Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
From Charles <mailbot@kiwifarms.net>
To null@kiwifarms.net
2016-02-06 1:02 pm

Defamation Lawsuit

A number of your posters has confused me with another individual and has put my professional information with links on your site which is causing financial damages and infringing upon my privacy with these false accusations.

Please remove the URL within 14 days or I will seek legal action regarding Defamation.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/charles-gellman-manhood101-com-the-cuck-academy.15285/page-76

---

From Null <null@kiwifarms.net>
To Charles <cgellman@ucdavis.edu>
2016-02-06 1:08 pm

Hello Mr. Gellman,

As a professional I am sure that you know that defamation lawsuits must be brought against individuals. My website is an open forum for people to communicate and merely serves as a vessel for messages, which remains the intellectual property of whomever is responsible for posting it. If someone is threatening you financially with libelous claims, then you must prosecute them specifically.

While I will comply with US Subpoenas, I will not forfeit user information without due process.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

- Josh

---

From Charles Gellman <cgellman@ucdavis.edu>
To Null <null@kiwifarms.net>
2016-02-06 1:23 pm

Good Evening Josh,

I understand your position for user privacy. It is my preference for us to resolve this matter without taking legal action. Is it possible for you to kindly remove the URL with the false accusations associated with my name? Please put yourself in my position. I am trying to support my family and my son came across this information via the internet which can have financial repercussions professionally as well as my reputation.

If not please let me know the preferred mailing address to send formal legal documents.

Best,

Charles

---

To Charles Gellman <cgellman@ucdavis.edu>
2016-02-06 1:48 pm

Please send mail to

14 Branchland Ct
Ruckersville, Virginia 22968

---

2016-02-06 3:00 pm

Whom should the documents be address to?

---

2016-02-06 3:07 pm

Cole Smithey
Kiwi Farms LLC

---

2016-02-06 3:36 pm

I was hoping that you would understand the information posted on your website is false and your members are creating a hardship for my family.

Please do not post anymore of our correspondence on your site.

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone anddelete this message and its attachments, if any.

---

2016-02-06 3:39 pm

You are wasting my time.

---

Sun 10:37 am

Good Evening Mr. Moon,

Prior to taking action with legal correspondence I want to ensure your contact information below is correct.

Mr. Joshua Moon
Kiwi Farms LLC
14 Brandland Court, Ruckersville, VA, 22968
(757) 932-5494
null@kiwifarms.net

If you kindly remove the subject matter on your website with my name/pictures/email/social media content/likeness/etc. that is associated with slanderous comments I will not move forward.

Please think about it as this is not my preference to take legal action.

Best,

Charles

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are
confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information
may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you
have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately NOTIFY the sender by
reply e-mail or phone and DELETE this message and its attachments, if
any.

---

Date Sun 10:46 am

Hello Gellman,

I'd like to remind you that:

1. Posts not made by me personally are not my property, and are the sole responsibility of those that have made the messages.

2. A general "statement of confidentiality" does not mean I cannot share messages you sent me, rather, they are a part of a larger contract that ensure privacy between two companies. Your signature means nothing and I am not agreeing to any contract with you.

3. It's Branchland Ct, not Brandland Ct.

Thanks,
Josh

---

Sun 11:37 am

Mr. Joshua Moon,

You have the power to remove the URL as you are the owner of the site. This is a matter of defamation that will cause financial damages to my professional reputation. I have requested numerous times for you to remove the URL which you are not willing to comply with.

I will move forward with the legal process but this is not my preference as the WK Corporate legal team are currently investigating this topic.

Please re-think your position on this matter as I have no involvement with MH101.

Best,

Charles

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This facsimile/e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately. Any information shared within the email correspondence outside the two parties via any public forum, website or electronic correspondence will be considered a breach of privacy and defamation.

---

Date Mon 10:07 am

You are mentally ill. I am still not agreeing to your confidentiality clause and you have no power over me. You can't arbitrarily declare things "defamation" and have it hold up in court. You are wasting my time.

Stop emailing me.

- Josh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino