- Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
- Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
- Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
- Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
- Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
- ”trolling doesn't really hurt lolcows. they get angry but they pick up the pieces from their anger. the wrong pronouns are basically telling trans that their identity is not valid.”