2017-04-02 - Melinda Leigh Scott: "I will be taking legal action against you for ... $150,000" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No more posts from me henceforward.

Does this mean Tamar has realised she has more options available to her than simply getting a restraining order against you in her own state?

Also, those papers she was going to file against KF "tomorrow" should have arrived by now.

Last edited:

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Ok see you tomorrow.

Lol called it.

o2k0bv.png

LocalFireDept

kiwifarms.net
Stop your bitching and whining. It is obvious to anyone with any sense that what I said does not constitute a threat.
Give me those late rates, but I'd like to point out that is still, in fact threat no matter how you spin it. It is an indirect threat at best and a veiled threat at worst. The implication of violence is there and your super specific autistic semantics don't change that. You really are pretty dim if you think you can play word games and especially so if you think a judge would agree with you.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give me those late rates, but I'd like to point out that is still, in fact threat no matter how you spin it. It is an indirect threat at best and a veiled threat at worst. The implication of violence is there and your super specific autistic semantics don't change that. You really are pretty dim if you think you can play word games and especially so if you think a judge would agree with you.
A while ago, he made more threats in the other thread lol.

cooperate.png

Status
Not open for further replies.