2017-04-02 - Melinda Leigh Scott: "I will be taking legal action against you for ... $150,000" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
subject: Legal Action will be taken against you (from Kiwi Farms)
reply-to: Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu>
to: null@kiwifarms.net

The following message has been sent from Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu> (IP: 2601:846:c201:2909:5c52:bd51:f601:48ee) via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

Legal Action will be taken against you
To whom it may concern:

You currently have a Blog post that uses my name, links to my business, and information regarding a Stalker.

This is a formal notice to you that if you do not IMMEDIATELY remove all content regarding my name, you will sued for slander, co-conspiracy with a Stalker and damages. This is your only and final notice.

Sincerely,
Melinda Scott, TCO

---

to: Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu>

It's four in the fucking morning and my contact lenses aren't in and you can't even give me a fucking link in your bullshit threat. Maybe think before you go popping off at the fucking mouth to the guy about some Internet bullshit. I'm not omnipotent this is a forum with two million fucking posts.

---

to: Null <null@kiwifarms.net>

You're breaking the law running a ridiculous Blog but you want to correct me? Maybe you should THINK before you go posting.

The attached letter should clear things up for you. I made sure your Corporate got a copy and they'll be hearing from me too on Monday.

[attachment]

---

to: mscottw <mscottw@masonlive.gmu.edu>

I would strongly advise you read this.
https://kiwifarms.net/help/removing-content/

First thing's first, I don't even have to reply to this letter. Your notice is not even signed under penalty of perjury and was sent over email so I don't have to care. I have no idea what you're referring to by "corporate". Who's corporate? Me? I own the container company behind the forum alone. Actually, I googled "302-575-1642" and it's IncNow, the company that registered the Lolcow LLC entity. They're not my corporate, you fucking moron, they're a group of lawyers who file papers for people for a small fee. They're not liable for anything.

Your notice in general is embarrassing. Your signature looks like you pulled it off one of those signature generators you can find on Google. Slander is spoken defamation, libel is written defamation. "Co-conspiracy to stalking" is not a crime that exists, it's some shit you made up. You've also still not managed to include a URL, which is fucking incredible, considering I specifically asked for one last time you sent me your dumb bullshit. At least this includes a title, so I can theoretically find what thread the offending posts belong to, but I'd never know specifically what posts within that thread are "slandering" you.

Second, on the subject of liability, the Kiwi Farms is a forum, not a blog. My posts belong under one account. The rest are owned by individuals. As per 47 U.S.C. § 230 and the footer on every single page of the site, the content belongs to the people posting it, not me. You are screaming into the void and blaming the wrong people. If the Andrew person is violating his restraining order against you by using the forum to talk about you, you could have him arrested for stalking or use that as evidence against him for a more permanent injunction.

Third, regarding Andrew: prior to you sending me this pathetic, impertinent letter of grievance, I was asking my people within the forum how we could use the thread to help you protect yourself. Andrew has stringently laid out plans to ruin your life in public. Here is communication between me and a more knowledgeable person regarding this situation: https://i.imgur.com/yXmK57D.png

It's amazing how if you had taken thirty seconds to not be a fucking banshee you'd have all the sympathy and help you'd need, but now I am not doing shit for you and nor am I obligated to. There is no law in the United States of America that prevents my website from having your real name present on it.

God knows what he saw in you because you're one dumb bitch.

Finally, as you have been stalked by Andrew I'm sure the following words are familiar to you:

You are not permitted to use my website or contact me again. Any further communication will be considered harassment and a threat to my life. The police will be involved.

Govern yourself accordingly,

Josh

Attachments

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the guy who has been repeatedly demanding the forum members to take shit he himself put up down because it's apparently harmful to the woman he is stalking to talk about his stalking & who has repeatedly accused the forum of being stalkers and cyberbullies despite the fact that he came here of his own volition and no one is going to follow him when he leaves & who conveniently stopped writing novels on the forum around the time last night that this letter was sent & who has admittedly made fake email addresses, etc., etc., etc. for this woman is, in fact, the same person who wrote this letter and these emails.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the guy who has been repeatedly demanding the forum members to take shit he himself put up down because it's apparently harmful to the woman he is stalking to talk about his stalking & who has repeatedly accused the forum of being stalkers and cyberbullies despite the fact that he came here of his own volition and no one is going to follow him when he leaves & who conveniently stopped writing novels on the forum around the time last night that this letter was sent & who has admittedly made fake email addresses, etc., etc., etc. for this woman is, in fact, the same person who wrote this letter and these emails.
Try again. The email address is from a .edu and the sender absolutely has access to it. Google the email.
https://archive.md/GpzpU

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No its her not me.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Try again. The email address is from a .edu and the sender absolutely has access to it. Google the email.
https://archive.md/GpzpU
WOW. Tbh, this takes a new turn. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone with a restraining order would get deeply involved with her stalkers internet drama. Seriously. Wtf? Everyone in this scenario is fucking nuts.

Edit: It's just so fucking convenient. And the timing! Are we absolutely certain he doesn't have some cult follower with an .edu acct? This is crazy.

Last edited:

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Okay seriously, what is it with people trying to sound like they know law, when all they do is throw some buzzwords out as a threat?

It doesn't even take an associate's in third grade English to know being a cunt in the first sent message won't do a damn thing.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay seriously, what is it with people trying to sound like they know law, when all they do is throw some buzzwords out as a threat?
You'd think someone who intends to sue for $150,000 would at least spend $150 on getting a law firm to write a notice that isn't technically deficient. Why on earth would we take someone seriously who just plucked a figure out of the air and can't even compose a valid notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.