Lawsuit 2017-06-22 - Scott v. Moon -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why I love the Farms. One day, I log in to see CNN shitting up some kid, other day, there's a fat guy in a diaper dancing in my screen and today, we have failed lawsuits that originated from a thread about a weirdo obsessed with someone who was named Tamar.

KF, never changes

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nine husbands. Jesus Christ, what a waste of blood and organs she must be.
How does someone get nine husbands by the time they're 29? Were all nine of them rich and did they die under mysterious circumstances?
this was before the restraining order. @tamarlover was stalking her, privately contacting her husbands as a 'concerned party' and telling them she moonlit as a prostitute, was constantly getting divorced from her previous husbands (that he'd also contacted), and other unsavory details which may or may not have been made up. they believed him and dropped her. or maybe the later ones didn't believe him but dropped her anyway because she was no doubt already visibly fraying at the edges because of all the stalking and sabotaged marriages.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
this was before the restraining order. @tamarlover was stalking her, privately contacting her husbands as a 'concerned party' and telling them she moonlit as a prostitute, was constantly getting divorced from her previous husbands (that he'd also contacted), and other unsavory details which may or may not have been made up. they believed him and dropped her. or maybe the later ones didn't believe him but dropped her anyway because she was no doubt already visibly fraying at the edges because of all the stalking and sabotaged marriages.
To be fair, if that actually has a shred of supporting evidence, then those marriages were going to eventually fail anyway because of her own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino