper basement."
Also incorrect; it was well-lit, well-furnished, and most importantly, well-populated. I said before, I have multiple witnesses who can attest to what I am saying, including my very own parents. So, unless you were actually there physically present, you know nothing and you have no right to speak!

"Even if this wasn't monstrous, it was not socially right."
Part of me wants to grant you this point, but I think any parent or sitter can understand that "kids will be kids, and kids like to roll around on the floor while playing physically." It's odd seeing a grown man playing with kids or a grown man who also likes playing physically, sure, but no harm was done.

"But you said - "
Don't go cherry-picking what I said, omitting other parts that clearly explain I am clean. Also, too much information/detail was present because I was excited to have played. And if some other girl (or boy, or woman, or man) demanded me to tickle her (or him), I would not hesitate. I have learned one lesson: never talk about personal business in public space. I'm only bringing this up now to get the pests to shut up as it's already public.

"I'm calling Straw-man or British Aunt-Sally!"
I have never intended to use such a ploy. I am speaking from my heart and soul, and here I aim to tackle all questions head-on in typical Golden Knight nerves-of-steel fashion.

"You don't expect me to buy this bull!"
Of course I do! All you have to go off of is my word. Take it or don't. And if you don't, I will enjoy watching you burn in Hell!

"I am going to spread this around and use it to make you look bad!"
And you think *I* am the bad person? All I did was tickle someone who demanded me to. You are attempting to make a good person look evil. Don't you have anything better to do?

"You are an evil person trying to look good."
You are an idiot. *Block!*

"I still think you're a monster."
You are an idiot. *Block!*

"I am going to dog-pile you with nasty remarks about how you shouldn't ever tickle others no matter what!"
Noted. You will be filed for harassment. Have a nice day. *Block!*

In conclusion, I am a healthy and good-natured yet childish young man who will someday make for one awesome Dad. Now that I have closed this topic of discussion for the nth time, I will not be hearing any more about it! I will enact zero tolerance. If you talk about this any more, I will say, "You are an idiot," and I will block you.
Now that all this has been aired, I will refocus on my comic books, my job search, and my Twitch performances. As I said, I refuse to be remembered as "that guy who got mistaken for a monster," as I aim to be remembered as, "that guy who puts on an awesome show that everybody loves!" For real, this time:

The Past is OVER!

For those of you who have made it through this controversial nightmare, I have a treat for you.
This vision hatched in my mind, about a video game to homage The Golden Knight! I remember there was one for The Angry Video Game Nerd, and I remember Angry Joe said he got featured, and one or two other personalities earned Hero status in XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so I thought this would be awesome. I've already jotted down a slew of ideas based on my public online experiences, and the "gameplay" will feel like Turok: Dinosaur Hunter with the first-person-shooter elements from back then. If I could get this into development, it would be amazing!
Christ, what an asshole.

Edit: I just reread that whole thing (and read some of his replies to people), and it seems like he's using a lot of unnecessary words to say this:

Last edited:

Emperor's Champion

...and they shall know no fear
kiwifarms.net
Its weird. Today in crimology we talked about how pedophiles say the kid came onto them. How they aren't at fault. Its like exactly to a t what jay is saying. I guess what makes me frustrated about him is he doesnt know what holes he digs himself into then say we're the idiots when we dont join him.
He wants to be heroic and badass but it just doesn't work when he drags it all down with his faults that he refuses to own up to.

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its weird. Today in crimology we talked about how pedophiles say the kid came onto them. How they aren't at fault. Its like exactly to a t what jay is saying. I guess what makes me frustrated about him is he doesnt know what holes he digs himself into then say we're the idiots when we dont join him.
He wants to be heroic and badass but it just doesn't work when he drags it all down with his faults that he refuses to own up to.
He's delusional, plain and simple. He's been told his entire life that he hung the moon, and he's gotten to the point where he actually believes it. It's really sad.

Emperor's Champion

...and they shall know no fear
kiwifarms.net
He's delusional, plain and simple. He's been told his entire life that he hung the moon, and he's gotten to the point where he actually believes it. It's really sad.
Aye. But sometimes. Just one its briefly touched upon then vanishes. He knows he's in trouble. That he acknowledges his shortcomings and faults. But then he posts this crap and I wonder how he rationalizes how his comic/stream/journals make him famous.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aye. But sometimes. Just one its briefly touched upon then vanishes. He knows he's in trouble. That he acknowledges his shortcomings and faults. But then he posts this crap and I wonder how he rationalizes how his comic/stream/journals make him famous.
There will come a point when the scales at last fall away from Jay's eyes, and when that happens, what will follow is a maelstrom of self-destructive behavior that will be one of the most darkly fascinating things to watch since the Tupacalypse.

The Yawning Squirtle

"I'm smoking dope with a fucking turtle."
kiwifarms.net
I just started reading about this guy and this is really creepy.

Yes, adults and kids can have tickle fights. Kids can want to involve someone older in it, I'll give him that.

What I find creepy and inappropriate is he raved on and on about the occurrence, he is not really related to these kids at all, he reached under a girl's shirt, and he was touching their feet when that's a turn on of his.

I get really turned on when a partner touches my feet. I've had my nieces try to tickle my feet, and it makes me SUPER uncomfortable. I've told them that it's an off limits area without really going into why.

I think my example just really says it all about how bullshit he's being about, "BUT I WASN'T TURNED ON."

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There will come a point when the scales at last fall away from Jay's eyes, and when that happens, what will follow is a maelstrom of self-destructive behavior that will be one of the most darkly fascinating things to watch since the Tupacalypse.
What was the Tupacalypse? The name sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on what that was.

• Dumb
Reactions: Flowers For Sonichu
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino