2017-04-02 - Melinda Leigh Scott: "I will be taking legal action against you for ... $150,000"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, Fbi, Fbi, I'm tamarlover and I'm an autistic stalker and people said mean things about me on the internet.

Please stop trying to put away child molesters, taking down multi state drug cartels and catching serial rapist killers and put your time to good use by prosecuting those dirty dang trolls!

Notice me Senpai!"

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, Fbi, Fbi, I'm tamarlover and I'm an autistic stalker and people said mean things about me on the internet.

Please stop trying to put away child molesters, taking down multi state drug cartels and catching serial rapist killers and put your time to good use by prosecuting those dirty dang trolls!

Notice me Senpai!"

What i'm saying is, that website shows whether or not you submitted a tip to the fbi. Obviously Dynastia didn't submit a tip to the fbi but was just playin a prank on me

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
I know but the first time, it was funny. You should have thought about the joke first, but Dynastia did.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What i'm saying is, that website shows whether or not you submitted a tip to the fbi. Obviously Dynastia didn't submit a tip to the fbi but was just playin a prank on me
Are you accusing @Dynastia of lying? He is a pillar of our online community, how dare you?

Last edited:
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
just playin a prank on me

No, I was using that image to point out that while talking about what a spastic you are on the internet is not a crime, threatening to find out where I live and murder me is absolutely quite a serious crime that carries penal terms, and couching it in "lol this is not a death threat but you should think long and hard about how I absolutely might murder you" gets absolutely no traction in courts anymore because judges aren't fucking retarded and won't look at what you've said and decide "well, he specifically said he won't murder you while hinting ever-so-strongly that he will so I think we should take him literally" because extortionist kykes and goombahs have been trying that shit since the turn of the century, so you should probably pull your head out of your asshole and behave before somebody decides to jack you up so hard you'll come out of prison farting soundlessly for the rest of your life.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, I was using that image to point out that while talking about what a spastic you are on the internet is not a crime, threatening to find out where I live and murder me is absolutely quite a serious crime that carries penal terms, and couching it in "lol this is not a death threat but you should think long and hard about how I absolutely might murder you" gets absolutely no traction in courts anymore because judges aren't fucking exceptional and won't look at what you've said and decide "well, he specifically said he won't murder you while hinting ever-so-strongly that he will so I think we should take him literally" because extortionist kykes and goombahs have been trying that shit since the turn of the century, so you should probably pull your head out of your asshole and behave before somebody decides to jack you up so hard you'll come out of prison farting soundlessly for the rest of your life.

Stop your bitching and whining. It is obvious to anyone with any sense that what I said does not constitute a threat.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I think Tamarlover is just a computer program tasked with creating the stupidest lolcow ever. The program then realized it needed to create fake people to stalk to get to the real bottom of the barrel in stupid. There is no possible way a real human bean could be this retarded. I have worked with legitimate retards that make more sense then this guy, and all they said was "WAH! MWEEH! GEAH!"

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I think Tamarlover is just a computer program tasked with creating the stupidest lolcow ever. The program then realized it needed to create fake people to stalk to get to the real bottom of the barrel in stupid. There is no possible way a real human bean could be this exceptional. I have worked with legitimate exceptional individuals that make more sense then this guy, and all they said was "WAH! MWEEH! GEAH!"

Unfortunately (or I say, fortunately) for Tamar, you are wrong.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Stop your bitching and whining. It is obvious to anyone with any sense that what I said does not constitute a threat.

Realistically, no. Legally, yes. It's a terroristic threat and you could be jammed up for it if anyone had half a mind to jam you up. Just because you're an inept harmless faggot doesn't indemnify you from obeying the law. That's why we have laws against 'attempted' murder, to catch out failures like you.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Realistically, no. Legally, yes. It's a terroristic threat and you could be jammed up for it if anyone had half a mind to jam you up. Just because you're an inept harmless faggot doesn't indemnify you from obeying the law. That's why we have laws against 'attempted' murder, to catch out failures like you.

Uhhuh. Right. Cite a law which defines what a terroristic threat is. You've got nothing on me.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uhhuh. Right. Cite a law which defines what a terroristic threat is. You've got nothing on me.

Look, we're obviously not going to try to have you arrested. We're nice people here. Imagine if we weren't nice though? We'd forward all of this info the the relevant authorities. You're lucky that we're nice. We're known to be not be nice though. But we've decided to be nice, for now, so we won't do that. I hope the day never comes where we aren't nice. That would be really, really terrible for you.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

Please see the statute at the following link:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.html

To constitute "a communication containing a threat" under Section 875(c), a communication must be such that a reasonable person (1) would take the statement as a serious expression of an intention to inflict bodily harm (the mens rea), and (2) would perceive such expression as being communicated to effect some change or achieve some goal through intimidation (the actus reus). A message is a "threat" if a reasonable recipient would tend to believe that the originator of the message was serious about his words and intended to effect the violence or other harm forewarned, regardless of the speaker's actual motive for issuing the communication.

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person with the specific intent that the statement made verbally in writing or by means of an electronic communication device is to be taken as a threat even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out which on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made is so unequivocal unconditional immediate and specific as to convey to the person threatened a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety.

It is not necessary for the victim to actually be placed in fear of imminent serious bodily injury or for the accused to have the capability or the intention to actually carry out the threat. The offense is completed if the accused, by his threat, sought as a desired reaction, to place a person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury.

Bolded for emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.