2017-04-02 - Melinda Leigh Scott: "I will be taking legal action against you for ... $150,000" -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys realize that many of you people here regularly harass others right? All that needs to be done for those who are wanting to pursue it is to file harassment restraining orders against specific users on this site from the USA. If needed, I will look into the possibility of filing harassment protective orders against certain users if the harassment against me does not stop. Not every comment posted is harassment. You are within your legal right to criticize, oppose, and condemn the things I say or do that you find objectionable. But you are legally not allowed to harass without any legitimate purpose according to the US laws. I also make this comment just in case anyone else on this site is reading this and is being harassed, they can file the protective orders to prevent harassment if they want. Maybe some legal ramifications from some of you will help you be less inclined to harass others in the future. And because you all thrive so much on harassing others, for some users with the protective order against harassment it might be extremely difficult for them to resist harassing if there is an especially juicy thread about the person they really want to harass. And if they violate the harassment protective order, they can be arrested and fined. So if you want your little community of kiwifarms to avoid the legal dramas, I would urge you to put in disclaimers on your site that harassment is illegal and also against the spirit of kiwifarms. Otherwise I suspect in the years to come, you will get more and more in legal issues until eventually there may be arrests and fines for some of the activity that is going on here.
Nigga, all this site does is repost shit already available on the internet. You registered here on your own and supplied lots of stuff for us to laugh at. How has anyone here harassed you?

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fuck off faggot we'll harass whoever we like.

Harassing someone you consider a dangerous insane stalker. Do you think that is a good idea? You might put your life in danger by doing that if I truly am a dangerous insane stalker. I can find where you live if I wanted to. Luckily for you, I am not a dangerous person nor a stalker. But if I was, you wouldn't be breathing for much longer.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harassing someone you consider a dangerous insane stalker. Do you think that is a good idea? You might put your life in danger by doing that if I truly am a dangerous insane stalker. I can find where you live if I wanted to. Luckily for you, I am not a dangerous person nor a stalker. But if I was, you wouldn't be breathing for much longer.

lol, you're about to get fucked, fatty.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh you poor, sweet, summer child...

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will, be used against you in a court of law.

Florence

Epic UGH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jan_Hus

Czechnuts roasting on an open fire
kiwifarms.net
You done fucked up now.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I didn't say it to you.

Ballo

Blessed ET Jesus
kiwifarms.net
You idiot

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Besides I already know thats a troll

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net

This is the most internet tough guy thing I've ever heard. Or maybe it's more edgelord. I dunno, I just read this and laugh my ass off. I wanna see you try, I doubt Dynastia could find some of us, let alone you.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOL, trying to have it both ways, making thinly veiled threats alluding to you being a maniac while also trying to deny being a maniac.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What are you going to do? Point your dick at him right when you're having an orgasm from your regular sinful masturbation and hope that if you come hard enough, your semen will become bullet-like?

catcatcat

a real cat™
kiwifarms.net

something something seven proxies.

i love the image in my head of a script kiddie chosen by god to smite those nasty people on the other end of the internet.

*panning shot over the floor of a filthy room, littered with mcdonalds bags and crusty cotton robes, lit only by the faint glow of a distant monitor*
*camera pans over to a desk with someone seated next to it in a booger-covered office chair, briefly moving from their socks and sandals up to the arm rest of the chair*
*a man with white cotton fingerless gloves, flame-covered plastic sunglasses, greasy long hair, and an unfortunately unshaven face is typing furiously, showing no care for the content of his creations*
*"Harassing someone you consider a dangerous insane stalker. Do you think that is a good idea? You might put your life in danger by doing that if I truly am a dangerous insane stalker. I can find where you live if I wanted to. Luckily for you, I am not a dangerous person nor a stalker. But if I was, you wouldn't be breathing for much longer."*
*with a grin on his face and God's fortune itself, he mashes his hand onto his mouse to click the submit button*
*by the miracles of God and some hebrew-laden java, an IP address is shat out onto a command prompt window, whos text color set to hacker green for maximum effectiveness*
*cracking his knuckles and leaning back, the holy hacker murmurs to himself "127.0.0.1... May YHWH himself strike you down, showing no mercy for an internet bully. Your days of calling me names are soon to be over..."*
*a small pop is heard, followed soon by a wisp of smoke from behind the mountains of trash our protagonist lives among, an image only to be interrupted by darkness as the power goes out*

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

upload_2017-4-5_11-50-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.