2016-08-02 - Greta Martela: "site exists ... stalking and harassment of transgender women"

• Ongoing DDoS attack.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unattended Baby

Certified proof that babies are idiots 2021 - 2021
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck..... it's hideous.

12241324_10208099997441037_4535956390600658994_n.jpg

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
There has been illegal activity such and the planning of doxxing operations.

Also, what the hell is it with these people thinking Doxing is illegal?!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/13/doxxing-it-s-like-hacking-but-legal.html

Doxing is very legal. It is not a respected practice and it may be painful for the person doxed, but often a person leaks enough info on themselves to allow anyone to find their address or other sensitive info. A lot of info is public record.

Anyone who perpetuates the myth it is illegal is not only dishonest, but also makes naive people like Gustava here vulnerable to it.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, what the hell is it with these people thinking Doxing is illegal?!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/13/doxxing-it-s-like-hacking-but-legal.html

Doxing is very legal. It is not a respected practice and it may be painful for the person doxed, but often a person leaks enough info on themselves to allow anyone to find their address or other sensitive info. A lot of info is public record.

Anyone who perpetuates the myth it is illegal is not only dishonest, but also makes naive people like Gustava here vulnerable to it.

upload_2016-8-3_12-54-22.png

"doxxing"

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
CloudFlare received an abuse report regarding:

lolcow.wiki

Below is the report we received:

Reporter's Name: Greta Martela
Reporter's Email Address: greta@translifeline.org
Reporter's Title: Executive Director
Reporter's Company Name: Trans Lifeline
Reporter's Telephone Number: 4159366312
Reporter's Address: US
Reported URLs:
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Isabel_Rosa_Araujo
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: I don't have any logs.
Comments: This site exists to aid in the stalking and harassment of transgender women. There are incidences of the members of this site trying to drive the subjects to suicide. There has been illegal activity such and the planning of doxxing operations.

We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this report to your hosting provider as well.

Regards,

CloudFlare Abuse

Several other of these loons reporting this site reference Phil as well. Why? Even Chris is a more valid example of a harassed trans womyn than Phil.

Replicant Sasquatch

kiwifarms.net
Literally nothing else to say other than this to these people.

What about the fact he stalks and harrasses people?
Or the fact he lies about everything?
Or the fact he's a petty thief who spends his tugboat on tattoos?
Or the fact he brags about carrying weapons and broadcasts violent revenge fantasies?
Or the fact he's alienated anyone who's ever done something nice for him?
Or the fact he fucking beat up his own mother?

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about the fact he stalks and harrasses people?
Or the fact he lies about everything?
Or the fact he's a petty thief who spends his tugboat on tattoos?
Or the fact he brags about carrying weapons and broadcasts violent revenge fantasies?
Or the fact he's alienated anyone who's ever done something nice for him?
Or the fact he fucking beat up his own mother?

I wouldn't worry. Anyone who helps Phil gets fucked over by him sooner or later, and usually sooner. They'll get what they deserve from their precious woman-beating piece of shit troon buddy.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given Greta's position I imagine they are behind the call to write in and complain, they probably sent out something to her mailing list which would explain how people like David and Ava are involved in this.

I would put money on them being the organiser probably after a complaint from Terra.

Yep. And all of these morons are too lazy to research anything for themselves. If someone in their circles feeds them information, they take it at face value and spread it around.

They clearly haven't done the slightest bit of research into Cloudflare. I'm wondering if they've also gotten themselves drawn into Vordrak's vortex. That could be a mistake for any charity which wants to maintain any semblance of credibility.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is it?

Seriously I can't tell if it's an amazing ugly woman or a hideously malformed obese male.

Either way...yuck!

Killing it with fire would be unfair to fire.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greta might want to pick her battles at the moment.

upload_2016-8-4_7-59-21.png

upload_2016-8-4_8-0-49.png

We already had your info before this and the slightest bit of research would have told you that when you lodge an abuse complaint your details are forwarded. If you actually looked at our forum instead of just believing everything you're told, you would have known that.

Seriously, the "wait until community X hears about this" implied threat has been so over-used that it's lost all meaning. It shouldn't be played by lightweights who can't even keep their service funded.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 121203

View attachment 121204

We already had your info before this and the slightest bit of research would have told you that when you lodge an abuse complaint your details are forwarded. If you actually looked at our forum instead of just believing everything you're told, you would have known that.

Seriously, the "wait until community X hears about this" implied threat has been so over-used that it's lost all meaning. It shouldn't be played by lightweights who can't even keep their service funded.

Lol I love when the tweet at cloudflare

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 121203

View attachment 121204

Bitch doesn't know what a CloudFlare is and what it exists to do.

Replicant Sasquatch

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 121203

View attachment 121204
If you actually looked at our forum instead of just believing everything you're told, you would have known that.

In fairness this doesn't change much. If you're coming here and already have a chip on your shoulder then the content won't be very encouraging. We have what, a dozen different threads making fun of individual trannies? If you're of the camp which conflates gossip with literally violence then this site is exactly what critics say it is.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In fairness this doesn't change much. If you're coming here and already have a chip on your shoulder then the content won't be very encouraging. We have what, a dozen different threads making fun of individual trannies? If you're of the camp which conflates gossip with literally violence then this site is exactly what critics say it is.

True but you need to be careful when you're a "spokesperson" of some kind because your credibility and that of your organisation is at stake. Even Brianna "the internet ruined my life" Wu was smart enough to know that associating herself with Chloe "the internet ruined my life" Sagal would be a stupid move.

Greta's organisation is struggling to raise a trivial amount of money. That suggests it already has image problems which won't be helped by crusading for batshit transtrenders. It's like trying to raise money for a gay suicide hotline and using Jeffrey Dahmer as your poster child.

Treblinkachu

THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I made a verbal exclamation of disgust at the sheer repulsiveness of this image upon seeing it. My roommate happened to be passing by and became curious about what I was reacting to. When I directed him to look at Mr. Martela's picture he immediately drew back and made a noise that sounded like he'd just discovered lemonparty.

Status
Not open for further replies.