Money 2016-05-24 Paypal Dings CWC $48USD -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my first thread. If there is a proper place for this already I will accept my beating.

This is a follow up to where I waited for a Medallion and comic book and Chris went on a shopping spree. I gave him 5 emails as precursors via Etsy that I was really interested in at least the Medallion. Then 5 more messages stating I would contact PayPal for my cash back. I waited two months and that was enough.

12:41PM Eastern Time yesterday in all the excitement, I missed this email from PayPal.
PayPal sided with the Lesbian Sleepover and not the Lesbian Soul.

I apologize to the Chandlers in advance for taking nutritional bananas off of their table.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
This is my first thread. If there is a proper place for this already I will accept my beating.

This is a follow up to where I waited for a Medallion and comic book and Chris went on a shopping spree. I gave him 5 emails as precursors via Etsy that I was really interested in at least the Medallion. Then 5 more messages stating I would contact PayPal for my cash back. I waited two months and that was enough.

12:41PM Eastern Time yesterday in all the excitement, I missed this email from PayPal.
PayPal sided with the Lesbian Sleepover and not the Lesbian Soul.

I apologize to the Chandlers in advance for taking nutritional bananas off of their table.

Hey, at least you didn't give him 1000$

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a lot of lesbian-on-lesbian action right there.

This is probably also why Chris has been begging for money recently - he needs to be paying for the refunds and then have to buy another $400 Lego set to help curb the stress of having responsibilities.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
You waited two months?! Would you have waited that long for any other online vendor? I doubt it. I wish people would quit treating Chris so leniently, if the fat idiot were held to the same standards as anyone else, he might actually learn how to be a responsible store owner. That, or he would throw a fit over the constant refunds of money he already spent. Either way, it would be better than the situation now where he feels entitled to free money and his "customers" are inclined to let him get away with bullshit like this.

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
I do feel for Chris' plight, even though most of it is his own fault, I know how it feels to be short on cash and needing money ( we've probably all felt that)

However, in your case, this is 100% his own fault and you absolutely have every right to demand your money back. And I am in complete agreement with Alec. More people need to hold Chris accountable

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You waited two months?! Would you have waited that long for any other online vendor? I doubt it. I wish people would quit treating Chris so leniently, if the fat idiot were held to the same standards as anyone else, he might actually learn how to be a responsible store owner. That, or he would throw a fit over the constant refunds of money he already spent. Either way, it would be better than the situation now where he feels entitled to free money and his "customers" are inclined to let him get away with bullshit like this.
I do feel for Chris' plight, even though most of it is his own fault, I know how it feels to be short on cash and needing money ( we've probably all felt that)

However, in your case, this is 100% his own fault and you absolutely have every right to demand your money back. And I am in complete agreement with Alec. More people need to hold Chris accountable

thats the thing people shouldn't be afraid to bitch at him for his shitty service. you are not weening if you hold him to the same standards as any other online seller.

and if anyone else here hasn't gotten their orders in a timely manner, they should do the same.

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
everyone should get refunds
And should spread the gospel of why you shouldn't donate to or buy anything from Chris.

Edit: To expand on this a bit, you shouldn't buy from Chris because he has a proven track record of not honoring his obligations but taking your money anyway.

You shouldn't donate to him because he doesn't need donations; when he bitches about being so low on funds that he can't afford food, he is lying. He has enough money from the tugboat. If he spent that money irresponsibly, he has plenty of possessions to sell. He won't starve. If you donate to him, he will not spend it on food; he will buy a fuckpillow, ps4 games, or Lego (all of which has been documented on this forum).

TL;DR If you buy from or donate to Chris you are proving that you are stupid enough to be ripped off and tricked by Chris Chan

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, the item was due to be shipping on April 1, ordered around March 1-5. But laaaaaaatterally after I hit "Pay Etsy" button, the thread "Kagney Lynn Whore purchased Chris a PS4" popped up and my order was doomed like body pillow.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, the item was due to be shipping on April 1, ordered around March 1-5. But laaaaaaatterally after I hit "Pay Etsy" button, the thread "Kagney Lynn Whore purchased Chris a PS4" popped up and my order was doomed like body pillow.
Job? Duty? Pssh. Fuck that noise. PS4 and streaming for the fans comes first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None