Lawsuit 2017-06-22 - Scott v. Moon -

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, if that actually has a shred of supporting evidence, then those marriages were going to eventually fail anyway because of her own actions.
considering the source was @tamarlover and he was working to break up her marriages so that she'd give up and let him legally rape her while depositing hours of accumulated saliva directly on her face i doubt there's much solid data to go on

Mary Lee Walsh

kiwifarms.net
Nine husbands. Jesus Christ, what a waste of blood and organs she must be.
I think the most important question though is this...

Is she hot?

Rate ma shit autistiiiiiiiiiiiic

But for for real I wanna know someone that crazy who wakes up in the morning and is all like, " hey it's cloudy out today... You know what I think imma sue that guy from xyz"... Then goes the whole 9 yards to sue.

Then the 9 husbands thing... Again I must ask is she an absolute 10/10 or something? I'd fucking lol if it was some ugly fat bitch.

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's not the silliest thing someone has done on or around KF, but losing a lawsuit that the defendant wasn't even aware of is pretty low. On the other hand, she's had enough husbands for a full Fellowship, which is pretty ridiculous. On the OTHER other hand, she's been stalked by a creep for years, and has my sympathy on that count.

I don't think I've ever seen a pair of people who more desperately need a hobby.

Reactions: KraftEagle

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
If you file total gibberish, they still need a number just to file it somewhere.
Most clerks would turn you away if you don't have some bare minimum level of paperwork. They're not allowed to give legal advice or coach someone. Typically they'll just be hard nosed about it and tell people that they don't have what they need to file.

stets

big stank dick dad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So congratulations, Melinda Scott, you lost a case against someone who wasn't there and who didn't even know you were suing him.
Does this mean you’re NOT going back to prison after all, daddy? :heart-full:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino