2017-04-05 - Thomas Jay Wasserberg: "Cloudflare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint"

• Ongoing DDoS attack.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
If you want to issue legal notices, it helps to use your legal name.

Why are these idiots so incapable of sending a valid notice. There are templates for it all over the net yet they always fuck it up somehow.
The only thing tom knows how to do is literally admit to molesting a child like he does at 1:10 in this video and molesting a dog like he does at 3:20 in this video

Oh, and admit he would bang a 13 year old

upload_2017-3-3_12-37-45-png.188726

and just so were clear, here is where tom initially admitted to molesting a child.

upload_2017-3-3_12-42-25-png.188729

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom needs to find a copyright dick, and then learn how to suck it.

That's the only good he's going to get out of this bullshit.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Since when does any of his complaint have any relevance to the DMCA? What a fucking dipshit. Invalid complaint, fake name, fake company, and no direct reference to the allegedly infringing content.

That's the part that amuses me, because if a lolcow actually got their shit in order, they probably could wrangle a valid DCMA complaint over at least their photos and such (didn't Vordy manage that with the wiki?), after all copywright made on creation, photographer owns copyright, blah blah blah you know the drill. The problem is "getting a specific picture removed" and "making the thread and every single bit of content in it, including forum screenshots and such, disapear" are two entirely different endgames.

But yelling "take my stuff down you white faggot" does not a legally binding DCMA make.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the part that amuses me, because if a lolcow actually got their shit in order, they probably could wrangle a valid DCMA complaint over at least their photos and such (didn't Vordy manage that with the wiki?), after all copywright made on creation, photographer owns copyright, blah blah blah you know the drill. The problem is "getting a specific picture removed" and "making the thread and every single bit of content in it, including forum screenshots and such, disapear" are two entirely different endgames.

But yelling "take my stuff down you white faggot" does not a legally binding DCMA make.

This is totally not a legal opinion but Tom Bomb certainly does own copyrights, for whatever that's worth, to the idiotic videos he uploads to the Internet. So far as I know, we don't host any of those at all, and what he's bitching about is tiny snippets of his videos with a few frames of him looking like the loon ball he is looped to underscore what a fucking loonball he is.

I'm pretty sure all that shit is fair use parody.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
This is totally not a legal opinion but Tom Bomb certainly does own copyrights, for whatever that's worth, to the idiotic videos he uploads to the Internet. So far as I know, we don't host any of those at all, and what he's bitching about is tiny snippets of his videos with a few frames of him looking like the loon ball he is looped to underscore what a fucking loonball he is.

I'm pretty sure all that shit is fair use parody.

I agree. Everything other than perhaps the video archives constitutes fair use. The archives might be questionable.

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
and dont forget that tommy is trying to stopping me from posting his video here too

Status
Not open for further replies.